a new place means new adventures - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new place means new adventures - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new place means new adventures

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Maura giggled as Ryo rolled them over and was all the sudden hovering over her. "I knew you wasn't asleep you faker!"said Maura chuckling. "You know, I think I just will."said Maura softly before kissing him softly on the lips.

Realizing their position Maura realized what she was wearing and literally cursed to herself. Not that she didn't mind they way they were, it's just that they never been in this position before and it felt a bit awkward and strange.

Noticing that Ryo didn't let it bother him Maura decided that she wouldn't let it bother her either, Maura kissed him back.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 2 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Ryo laughed softly at her reaction, saying that she knew he wasn't asleep. He lifted his head a bit after their kiss and smiled at Maura. He realized that they'd really never been this close, Ryo typically kept his distance from her for various reasons. But it wasn't anything bad, he just did that with everyone. Now though, he was so close to her and he really had no intentions of moving away from her.

The Vampire lowered his head again, kissing Maura again a few more times. He trailed kisses along her jawline, and slowly moved down to her neck. Once he reached it though, he stopped. Suddenly memories of when he turned her rushed into his head and he lifted his head. Ryo looked at her quickly before looking away and moving away from her.

"Sorry..." he muttered softly, not wanting to look at the girl.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:16 pm

"It's ok, Ryo you didn't do anything wrong."said Maura softly. Noticing that he wasn't looking at her, Maura's eyes turned gold with worry. "Ryo, why aren't you looking at me?"Maura asked him softly.

Realizing where he stopped kissing her Maura sighed. She knew that he probably had flashbacks of the day that he bit her aftter all, that was the same side of the neck that he bit her. "Ryo are you still upset that you lost control that day? honestly it's fine, look at me I'm fine yo didn't do anything to me!"said Maura softly.

Getting up from where she was Maura looked at him with her gold eyes and sighed. "Why are you so against that day? if it didn't happen we wouldn't be the way we are now!"said Maura softly. "Unless your regretting everything that happened that day, but I'm sure not and I'm sure not regretting the day I bit Kaiden or any of those other days with you!"said Maura softly as she looked away from him with tears in her eyes.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:55 pm

"I regret the circumstances." Ryo said softly, still refusing to look at Maura. "I regret the circumstances of how you were turned. How I turned you." he added, his tone suddenly becoming angry. His eyes turned red and his hands clenched into fists. He hated having been weak. He could've made it outside but his Vampire side had decided to just drain Maura.

What was worse... Was that he'd intended to kill her. Not turn, kill. He had only wanted to feed, not create a new one of his kind. If Ryo hadn't taken control, the Vampire would have left the girl to die. It haunted him every day. That she would have actually died by his hand if he hadn't taken control at the last minute.

"I don't regret anything else that has happened. Except for what happened with Kaiden." he told her, meaning the biting him. "That shouldn't have happened, at least not by you." he added, his eyes still red. If she wasn't a Vampire, he wouldn't have been threatened that way. Well, maybe he would've but not by her, by Ryo himself. "I know it wouldn't have mattered anyways, you'd have ended up a Vampire at some point anyways." he muttered.

"I just wish I hadn't lost control." he finally looked at Maura, but his eyes weren't red anymore. They were gray and had tears bordering them. Maura didn't know the Vampire's intentions when he bit her. Ryo had told her that his intention had been to feed and turn her from the beginning.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:36 am

"I sometimes wish I was human, but then I think that if I wasn't a vampire would everything that happened would had happen?"Maura asked him softly. Maura looked at him and smiled weakly at him. "Do you honestly think us being together would had happened if I was human?"Maura asked him softly.

All the sudden Maura was curious, what would of happened if she would of remained human, would thing be different for them. She honestly didn't know, but she knew she'll never get the chance to find that out unless they were able to turn back the clock.

"I know your angry about that day, but at lease you didn't let me die that day so that proves that the vampire side of you didn't win completely."said Maura softly. Sighing to herself her eyes turned yellow as she looked away from him.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:24 am

"It would've happened." Ryo said seriously. He stood up from where he was seated and he walked toward the door. He stopped short of it and sighed. "I liked you even before I turned you, I would have asked you to be my girlfriend at some point anyways." he added.

"Plus, think about it. Kaiden dated you and used you because you were a Vampire. It raised his popularity. If you weren't one, that wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault." he said, his eyes turning a murky red, meaning he was both angry and sad. "It's all my fault."

Without thinking, he slammed his fist into the wall and made cracks run from where his fist was on the wall to maybe two inches away. Small pieces of the wall chipped off and fell. Blood even ran from his knuckles, as had occurred a few times before and he pulled his hand away. The blood dripped off and he sighed.

"Great."
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:15 am

"Ryo! stop it, your hurting yourself!"said Maura softly as she rushed over towards him. Getting out her wand she flicked it saying a simple healing charm. "Lucky I been training to do healing spells all year at St. Mungo's."said Maura softly. Pocketing her wand as if nothing happened she looked at Ryo with with worry in her eyes.

"Are you ok?"Maura asked him softly as her eyes darted down at his hand that he just used to hit the wall. Maura hated when he hurted himself, but then again she hated when anyone hurt themselves.

"Not your fault you know, I was to stupid to move!"said Maura sighing. It was true, if she would had left when she saw the slytherin bullies found her then this would of had happened!
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:28 am

Ryo looked at his hand after Maura healed it and sighed. He still couldn't get over that it was his fault that she had been turned into a Vampire. It wasn't really the fact that he turned her though, it was the circumstances that brought him to doing it. He hated that he hadn't been able to control himself. That his Vampire side had gained control at that exact moment before he could've gotten out.

At that point he was so far into his own grief that he didn't hear anything Maura was saying. Shut up. His Vampire side said. Don't tell me to shut up. It's your fault we're in this mess. Deal with it. he retorted at the Vampire. No. Something about Maura's off. Don't you smell it? Ryo suddenly lifted his head and looked at Maura, tears glistening on the borders of them.

He moved closer to her, grabbing her by her arms and he lowered his head to her neck. She smells different. Like she did before we turned her. Both the boy and the Vampire were curious as to what that meant, and the only way to figure it out would be by the taste of her blood. We can't do that though. You'll drink too much again. Ryo wasn't willing to take that risk. Then you do it. I won't intervene this time.

He needed to know so he believed the Vampire wouldn't do anything. "I'm sorry Mars." he said, making sure she heard him before he bit her. He only drank enough to figure out if what he thought was true. Her blood was sweet, sweeter than a Vampire's blood. He was right. She wasn't... She wasn't a creature like him anymore.

He... He was happy. He'd never wanted her to be like him. He lifted his head from her neck, a small stream of blood falling from his mouth accompanied by tears that fell from his eyes but his eyes weren't gray like they normally would be when he cried. They were a light green, meaning he was happy.

"You..." he started. "You aren't..." he stopped, the tears and regret and happiness being too much for him to even continue speaking.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:42 am

"Ryo your scaring me, what are you doing?"Maura asked him softly as she seen him walking closer to her. As he apologized before he bit her neck, Maura gasped as he did so but suddenly relaxed as he backed away. Looking at him confused he wondered what he was doing.

Looking at his eyes she saw that they were green which meant that he was happy. "Ryo not that I'm happy that your happy but what's going on?"Maura asked him softly. Seeing him to shock to speak it made Maura even more scared. "I'm not what?"Maura asked him softly.

Looking at herself in the mirror she gasped at herself when she realized that she was her tan self again and she felt her own heart beat in her chest. "Ryo am I human again?"Maura asked him softly but scared at the same time.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:20 am

Ryo still couldn't - well more like he didn't want to - speak but he nodded at Maura's question.It was the only thing he could think to do since he couldn't even reply correctly with words. He wasn't even sure what he was feeling anymore. The Vampire's feelings were mixing in with the boy's and his eyes had a bit of red mixed into them.

The boy was happy that Maura was human again but the Vampire obviously wasn't. One less Vampire, meant more room for a different creature to take control. That race would probably be Werewolves. He couldn't and wouldn't allow Werewolves to become the dominant creatures in the world besides Humans. He wasn't going to.

You aren't turning her again. Ryo warned the Vampire. Like I would want to. I don't care anymore. He was obviously lying, but there was nothing he could do. Ryo now had more control over him than before and the Vampire couldn't really do anything unless the boy allowed it.

The tears stopped a bit but some continued falling and Ryo looked at Maura. "You aren't a Vampire anymore..." he told her. "You're human again. You... You aren't a creature that needs to feed on blood to survive... You aren't like me anymore..." he said softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top