a new place means new adventures - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new place means new adventures - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new place means new adventures

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 5 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 am

Maura chewed her steak a few times before she swallowed. "I don't know, I was going to take a nap and then get cleaned up before heading towards the beach."said Maura softly. "Of course if you don't want to, we don't have to!"said Maura softly. "Looks like it's mid day but the look of it!"said Maura peering out the window. Although she really didn't know for sure.

Finishing her plate Maura put it to the side before she wiped her mouth before laying on her back on the bed. Looking at the creme colored ceiling she sighed to herself. Maura didn't know why, but her body didn't want to move from where she was at. She was comfortable where she was at, she wanted nothing more then to lay here. After a few minutes, her yes started to close and she was fast asleep.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 5 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:19 am

"Anything you want to do Mars. You know I'm okay with whatever you decide to do." he told her softly. He wasn't really in the mood to do anything right now. Later, he'd be fine but everything that had just happened was kind of weird and he was still a bit shaken from the entire situation. He didn't want to show that he was shaken or scared of what could happen, but he couldn't help it.

He sat there for a few minutes, thinking of what he would've done if Maura had left him. The eighteen year old shook his head and glanced at the girl. She had fallen asleep and Ryo smiled slightly. He moved closer to her and put his arms around her, holding her close as he closed his eyes, falling asleep beside her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 am

Feeling Ryo move closer to her and put his arms around her Maura moved closer to him and laid her head on his chest. Her breathing steady she started dreaming of peaceful dreams for once. Her dreams weren't of James torturing and killing her friends and loved ones for once, they were sweet dreams of her and Ryo living together and being married.

*A couples of hours later*
Maura woke up and looked around the room to see that it was almost dark outside. "Man I must of been tired."Maura thought to herself. Seeing that the spot Ryo was laying was empty her eyes wondered around the room. "Ryo, where are you?"Maura asked softly looking around the some what lit up room.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 am

Ryo had woken up about half an hour before Maura and he'd realized that it was almost dark. He had no idea how he'd slept for so long when he normally didn't even get more than an hour of sleep. He couldn't even blame being a Vampire on not sleeping so much. He didn't sleep enough whether it was day or night. Ryo was pretty much just an insomniac. He'd been that way ever since the end of his sixth year and he never really understood why he was like that.

He'd gone to his room to change and then a few minutes later was back in Maura's room just in time for her to wake up. A few minutes after he got back in her room, she woke up and Ryo walked out of the bathroom, as he finished fixing his hair. His bangs fell back into his eyes and he moved them to the side. "Hey beautiful. Have a nice nap?" he asked her, smiling.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:13 am

Maura nodded and smiled. "Yeah I sure did, with you by my side I slept better then I have in weeks!"said Maura softly. Maura always slept better when Ryo was by her side, of course Maura knew it was because she felt safe around him. Letting out a little yawn as she gotten up from the bed. "I think I'm going to get cleaned up and we'll go do something!"said Maura softly as she kissed him softly on the lips before heading towards her bathroom.

Closing the door behind her Maura gotten out her wand and flicked it at the bubblebath as it turned hot again. Humming to herself she sank into the hot water letting it relax her. Knowing that Ryo would be waiting for her, Maura knew that she couldn't keep him waiting long. After a few minutes, Maura came back out dress and her hair curly like it usually was.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:38 am

Ryo sat on the bed as he waited for Maura to finish getting ready. He guessed that was one of the perks of not sleeping much, he was always able to get ready before others or get first choice of something. But then he also had to wait for others because of it. So he wasn't sure what it was exactly.

He laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as he waited. Ryo began to doze off once again when Maura came out of the bathroom. The Ex-Hufflepuff lifted himself up from the bed and looked at Maura. "You look beautiful Mars." he told her, kissing her on the cheek gently.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:11 pm

"Aw.. thankyou Ryo, my mom brought me this dress seeing how I needed new summer clothes."said Maura softly looking down at her pink and white summer dress. Maura parents were very rich indeed, they could almost get anything and everything for Maura that she ever wanted. She always hated exposing herself as a rich girl, for alot of people called her a spoiled brat and others just used her. But with Ryo, she didn't mind telling him that she was rich, she knew he felt the same way as she did. "You look hot and handsome as always."said Maura softly kissing his cheek.

"So... what shall we do seeing how it's almost dark out?"Maura asked him softly. Maura really didn't know what to do once it was dark, but she had a feeling there was alot to do though.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 am

"Well thank you. I try." Ryo said in a mocking tone, popping his collar up before grinning at Maura. He always liked mocking guys who did that when someone like their girlfriends complimented them. He hated how they acted like jerks who only cared about their hair or something. Ryo always preferred to give compliments rather than receive them from other people.

"I'm not sure what we can do right now." he said. "For me, this is the perfect time to do pretty much anything, because of my Vampirism, but I'll do whatever you want Mars." he told her. He actually kind of hated how he was only able to do most things at night. He would prefer to do things during a day, like a normal person. But of course he couldn't because he was a Vampire. He wasn't normal, he wasn't human. He was a creature, a creature of the night. And that was what he'd always been.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:18 am

Maura rolled her eyes at him and gave him a playful shove. "God I'm glad your really not like that, I hate guys who are like that!"said Maura softly. Maura hated guys and people who only cared about themselves, they were so full of themselves in Maura's opinion. Maura on the other hand, thought of others before herself, she proved that various times by sacrificing herself for her friends.

"Well... I heard alot of people in the lobby say that right now is the best time to walk on the beach, they say you can see dolphins at this time of day!"said Maura softly. "Although I honestly don't care what we do, but we might want to be careful they have a beach party going on there as well!"said Maura. "At lease that's what I heard when I checked in."said Maura shrugging.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:25 am

"I know you do Mars. I hate people like that too." he said. Ryo was just the type of person to think of others before himself, and when he came across people like that - like Kaiden Poliakoff was before someone seemed to set his straight - he just wanted to hit them. There was no reason for them to act that way. It was stupid, pathetic and only showed that they were insecure.

"Why don't we go to the party?" Ryo suggested. "I'm sure it'll be fun." he said. "We'll have a good time, and we can just take a walk on the beach later on, before we come back to the hotel." he told her. Beach parties were always the best parties to him, he'd been invited to a few of them over the summers he'd been at Hogwarts and they were all really fun. Even one during the summer before his seventh year, he'd gotten pretty wasted at that party. But he didn't regret it that much. Not that Maura knew about that.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top