Duke It Out - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duke It Out - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duke It Out

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duke It Out - Page 7 Empty Re: Duke It Out

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:17 pm

James questioned their next move and Jack sighed, glancing around. "Well," she said. "I still have some time set aside for practice. And you should probably check to ensure you don't have any actual injuried from your fall. So, it's up to you." She waited, watching him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:01 pm

James grinned.

"You still have time to practice.. We could do a rematch. Just, you know, don't try to kill me this time."

James laughed and got up. He stretched around to make sure if he was fine to play, which he was.

"Oh, and I'm fine. Doesn't hurt anymore. Might have bruises. But, I'm okay with that."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:11 am

Jack grinned, glad to see that he was not, at the least, halted or deterred by a minor one hundred foot fall. She would have been disappointed to have any other sort of adversary. She mounted the broom and threw the Quaffle to him. "C'mon, then, let's get this show on the road." She zoomed off.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:53 am

James laughed and grabbed his broom. He caught the Quaffle thrown at him, mounted his broom and flew off towards Jack.

"Another round of the same, or a different game?" James asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:32 am

Jack shrugged, saying, “I’m not much of a Chaser or Keeper, but I can try. What sort of game do you have in mind?” Jack played any sort of game to train herself in all aspects of the game. Once she removed herself from this political mess and the oldest member of the Falmouth’s retired, she would have her shot again. She just needed to keep in practice.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:55 am

"Well, I'm a keeper." James said.

"Woah, I probably will never get tired of saying that." James laughed and looked at Jack.

"Ladies first. You pick the game."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:28 am

Jack rolled her eyes at his lame joke, but could not help the little smirk that formed on her face, barely pricking up the corner of her reluctant lips into a half smile. She had to admit- that had been a good play on words, and credit was due.

He said ladie's picked first, and she turned her broom, raising a hand to her eyes and looking out as though she were looking for something. She turned back to him. "Oh, you mean me?" She smirked, always glad to set herself apart from the rest of her gender. "I'll let you practice your Keeping and I'll try out some Chasing trials. I've really slipped with my Chasing skills."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Jack smiled and James had to admit it was a really nice smile. Once again he's mind brought up the thought of her rejecting him. James sighed and watched as she flew away.

"I'll let you practice your Keeping and I'll try out some Chasing trials. I've really slipped with my Chasing skills." She had said.

"Yeah, alright." James shook out of his stupor.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Jack looked back at him, and he seemed a little dazed about something. Jack guessed it was the injury still at him. "Here. Throw me the Quaffle and fly over to the far posts. I am going to zoom towards you from here and try shooting some long shots. Got it?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:46 pm

James fell back into his stupor for a second until she called out to him.

He threw the Quaffle at her and flew to the goal post that she had pointed out.

"I'm.. uh.. ready.." James said.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum