Duke It Out - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duke It Out - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duke It Out

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duke It Out - Page 9 Empty Re: Duke It Out

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Jack was glad to see the play had worked. For all the effort she put into it, she deservd to make the score. She chased after the Quaffle and caught it, before doing the flying-equivalent of a saunter back towards the hoops. James was screaming at her. She shrugged at his words. "No. Just trying to score."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:35 am

James looked down at the ground from his place on his broom.

"Oh, good. I was beginning to think you were trying to knock me down again."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Jack smirked again and said, "That was just a byproduct of it, really." She smirked and glanced down at her watch. "Shit." She looked up at James. "I have to be at the Ministry in about ten minutes. I think I will have to leave you now." She flew forward and extended a firm hand to shake. "It was a good training session."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

She was leaving. That didn't upset him. Nope, not at all.

"Yeah, um. Sure. We can do this some other time. Yeah."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:06 pm

She shook his hand and noticed the manner in which he responded. Hm. Jack, a person more attuned to the feelings of others than she cared to admit (or even knew how to explain, paused and made a small quick decision. "If you ever want to fly again, I always need a second in training. Look me up at Wheezes in Diagon or at the Department for Magical Creatures." And with a grin, she turned and flew away.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:49 am

"Yeah, I'll be sure to, uh, find you." He shook her hand and watched her fly away.

James was suddenly hit with an odd feeling in his chest.

"Well, at least I didn't die today." He sighed and walked back to his apartment.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum