Adventures All Around - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adventures All Around - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adventures All Around

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adventures All Around - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventures All Around

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:19 pm

Damitrius smiled and laughed at what he said about about his friend Ellie. "Oh I'm sure." she giggled. "She sounds a lot like one of my sisters actually. She went though a phase like that, and even now I think she's still enforcing her feminist views on us. Especially the boys in our family. I seriously don't like hearing about the 24/7, especially from the sisters I don't like anymore." she looked down as she said the last part softly.

Standing up straight, Damitrius dusted herself off quickly. "Thank you as well." she grinned at him. She ran a hand through her dark hair and felt how wet it had gotten from being in the rain. She smiled at the feel of her wet hair and she looked at her now wet hand. She wiped her hand off on her pants and she looked at Judd again, still grinning.

As Judd began to walk away, Damitrius' smile never left her face, and she took off after him quickly. She had never been so excited for anything her life. There had been plenty of events she should have been just as excited for but they never interested her. This was just exciting for her though. She was finally going to go to the forest. She'd really only been in there once, and it was more on the outskirts of the Forest, because of her CoMC class. But this time she would really go inside, and she just couldn't contain herself.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:46 am

Judd was glad to have seemingly made a new friend. Of course, no one could replace Foster and Ellie in his eyes, but he also felt as though he shared everything with them and never really had any sort of ownership over things. So it was nice to be able to have met someone on his own and was now going about the process of actually hanging out with them on a personal level without his bespeckeled and ginger shadows on his heels. Now, he could have his own fun.

Damitrius quickly fell into step with Judd and he glanced over at her, shooting her a big grin. "So, which house are you? I don't think I've had any classes with you." Judd could be very friendly. He thought of himself as a performer and an entertainer, after all, so part of that was being amicable and approachable. And that was how he tried to be typically.
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Damitrius hummed softly as she walked beside Judd. Her eyes were bright and seemingly full of life. For once she was actually happy to meet someone new. Usually when she did, they would immedately compare her to one of her sisters. Alexis mostly, they always asked what it was like to have a werewolf as a sister. It irritated her when they asked her things like that, and she always gave the same truthful answer. I hate it.

But for the first time no one had asked her anything about Alexis. But she didn't know if he was going to ask her anything about her sister. Damitrius bit her lip and she looked up at Judd as he asked a question. She smiled at him, forgetting what she had been thinking of. "Oh, I'm a Gryffindor." she said happily. "I doubt you have. We aren't in the same level of classes. You're a NEWT right? I'm not there yet, but next year I will." she told him. "What about you? What house are you in." she asked softly.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 am

"Yeah," Judd said. "That's cause I'm a seventh year." He grinned, feeling his chest puff ever so slightly and the width of his step widen- he could not help it, it was that pride of being so close to graduating and running headlong out into the world. He knew that there was a lot of class pride in the seventh years this year- at least, in Ravenclaw. Okay, he and his only two friends were pretty damn excited about getting the hell out of this castle and onto bigger and better things.

Let him be proud.

"I'm a Ravenclaw," he said, supplying her with the answer to the question she had just asked. He smiled over at her, still glad to be in her company despite the apparant differences between the two. He glanced back and spotted the treeline. "Hey! There it is!" He paused and then smirked at her. "Race you there?" He hoped she would be up for it.
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:35 am

"Oh, so you're graduating at the end of this year?" she asked softly. She sighed. Damitrius was only a fifth year, she still had two more years to go before she way going to graduate. She didn't want to wait so long for that. She just wanted to leave the castle and go out on her own. To make her life and have her own adventures without worrying about getting in trouble for any reason. When she graduated she wouldn't have to depend so much on her family and she could do whatever she wanted. As long as it wasn't something that would disgrace her family.

"One of the smarties." she giggled softly. Damitrius smiled back at him and stopped next to him. When he asked if she wanted to race there, she began to sway back and forth on her heels and she grinned. "Hmm... Okay!" she exclaimed happily and she took off. She glanced back at him as she ran and giggled. Damitrius turned back around and she continued to run quickly to the treeline.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:06 am

Judd nodded, saying "Yeah, it's my last world before I am swallowed up by the big, bad world." He turned to give her a mischevious grin. Of course, that was not at all his philisophy about entering the work force outside of the contained world of Hogwarts. The world was his oyster, or so that was what everyone told him. He had no reason in the world to think that his life after graduation would not be infinitely better than his life cooped up in the walls of the castle. Even if he was not entirely sure about his path- he guessed he would just continue on doing what he had always done. Cracking jokes.

Fortunately, Damitrius did not get a chance to ask what his plans were and get the rather disappointing, uninspired idea of his proposed plans. She immediately look him up on his offer and he allowed her the headstart that was customary. With a grin, he loped after her and easily caught stride, his long legs matching hers. He ran along and then at the last second, hurried ahead. He stopped at the forest's edge and turned to smirk at the girl. "Beat ya!" he teased, his face good-natured. He turned back to look at the forest. "Here it is. Better pause and catch our breath, huh?"
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:17 am

Damitrius smiled at him and giggled. "Well at least you get to go out into the world soon. I still have to wait." she sighed sadly, but it was quickly replaced with another giggle. She really couldn't wait until she graduated. She wanted to get out of the castle so badly and she wanted to do things her own way. She wanted to be independent, from her siblings, her father too, but mostly her siblings. They were always on her about everything, if she did one thing wrong it was like the end of the world. Especially for Lily. She was like a mother who smothered her children.

She had the headstart, yet he caught up to her and though she tried to outrun him, she wasn't fast enough. He was one of the only people who beat her in a race. Damitrius was a pretty fast runner. She caught up to him at the treeline, and smiled at him. "Aw, I wanted to win!" she said happily. "You're fast." she added. She huffed softly, catching her breath. "If you want." she said to his question. "I'm good right now." she smiled at him. That was the good thing about her, she was always able to catch her breath easily and she rarely got tired out quickly.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Judd Lewis Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:19 am

"You'll get there," he said, his hand alighting briefly on her shoulder, with a sincerely easy-going smile. And then the race began.

She was actually pretty fast- for a fifteen year old girl, she held her own. Still, he was two years older and considerably taller than her, so it was simple physics that he would be able to beat her. But she was just behind him, expressing her disdain for having lost the race, and yet, she said it with a smile spread across her pretty face. He grinned back, his chest rising and falling heavily with his breath (it had been awhile since he the last time he had run). "You're pretty fast, too! Kept up well."

She said she was fine and he laughed. "Well, I must be out of shape then." He patted his stomach as though there were anything there. She was ready, however, and he was antsy to get into the forest and finally explore the damn thing. He pulled out his wand and said, "Ready?" He stepped into the cover of the trees and said, "Lumos." Light sprung from the tip of his wand and he carefully picked his way inside.
Judd Lewis
Judd Lewis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:29 pm

Damitrius smiled at him and giggled. "Thank, though I should hope I am. I run every morning." she told him. "It helps wake me up completely, and I just like to run!" she shrugged and rocked back and forth on her feet. She laughed at his comment and shrugged once more. "I dunno. Maybe." she told him happily. She glanced at the forest and smiled. She wanted to get in there already, she'd been waiting for such a long time to go in there and she didn't want to wait any longer.

She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah, I'm really." Damitrius smiled at him. She entered the forest right behind Judd and immediately pulled out her wand. Even though she didn't think anything would come out and hurt them, she didn't want to be caught off guard. Damitrius stayed close to him and glanced around at everything inside the forest. Most people said it was a dangerous and scary place, but she just found it beautiful.
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top