a new place means new adventures - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new place means new adventures - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new place means new adventures

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 4 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:12 am

Maura smiled at his reply about coming all the way to Australia for her. "And you know I love you for doing that!"said Maura smiling at him. "I get it now Ryo, it's like how I love Kenneth and all them, I love them but it's not like I love you it's a family like type of love."said Maura softly. "I know I got alot of guys friends, but your the only one that has all of me!"said Maura softly. "They don't compare to you!"said Maura kissing him softly on the lips.

But as he told her he'll rather die then loss her Maura looked at him with tears in her eyes. " I would do the same Ryo, I don't think I know I couldn't live without you!"said Maura softly. "I don't want to either."said Maura honestly. Maura didn't want to, Ryo was her soul mate and her true love without him she'll fall to pieces. As he held her necklace out in front of them and teased her Maura crossed her arms and shook her head. "Hm... I would love to have it back, but I love it more if you put it back on me."said Maura smiling at him.

As he seen Ryo crying she shook her head and chuckled. "Hey! you told me no more crying so no more crying!"said Maura still chuckling. "Come on, lets get out of here, my parents would freak if they found us in here lets go back to my room!"said Maura softly. After a few minutes they were back in her room on her bed with the door locked by magic so no one could bug them. It was a bit weird, but Maura didn't want anyone to bug the time her and Ryo were having together.

"So... what do you wanna do? I was just thinking of laying here with you, I can't of a better way to spend the rest of the day!"said Maura honestly. Although she was a bit hungry, she knew it was all part of being human again. "Although I am a bit hungry, but I'll just order something and have room service bring it up."said Maura softly as she gotten the menu and looked at it. "Mmm... steak that sounds good, and Ooh... chocolate covered strawberries and wine sounds fancy!"said Maura giggling. "Oh orders this stuff?" Maura asked still looking at the menu. It was quite funny looking at the random stuff people order, she thought it was quite funny.

"Hey, do you think we should order the chocolate covered strawberries and wine just be funny?"Maura asked him smirking. "It's under the honeymoon section!"said Maura giggling at the thought of room service coming to her room and thinking that they were married. "I love playing pranks on people while I'm on vacation it's fun!"said Maura chuckling. "Yes I know, I can be so evil at times! but you still love me!"said Maura smiling at him.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 4 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 am

It took Ryo a few minutes to stop crying and get himself back together. The thought of losing Maura had been so terrifying for him and he just wanted to keep crying and die because of it. He'd been so close to losing her and he really hated it. If he'd lost her... He didn't know what he would've done. She'd been close to death twice, and this time... when she wasn't dying or anything, was the time he'd been the most scared than any other time. He didn't know why... Maybe it was because he knew that if she left, she'd be able to find someone else and he wouldn't have been able to handle seeing her with someone else.

He didn't want to think about it anymore. Unclipping the necklace he put it over Maura's neck and clipped it together again. "Promise me something Mars." he said softly. "Promise me you'll never take the necklace off. No matter what." he added, looking down slightly. He didn't want her to take the necklace off again. When she'd given it back to him, he felt like everything was over. Like she'd never forgive him and they were done. He didn't want to feel like that again... It hurt too much.

After they went back to her room, Ryo watched Maura look through the menu, and watched her giggle at some of the things on it. He smiled slightly, still not entirely there. The fear of losing her was still taking up most of his mind and he wanted it to get out. He shook his head and looked at Maura before nodding. "Whatever you want Mars... I'm good with anything." he said softly. She made a comment about being evil and that he loved her anyways and that made Ryo smile full-heartedly.

He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around her waist. Ryo pulled her back slightly and made her fall on the bed next to him. He rolled over and lifted himself up on top of her and smiled. "I love you even more because of that evilness in you." he told her before leaning down and kissing her on the lips.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:08 am

"I promise I'll never take it off ever again, I will die with this necklace around my neck!"said Maura honestly. "I love you more then anything, and no matter what happens this necklace will never come off of me even in death!"said Maura softly. She meant what she said, she'll never take it off no matter what. She didn't want to take it off to start with, she just so hurt that she didn't want to look or see anything that reminded her of him. Although it was a stupid misunderstanding but she could only imagine how Ryo felt.

"I will never leave you Ryo I promise, I will always stay by your side forever!"said Maura softly. "Through the good and the bad, I will be there through it all."said Maura softly. "Believe me when I say I'm yours forever!"said Maura softly. "You have every part of me Ryo, my heart, my soul and my wishes!"said Maura softly but honestly.

Feeling his arms around her waist Maura didn't know what hit before they fell onto the bed. Maura smiled at his comment. "I know do, but I love you because of everything you are!"said Maura softly before she kissed him softly on the lips. "How about we call us up some chocolate covered strawberries and wine?"Maura asked him softly smirking. As she dialed the number she looked at Ryo and winked before she heard the front desk pick up the phone.

"Front desk, how may I assist you?"

"Yes I would like the honeymoon special, can you tell me what comes with that?"Maura asked her trying not to laugh as she put it on speaker so Ryo could hear.

Certainly, it comes with the steak dinner for two and chocolate covered strawberries with wine and a relaxing bubble bath made for the you two!"said the lady.

Perfect! We'll just have that then, I'm sure my husband would just love that! He's out at the moment, oh wait I think I just saw him come in."said Maura as she covered her mouth laughing. "Honey I'm ordering the honeymoon special, is there anything else you would like?" Maura asked. "No, well we'll have that then!

Awesome! we'll be up there in a few minutes with it!"
said the lady at the front deak as she hung up.

"They should be here in a few minutes!"said Maura looking at Ryo and smirking.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Ryo tried not to laugh as he listened to the exchange between the woman at the front desk and Maura. Being able to call himself her husband one day was actually something he was looking forward to. That was one of the main reasons why he'd gotten so scared when she had given him the necklace back and ran out of the room. He could say it as many times as possible - he did not want to lose Maura. He just couldn't lose her... Ever.

After she hung up, Ryo looked at Maura and smiled slightly. "Wait, don't you think they'll ask if we're really married?" he asked. "I mean, they'll think we're too young to be married." he added. They were a bit too young, but that didn't matter. Well, in the muggle world it did matter. You had to be of age to get married, and that was eighteen for the muggles - in most places and Australia was one of those places. Ryo was fine, since he was eighteen but Maura was seventeen. He didn't really think it mattered though, they could just lie about their age if anyone asked. He doubted anyone would though.

"What should we do until the food gets here?" he asked softly. Ryo wasn't exactly hungry for food. He was a bit weak and needed blood though, since the last time he had had any was before the plane ride to Australia. For him the amount of blood he'd drank before he left wasn't enough to last him for long. In fact it was really more of a snack than a meal. He'd been in a rush to get to the airport, so he only drank a little bit to get him through the ride.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 pm

Maura looked at him and shrugged and laughed. "Yeah maybe, but it isn't something alittle magic can't fix!"said Maura winking at him. "We can make ourselves look alittle older and make rings appear on our hands!"said Maura. "Besides this is Australia, people get married all the time at the age of seventeen or eighteen!"said Maura honestly. But it was true, they did look a bit young but people gotten married all the time at a young age. Besides there was nothing more then Maura wanted then to call Ryo her husband one day, that was why she was crying her eyes out in her parents room, she didn't want to lose him.

"I don't know, we can just cuddle and play around."said Maura softly. Sensing that he was weak Maura looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Your weak aren't you?"Maura asked him softly looking at him closely. Moving her hair to expose her neck to him. "Here drink from me, I trust you and you need something!"said Maura softly.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:03 pm

"I know they do, but we don't exactly look our ages." he told her. A lot of people didn't believe that he was eighteen and though he didn't understand why, he always thought it would be troublesome for him. "I don't think we'll need to use magic, but just in case, we should just conjure up some rings." he suggested. They didn't have to use magic to age themselves up, but at least having rings as proof would be enough to make anyone believe they were married. Ryo got his wand out and waved it over two small objects to transfigure them into rings. Once it was done, he picked one of the rings up and held it out to Maura.

"Do you want to put it on, or do you want me to?" he asked softly. He didn't really give her a chance to answer as he put it on her finger and then he placed the other on his finger. She told him to drink from her and he shook his head. "No." he answered simply. "I won't. I won't allow the same thing to happen again." he told her. He didn't want to risk the Vampire taking control and turning her again. But her scent was overwhelming to him and the Vampire. Both of them were barely able to control themselves near her. We can't..

The Vampire wanted to drink and he knew that he needed to. But he didn't want to risk the boy having the guilt over him again. But soon both of them couldn't handle it anymore and his eyes turned red. Ryo leaned forward and grabbed Maura by her waist. He lowered his head to her neck and slowly allowed his fangs to penetrate her skin as he started drinking.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:53 pm

As he conjured some rings and put it on them Maura looked at the ring for a minute. Maura knew they weren't really married, but Maura was excited about wearing a beautiful ring only if it was for a little while. Ryo already treated her like a princess, she could just imagine what it'll be like once they were married. Maura imagined it'll be just like it was now, but only better.

Maura gasped as she felt Ryo pierce her skin but started to relax as he drunk from her. After a while she started to get a bit weak, but it wasn't anything that she couldn't handle. She been tortured and lost as much blood as this, so she could take it. Besides, it wasn't like he was going to take all the blood she had from her it was only alittle bit. "Just relax Ryo, your not going to do anything bad!"said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 am

I can't lose control... Not again...

Don't worry... Just drink, I won't take or lose control.

Ryo actually believed the Vampire for once and he continued drinking until he started to feel that Maura was getting weak. It still hadn't been that long since she'd been tortured by James and he shouldn't even be drinking from her. She still needed to get her strength back, even if she told him that she was fine. He lifted his head from her neck, his eyes a light red color and he sighed. "You still aren't strong enough... I shouldn't have done that." he said softly, cleaning the blood off of his mouth with his sleeve.

Again he hadn't been able to control himself and he really hated that. At least this time he didn't drink so much that it left Maura on the border of death. He wouldn't allow that to happen again, and the Vampire had said he wouldn't allow himself to take too much blood away from Maura when he drank. He didn't want to put her in danger again, the Vampire didn't want Ryo to act the way he had again. None of what had just happened was fair... to him or to Maura. Ryo let a small sigh escape his lips and he looked at Maura.

"Shouldn't the food have gotten here by now?" he asked. Maura needed to eat now, after losing as much blood as she just had because he needed to feed, the girl had to eat and regain the blood she'd lost. Ryo was going to make sure that she did so. "I think I'll find a different way to feed for now Mars. I don't want to endanger you anymore." he said, kissing her on the cheek softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:29 am

Maura looked at him and sighed. "Ryo it's fine, I lost more blood then then this when James tortured me!"said Maura honestly. Which was true, she lost so much blood she was barely alive when she went to St. Mungo's. Lucky Sophia was able to get to her when she did or else she'll be dead. Maura almost came to near death experience twice with James, it was enough to last her while life time. But through all the pain and torturing she went through it made her stronger.

Hearing a knock on the door room service entered with a silver cart with two steak dinners with chocolate covered strawberries and wine. "Oh yay, it's here!"said Maura happily. She was honestly hungry, she barely ate anything on the plane cause she hated the food on it. "Thankyou so much!"said Maura softly giving the man a soft warm smile and a tip out of the money her father gave her before paying him the money they owed.

With a nod and a simple 'Congratulation' before he headed out the door as the Maura seen a small women head over towards the bathroom and start the water for there bubble bath. As she walked back out and told them the same thing the man told them she headed towards the door and shut it behind her. Grabbing a steak dinner Maura started eating it as some of her energy started coming back to her.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:45 am

Ryo wiped the rest of Maura's blood off his mouth as room service came in and left their food there. His eyes followed the woman who went into the bathroom to run the bubble bath for them. He winced slightly when he heard the water crash onto the bottom of the tub as he was concentrating on what was hoing on in the other room. After they left, Ryo watched Maura start eating and only glanced at the plate that was for him a few times.

After feeding, he wasn't hungry and he wouldn't have eaten it to begin with anyways. Ryo had been having a loss of appetite for human food lately and really only wanted to drink blood. It was a weird change that had started since the beginning of the year. That would explain why the Vampire hadn't been hesitant in attacking Maura before. Human blood was richer and most luscious than animal blood.

"After you're done eating, what do you want to do Mars?" He asked her in a soft tone.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top