Adventures All Around
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adventures All Around Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adventures All Around

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures All Around Empty Adventures All Around

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 pm

The entire week it had been warm and sunny. Not a single cloud in the sky, none. But the day that everyone actually had time to be outside, the weather just had to turn. It went from sunny and warm to cloudy and rainy in a matter of seconds. It seemed that everyone's just had been ruined, as the disappointed students began to run up to the castle. No one wanted to be inside the castle today, but because of the rain they were going back inside, mostly because some of them were sick and others just didn't like to get wet. Like this one girl, a Hufflepuff, she could hear the girls complaints as she ran back to the castle hastily. "Oh my hair! I spent almost aj hour I'm it this morning!" the girl stomped her foot and screamed as she reached the entrance of the castle. Her hair had gotten all frizzy now.

However, there were a few students who remained outside, not caring that the weather had changed. After all it was only a bit of rain, it would pass. One of these students was Damitrius D'Eath. Damini never cared about the weather changes when she was outside. As long as she could still walk around she was okay with it. Besides, it always took something worse than a little rain to keep the Gryffindor girl from going off to explore outside. Sometimes even in a blizzard she wanted to go outside. Someone always stopped her of course.

When the rain started, instead of running, the sixteen year old had just jumped onto a tree branch. The leaves had already begun to come out and most of them now had enough leaves to cover someone from the rain. It might not have been the best thing to do, but the weather wouldn't get any worse than this, so she wasn't worried. Damitrius merely sat on the branch, watching others run frantically back to the castle.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Adventures All Around Empty Re: Adventures All Around

Post by Judd Lewis Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:56 pm

"Come on, guys, don't get scared now!"

Foster shook his head. "Not worth it, mate! It's not like we were actually going to go the forest- we never have and we keep saying we will. But in the rain, too? Forget it, mate!"

"You are such females!"

Ellie turned, placing her hands on her hips. "Excuse you, Judd Lewis! You already have a cold as it is! You can't stay in the rain!"

He put his hands up, water dripping through his hair and landing on his lashes and nose. "Why not? It feels great! Don't leave!"

"I hope you catch pnemonia!" Ellie snapped, obviously still stung by the girl joke. She and her feminist ideals. She turned and dragged Foster with her, who threw his hands up in defeat. Judd glared after the figures that were his best friends and flopped back under the shelter of a tree, letting out a sigh. "Fine. I didn't want them to hang out with me anyway."
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:50 pm

It seemed there was someone else who didn't want to go inside either, just like her. The girl watched the dispute between three students under the tree where she was hidden. They all seemed to be older than her and she just found the fight funny. Though the comment of one of the males was supposed to be offensive, Damitrius giggled softly at it. There wasn't anything wrong with wanting to have fun, but it seemed his friends didn't want to be out in the rain.

The girl began to walk away, dragging one of the boys with her, and Damitrius giggled again. His friends seemed like no fun. As she looked at him closer, the girl was able to recognize him as a Ravenclaw. Probably a seventh year. Damitrius smiled and hung herself from the branch a bit, tapping her legs around the branch to keep her from falling. She hung a few inches above him, her dark hair missing his head by a few centimeters.

"Hey. You seem lonely now." she commented in a soft voice. "And you're what's up with the other two? Don't they like to have fun?" she asked him.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:59 am

Judd jutted his lips out a little before closing his eyes tightly, adjusting a little bit. Well, fine. Be party poopers. Ruin my fun. I am going to have a great time… in the rain… under a tree that is dripping water all over my face… while I have a cold… That will probably get even worse. He grumbled. Okay. So maybe they had been right. But he could not turn back now. Because then they would know they were right and Ellie would never shut up.

He opened his eyes and a pretty face filled his vision. “Oh Jesus!” he yelped sitting up. The girl had a soft voice and large eyes. He sat up straighter, bringing his head level with hers, though her face was obviously upside down. He felt his heart beat slowly trying to get back to normal, sounding like a train pulling into the station.

“Sorry,” he said, rubbing his head for no real reason. “You just… scared me, is all.” He slowly tried to process her questions. “Those are my best friends, Ellie and Foster. They’re not, they just worry like madmen… and woman.” He shook his head. “They think I’m going to catch a lethal cold, or something. I really do not know.”
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:25 pm

The boy's reaction to seeing her made Damitrius laugh once more, this time a little louder. "It's okay. I probably shouldn't have done that in the first place. I knew it would scare you, but I did it anyways." she said, smiling sheepishly. Probably not her best move, oh well. It wasn't like she'd caused him to get hurt because of it. Besides it had been funny to watch his reaction.

"But it's only a little rain. I don't think that will hurt you too much." she said. Yeah, she was one to talk, she was already sick as it was, but she didn't care. Even with having a cold, she was never the type to stay inside when it was raining, and she wasn't going to start now. Sure, she'd probably end up at the Hospital Wing for like a week, but missing classes wouldn't be so bad. She could just catch up afterwards. Either way, she wasn't one to actually do the homework on time anyways.

The girl began to get dizzy from hanging upside down, so she grabbed onto the branch with her hands, unwrapped her legs from the branch and swung herself down. She landed next to the boy, on his left, and took a seat next to him. "Where were you three going to go? Y'know before it started raining." she asked him softly, grazing the ends of her shoes with her fingertips.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

The girl laughed and Judd smiled. Even though he had not exactly made a joke to incite her laughter, his own character and reaction had caused her to laugh. If he wanted to be a comedian, he had to have the ability to make people laugh. Every giggle or chuckle he got out of his 'audiences' was a small success that Judd clung to. That laughter kept him going.

At her words about the rain, he nodded. "That's what I said." His eyes met hers. She was a little younger than him, but very pretty. He hadn't seen her around so she must have been from a different house as well as a different year. He propped himself up, moving so he was sitting up on his elbows, still leaned back so he could properly see her. "They don't listen I suppose."

She dropped down next to him and he reached up to shake the water from his brown hair. He sat up then, swinging himself up and then rearranging his legs so his ankles crossed in front on him. He reached back and adjusted the hood on his sweater, looking over at her at her question. "Oh," he said, shrugging. "We've been trying to schedule an adventure out into the Forbidden Forest. They said it was too wet though."
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Damitrius looked up from her shoes, her eyes bright. "Really? That sounds like fun!" she said softly. She'd never been able to go into the Forest before, and it was usually her sisters' fault. They never let her go Incthere because they thought she would get hurt. It was a possibility, she had to admit, but only if she wast careful, which she would be. But they still never let her, leaving the girl with a growing curiosity about it.

"Your friends are party poopers." she commented softly, her gaze dropping back down to her shoes. She picked at a loose strand of string on her left shoe and sighed. "I've always wanted to go in there, but my sisters never led me." she said sadly. "They always tell me it's too dangerous for me to go in there, especially alone. They're always to scared to come with me." she sighed heavily and pulled the string on her shoe of of it.

She reached up and tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "Oh, by the way, My name's Damitrius D'Eath." she smiled up at him. "What's your name?" she asked him softly.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:08 am

Her enthusiasm incited a smile to unfurl onto Judd's pale face. Most people either called him names for having not already ventured into the forest, or they gave him a disapproving look that made it harder and harder for him to want to even attempt to adventure out the next time one of his little threesome worked up the nerve to suggest they try the plan out again.

"Right?" he said, enjoying her approval. At her words, he chuckled. "They are not always so bad. They just seem to be made of sugar, cannot stand rain, else they melt." He gave her a snarky grin. She looked away saying that she had wished she could go, saying she had been inhibited by her sisters. She fiddled with her shoes and he looked over at her thoughtfully, before glancing away. "Yeah."

She introduced herself and Judd grinned. He jumped up to his feet and held out his hands to help her up. "Well, Damitrius D'Eath, I am Judd Lewis, and I would like you to accompany me to the Forbidden Forest. What do you say?"
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 am

Damitrius laughed at his joke about his friends. "Well, sugar came be fun for something's. Just no getting it near water." she laughed. She thought about the girl that been with him and the other boy before she had dragged the other one away. "Is that girl, Ellie, I think you called her? Is she always like that?" she asked softly. "I mean she seems so... What's the word?" the sixteen year old searched for the right word for a moment before finishing her sentence. "I dunno, overprotective I guess you could say." she finished softly.

She jumped a bit as he suddenly jumped to his feet and she stared at his hand for a moment, blinking. "Judd. I like your name, it's unique." she said smiling as she took his hand and stood up. Damitrius grinned at him and nodded. "I say yes." her eyes shined bright as she answered him. She would finally get to go to the Forbidden Forest and though she was a boy frightened of the place, her curiosity as to what was in there was stronger.

This time none of her siblings would be able to stop her from going. Her younger siblings would never know she'd been in there, Damien wouldn't care since he hated her. Alexis wasn't even at the schopl anymore, not that she would have listened to her anyways, and Lily wasn't around to stop her. Even if she was, her older sister wouldn't be able to use her usual excuse for not being able to go in thee, that she couldn't go alone, because shr wouldn't be going in there alone. She'd be in there with Judd.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:15 am

The girl asked about Ellie and Judd raised an eyebrow. "Oh, Ellie? No, I think she is actually part cat. She's always hated the rain. And she's going through this feminist phase. Last week she was going around saying 'Wanna hear a joke? Women's rights' and now she's gotten all righteous on us. She changes her philosophies on life every fortnight. She's just, y'know, insane." Judd laughed. He often teased Ellie, but it was hard not to when he had known her longer than he had not known her. The deep connection he had to his friends ran deep- course, it didn't keep him from recognized their inherent insanity.

She complimented him on his name and took his hand. He took a few steps back, helping her up and waiting until she had properly righted herself. "Thank you. Same regards to you, Damitrius." He released her hands, flashing her another sincere smile. With that enthusiasm that had made him decide he liked her and would want to invest an afternoon into getting to know her, Damitrius answered that she would accompany him.

His face cracked into a grin. He jerked his head. "Come on!" He turned and took off at a jaunty pace, glancing back and slowing his stride until she could get the opportunity to catch up. Ellie and Foster would give him hell for going without them but they had given up the privilege when they had decided rain was enough to discourage them from their venture. Damitrius had earned that.
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top