a new place means new adventures - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

a new place means new adventures - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

a new place means new adventures

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 3 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:35 am

Maura looked at herself in the mirror for a minute before she ran into Ryo's arms happily. "Wow... I almost forgot what it felt like to be human, I feel so weak."said Maura softly. She was stronger when she was vampire, but now she feels weak and fragile like a twig that might snap at any moment. "You seem happier now, your glad I'm human again?"Maura asked him softly.

"Ryo this is weird, I'm so used to doing things the vampire way, how am I going to do this?"Maura asked him softly. Maura didn't know how she could go back to being human after she just gotten used to being a vampire. Not that she wasn't happy to be human, she really was but it was a whole new process again. "This is how it was suppose to be Ryo."said Maura softly still him his arms.

Maura was never suppose to be a vampire but she was, it was her own dam fault for not moving in the music room. It was horrible day, but it's in the pass Maura was human again and that was all that mattered.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

a new place means new adventures - Page 3 Empty Re: a new place means new adventures

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:03 am

Ryo didn't move when Maura ran into his arms. He didn't respond to anything she said either. He stood there, his arms limp at his sides as he looked down at her. He wasn't even looking at her. Technically he was looking through her, zoned out of the current situation. Something else was going on in his head in reaction to what they'd just found out.

She isn't one of us...

So? I prefer her to be human. I don't want this guilt over me anymore... If she'd asked me to turn her it would've been different. But she didn't. You attacked her.

I attacked her? Don't forget we're the same person. You attacked her.

Shut up! You did it! You took control and attacked her! You... You wanted to kill her!

You didn't stop me.

The boy didn't respond and tears began to fall from his eyes again. This time his eyes weren't green from happiness. They were a murky red, gray mixed with red. He was sad and angry. Angry at himself for not being able to stop himself from attacking Maura. The Vampire didn't like this Maura. He wanted the Vampire Maura he knew, but the boy wanted the human girl he'd fallen for. Not the Vampire girl he'd learned to love, even with the guilt of having turned her with the intention of killing her.

"Maura..." Ryo started. When he used her actual name, it meant he was going to say something serious. "I can't. This guilt... The Vampire. He doesn't like this... He doesn't want this." he hoped she understood what he meant.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:29 am

Maura looked at him and frowned. "I know he doesn't, but what do you want Ryo?"Maura asked him softly. "I know you don't want this guilt on you Ryo, so you don't have to have it anymore."said Maura softly. "We can go on and live life like it was suppose to be, no more of you feeling guilty that you turned me."said Maura. "Besides, since when do you listen to your vampire side? he isn't always right you know."said Maura honestly.

"Come on Ryo love, don't live in the past anymore start living in the future!"said Maura softly. "Here I am, I human and I'm alive and I'm here with you and that's all that matters!"said Maura softly. "I know how to compromise with the vampire..."said Maura softly. "If something happens to me and I'm close to dying, I give you permission to turn me into a vampire again."said Maura softly.

"But that's not going to happen soon, so don't worry!"said Maura. "Come on, no more pouting, were here to have fun!"said Maura giving him a soft warm smile.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:45 am

Ryo scoffed at Maura's words, only it wasn't Ryo. The Vampire had taken control for a bit just to tell her something. Ryo wouldn't allow a repeat of what happened in the Music Classroom. The Vampire knew well that he wasn't going to allow it no matter what he wanted. His eyes had turned red and his fangs had come out more than they usually would. That was how anyone could tell that it was the Vampire in control not the boy.

"I don't give a crap about your compromise. I don't want a human like you near me. All they do is judge who Vampires are without actually knowing how they're like. I'm sick of it. Don't even try to say you won't judge because you were one." he spat at Maura. "In a little while you'll be just like the rest. You'll think like they do, be like them, and you'll forget what it was like to be a Vampire. To be teased and taunted the way I always will be. You won't know what it's like anymore." he added. "I don't want to be tormented. Especially not by you."

His eyes suddenly turned back to their normal color and Ryo stumbled. Why had that taken so much energy from him?He shook his head and sighed, "I'm sorry Mars... You know that wasn't me..." he said softly.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:08 am

Maura gasped and backed against the wall frightened by Ryo's sudden change in his eyes. Although she knew that it wasn't him, she was still frightened. Listening to the vampire speak, Maura looked at him with terror in her eyes, she didn't know what he meant but for some reason she trusted that he was right in some way. Maybe she would get turned into a vampire again.

As Ryo turned back to normal Maura looked at him still frightened and shaken. "I know that it wasn't you, I know it was just the vampire."said Maura in a shaky voice. "But everything he said Ryo, he was right."said Maura softly. Looking away from Ryo she looked out the window with tears in her eyes. "What he if keeps on controlling you Ryo? I mean look at you, he took alot of out you! what he he gets control of you permanently? I don't want to lose you."said Maura softly.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:35 pm

Ryo looked away from Maura and stared at the ground. How could he have let that happen? How could he have allowed the Vampire to take control, why had he? He knew the Vampire was just going to say something that would hurt Maura, something that would make her doubt being human, make her feel like she'd be turned again. How could he have let that happen? His eyes turned red once more but this time he was still himself. He was just angry. He shouldn't have said anything like that, he'd been stupid. And now Maura was probably afraid of him to an extent.

Good. Let her be scared. Like the rest of the humans,she should be scared. If she isn't going to be a Vampire, causing the fear... Then she can be the human recieving the fear.

You shouldn't have done that. She won't forget what it's like to be a Vampire. She knows the pain we always experience... She won't become like the other humans...

Don't be stupid. Of course she will. She won't be mocked anymore! She won't be anything like us anymore! She is one of the living again, don't you get it? She'll turn on us, just like the rest have. Just like Rise.

Don't even bring her up!

Why not? She's a good example, isn't she? Even after claiming that she loved you and didn't care what her other side thought of you, she left didn't she? She chose that stupid Pureblood over you didn't she? Then she tried to attack us at the beginning of the year. Claiming we didn't do anything to contact her over the summer. She said she waited, but we both know she didn't. We both know she was fine with that Slytherin.

Shut up, shut up! I don't want to hear it! Maura isn't like Rise. She never will be!

Don't be so sure...

Ryo collapsed onto his knees and couldn't stop the tears that had formed on the brim of his eyes. What had been the point of the Vampire rubbing that in his face? Was he just being a jerk, or was he actually trying to help him? Ryo didn't want even want to know anymore. He looked down at the floor that had suddenly become so close to him and Maura's words were finally able to process in his mind. "I don't know..." he stared softly. "I don't know anymore..." he couldn't say much more than that. He didn't know what would happen if his Vampire side took control of him. Maybe he would attack Maura like he did before. Maybe he would just leave her. Ryo didn't know what to think anymore. Rise was a weak point for Ryo, and the Vampire knew that bringing her up would hurt him a lot more than anything else.

He'd been so willing to fight against his Vampire side for her and when she had chosen Kendall over him, it had hurt a lot more than the Vampire was willing to allow Ryo to lead on. He couldn't tell Maura this. Ryo refused to, he couldn't tell her what had happened between him and Rise. It would hurt her a lot more than him right now. To know that he was still weak over a Werewolf girl who he'd never really had a chance with... and that he still thought about her on occasion. He couldn't hurt Maura that way...
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:20 pm

Maura ran over towards him and kneel down beside him before shaking her head. "Your strong Ryo, if your able to keep him back before you'll be able to do it now!"said Maura softly.  "I guess this is a bit my fault as well, I know he wants me to be a vampire again I can sense it."said Maura softly.  " Also know a couple of others things as well, I know you think about Rise at times, I think the vampire side of you is telling me this stuff I honestly don't know how I know this."said Maura softly.  With tears in her eyes she took off the necklace and handed it back to him.

Maura really didn't want to do this, but how was she sure that he even loved her anymore?  She wasn't a vampire anymore, so what if all they had was because both vampires wanted it?  "When you know how you really feel Ryo, I'll be here."said Maura softly as she kissed him on the cheek.  Looking at him with tears in her eyes she ran out of the room.  Heading towards her parents room she unlocked it with accidental magic. With a click the door unlocked as she quickly went inside and ran to the bed before collapsing on it.

He wasn't sure that Ryo or the vampire was going to come and find her, to be honest she honestly didn't care anymore. Of course she loved Ryo more then anything, but he wasn't himself. Besides, he wasn't even sure if he loved her or if it was the vampire side that wanted her seeing how she was a vampire. But now, she could tell that the vampire wanted nothing more then to attack her. Although she had a feeling that it was going to happen, she didn't care anymore, she was just hurt and confused.

Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:16 am

What had just happened? What had the Vampire just caused? He hadn't meant for this to happen... He didn't want it to happen. He loved Maura, that much was true. But the Vampire was hurt and confused, knowing that Maura was a human again had been a big blow to the Vampire's pride.Being able to create another Vampire was a big part in a Vampire's life. It was what marked that they were true Vampires and it meant they wanted their kind to grow. Even if the transformation had been accidental, it meant a part of the Vampire had wanted it to happen. Ryo didn't care about anything about that right now though, he didn't care about how hurt the Vampire was. He cared about the fact that Maura was hurt, and that he'd been the one to hurt her.

Why did you have to tell her everything?! Why did you have to tell her that I still think about Rise? Why would you...?

It had to be done. Did you honestly think she wouldn't figure it out eventually? Of course she would've, she isn't stupid.

You were just calling her stupid! Don't tell me you don't think she's stupid now! But you're right, she isn't stupid and she would have figured out that I still thought about Rise sometimes. But I would have been able to explain to her why I did. I would have been better prepared for that conversation! You had to be an arse and ruin it though, didn't you?

I was trying to help you! Now that she's human again, we have to stay away from her! You don't want to turn her again, right? Well staying away from her is the only way to prevent it from happening again!

Shut up! That isn't the only way! You just wanted to hurt her! You wanted her to leave because she isn't a Vampire anymore! But I don't care what you say anymore! I'm sick of listening to you! You don't know anything...

Oh, don't I?

... I'm going to look for her.

Ryo ended the conversation between him and his Vampire side without another word to him. He looked at the necklace he'd given Maura in his hand and clutched it into a fist, holding the necklace tightly. He was still crying and he was doubting he'd ever be able to stop after what had just happened. He knew how he felt... If only Maura had understood that from the beginning... He knew that he loved her, and the Vampire loved her too, he was just angered by her being a human again.

Sure, at first the Vampire's only intention had been to kill her and he accidentally turned her, but now he loved Maura more than he had ever loved anyone else. He hated that he'd been so stupid as to allow the Vampire to tell Maura all the things he had. Now the Vampire's regret was starting to catch up with him and he suddenly felt so bad about having hurt Maura the way he had. The boy stood up from the floor, wiping the tears from his eyes though fresh ones quickly replaced them and he walked out of the room.

Though she was no longer a Vampire, Ryo could still sense Maura and he could smell her too. She hadn't gone too far and he followed her scent to her parent's room. The door was closed but it was unlocked and he opened the door slowly. Ryo was immediately taken over by an overwhelming feeling a guilt when he saw Maura on the bed. He hated seeing her like that, but he hated that he'd been the one to cause her to be like that more. He hated the Vampire right now, and wanted to make things with Maura right, but he wasn't sure how he was supposed to fix things with her. Still holding her necklace in his hand tightly, Ryo approached the bed and sat on it, turned away from Maura.

Where was he supposed to start?

"I'm sorry..." he said. It was as good a start as any he supposed. But how was he supposed to express how sorry he was with only a few words? It would take more than a million words to tell her how sorry he was. And how much of an idiot he'd been to allow the Vampire to hurt her that way. But he supposed he'd figure it out while he apologized. "Mars... I'm so sorry... I couldn't..." he stopped for a moment. "I shouldn't have let him say anything... I should have stopped him. I didn't want him to hurt you... And he didn't want to hurt you either... He's just...angry..." he told her. "Creating another Vampire is a big part in a Vampire's life and knowing that his creation is a human again, well it hurt his pride a lot more than you think..." Ryo didn't know where he was going with any of this anymore. His thoughts were going all over the place. "But there's one thing that he probably told you that's true..." he couldn't believe he was actually admitting to it.

"I do think about Rise. I think about her but not that much. Sometimes I wonder what happened to her, I haven't seen her since the beginning of the year... And while I don't... like her... like that, I do worry and care about her. She was an important part of my life before you entered it..." he was trying his best to not mess up more than he already did. "She's the reason I learned to not listen to the Vampire... She's the reason I know what true love it... She's the reason I know that you're the one I love with all my heart. That you're my true love." if he'd never gotten involved with Rise, he wouldn't have known that he actually loved Maura. The love he felt for her was completely different than what he'd felt for the Werewolf. That had only been lust. What he felt for Maura was love. He hoped that she knew that, even if it seemed hard to believe. "Another thing that's true... Is that I don't care that you're human again. I love you. I love you for you, not because you're a Vampire like me." he told her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:04 am

Hearing the door open behind her, Maura didn't even move for she knew who it was already. Although part of her was glad that he came after her, another part of her didn't want to look at him.  Feeling him lay down beside her, Maura didn't even move she just remained face down in the bad listening to everything he said letting it sink into her brain.  Maura didn't look at him for a minute, but although she smiled at what he told her afterwards.

He still knew how to get to her even when she was mad at him.  But Maura thought it was sweet of him to come after her.  And did she hear him right? the vampire was upset for her hurting her? "Wow... the vampire must really like me."Maura thought to herself.  She was honestly shocked, but she guessed he realized that she would never betray them or leave them no mattered how much they hurt her.

Lifting her face from the bed she looked at Ryo with her red puff eyes.  "I understand Ryo, but the way the vampire part of you said it was like you still had feelings for her."said Maura softly.  "I knew I shouldn't of listened to him, I honestly don't know how he told me that stuff, unless were still bonded in some way."said Maura wiping her tears away.  "I don't care if your a vampire or not, I love you Ryo and I always will vampire or not."said Maura giving him a soft warm smile.  "I shouldn't had overacted, it was a bit silly of me to do that without you explaining everything to me."said Maura honestly.

Maura couldn't believe she reacted over something so stupid, how could she believe the vampire? Although what he told her was true, but Ryo didn't love Rise.  Well... maybe he did once, like she thought she did with Kaiden but it wasn't real like the love they had.   The love that Maura and Ryo had was real love, it wasn't fake or lust it was real true love that comes from the heart.

Maura hugged him and rested her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I over reacted, it's just that I love you with all my heart, if I lost you it'll be like another part of me is missing."said Maura softly.  "I don't want to lose you, your what makes me whole."said Maura.   It was true, Ryo was kept Maura sane and without him she'll fall apart without him.
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 am

Ryo wasn't sure how he could explain what he felt for Rise. It was love in a way, but it wasn't like the love he felt for Maura. The best way to explain it was probably that he loved her like if she was family. He cared about her a lot and would be devastated if something happened to her, but it wasn't pure love, like he felt with Maura. That love was completely different. He couldn't live without Maura and honestly he wouldn't want to. He'd rather be stabbed with a stake and killed before he had to live without the only person he actually cared about and loved with all his heart.

"I know it sounded like that..." he told her softly. "But I don't... Well, I guess I do. But it isn't love in that way. I only love you like that. With Rise, I guess it's more of a family love now... I care about her and I don't want to see her hurt. But I can live without her." he said. It sounded meaner than when he'd thought of it but it was the truth. He could live without Rise, he didn't have to be around her all the time like he did with Maura. "But let's just say... I wouldn't have come all the way to Australia after Rise." he smiled at her.

"I'd rather die than lose you Mars..." he said, his voice shaking a bit from tears he'd previously tried to get rid of but hadn't been able to. He hated seeing Maura cry and he placed his hand on her cheek. "No more crying... Okay?" he said softly, before her on the lips lightly. He remembered that he had the necklace in his hand and he pulled away from her for a moment. "I believe this belongs to you." he told her, dangling the necklace in front of the two of them. "Unless you don't want it." he semi-teased.

Maura honestly didn't know how much she meant to Ryo. Without her, his life was basically nothing. With a family like his, all broken, there wasn't much that convinced him to stick around. His sister was missing, and possibly dead, his mother was the same, his father was dead and his aunt and uncle were fighting a lot more often now that he and Sayuri weren't around the house more. He thought they were going to get divorced any day now, or his uncle would finally get fed up and turn his aunt into a Vampire. That was his worst fear now. To have the only person who understood him without being a Vampire, being turned into one.

Maura was now the only thing that kept him from doing something stupid that would hurt everyone else. The idea he's had since he was younger that his mother was still alive was finally starting to fade and it scared him as well. He didn't want to believe that his mother was dead, he wanted her to be alive, to see him get on in life. He'd wanted her to be around when he graduated from Hogwarts, but that hadn't been possible and he hated that she couldn't have been there. In fact, he'd even wanted his father to be there, but he couldn't either and it saddened him greatly.

He was holding onto Maura now that his hopes were beginning to fade and he didn't want to lose her. He couldn't. The Vampire knew how fragile the boy was right now, and he knew that if Maura left... he'd be gone as well. Without anyone to keep him sane and giving him a reason to live, he might as well just give up. The Vampire now couldn't believe how stupid he'd been when he told Maura all the things he did. Now he realized that if Ryo hadn't been able to fix things with her, he'd be gone already. Ryo would rather die than not be with her and he'd made that clear.

I'm sorry... I won't intervene again... I promise...

Ryo smiled slightly at the Vampire's words and he felt fresh tears spring to his eyes. He'd just said no more crying and he was crying again. The Vampire sure knew how to get to Ryo with only a few words. Especially when those words were 'I'm sorry'. When the Vampire apologized it was a miracle, he hated apologizing to anyone. Especially to his other half.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top