Duke It Out - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duke It Out - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duke It Out

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duke It Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Duke It Out

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

It seemed James was not quite so self-confident about the state of his own affairs if he had to ask her, practically a stranger, to suggest a possible job opening. Jack smirked, looking at the Quaffle that had become a reddish blur between her strong hands.

“Hurting for a job, eh?” she said. “There’s plenty of places. If you can spin a disk or bartend, Satan’s is always hiring. But if you don’t like taking orders, it will be hell. It’ll be hell in general. There’s a new place- The Artificium or something like that. It might be hiring.”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:51 am

James thought about his situation. He's been wanting a job but when Jack pointed it out, he wouldn't want to be bossed around.

"I'll take a look." James was getting a bit confused because Jack would change between friendly and rude. Not that he wanted to be her friend. He doesn't have friend. Not because he can't get any but because he doesn't want any.

"About earlier. When you mentioned you're close to Death Eaters.. Are you one? Because, frankly, I don't understand how that works." James really hoped she didn't think he was stupid. Lucifer James D'Eath is not stupid.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:01 am

James must have been really busy with his hookers and whore, because he seemed as though he had just resurfaced. She nodded as he said he would check the job opportunities out and she squatted, sticking her tongue out in concentration as tossing the Quaffle became more and more challenging. Her hands began to sting, just a little.

BRING IT ON.

Lucifer brought up the fact that she was acquainted with Death Eaters (little did he know, she had gone as far as to accidentally CREATE one of them) and she could see it really bothered him. It was laying heavily on his mind, she was thinking. She smirked a little to herself. It seemed she was in the presence of a classic Death Eater. "Me? Nah. In fact, eventually I am going to kill Ne'Os." She said it simply, and refused to offer an explantation. "You'll figure it out at the next battle." There he would see that she was a key player in the Order of the Phoenix.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:10 am

James's mouth dropped open when she announced that she was going to kill Ne'Os. James knew it.

"Order, then?" James didn't mind the Order. As long as they kept their business out of his life then he was fine.

"You a big shot with the Order?" James asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 am

He seemed surprised about her bold claim, but she did not respond. Her hands were beginning to hurt, so she caught the Quaffle and set it down, mounting her broom and floating so that her toes skimmed the top of the blades of grass. She leaned hard to the left so that the broom turned and began to float in absent-minded circles.

“I don’t have reasons to kill him because of any alliance. It’s all my own reasons.” Jack never liked to allow her alliance become a part of her identity. Especially since she often disagreed with the others. At his last question, she raised an eyebrow at him. “You don’t believe in things like privacy, or secrecy, do you?”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:08 am

James liked this girl. She was very mysterious in a way. He would have loved her if she was pureblood, but he wasn't going to go into that.

"Actually, I do. Just to myself though. I don't care much if other people think they need their privacy. It's not much fun that way." James thought she was trying to be intimidating always standing in front of him or on her broom in the air always making him look up to her. So James stood up, picked up his broom and hovered a couple of feet in the air right next to her.

"Since you want to keep your Order stuff private, I'll change the topic. Just for you." He said in a tone as if she was a child. "How old are you, Jack?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:25 pm

She nodded at his words, glancing up to see him mounting his own broom. She straightened the neck of her own Comet out so that she stopped turning in the tight, slow circles. His words made her think. She had been that way once- curious about the affairs of everyone else, but completely unqilling to tell anything of her own story. She had learned it was the most dangerous life philisophy. Come in contact with the wrong person, and they would make you spill everything.

At his change of tone, Jack sneered at him, but turned so she was sitting side-saddle on her broom, hands keeping her in place. "I'm almost nineteen," she responded.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Wow, James was not expecting that. Jack seemed a lot more mature for her age. James had younger brothers and sister and they were not nearly as mature.

"Hm." James muttered. "I thought you were older. I mean, you're a lot more mature than my siblings." James answered back. At the same time holding back answering what his age is.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 pm

Jack shrugged. "When you live on your own and rely on yourself and get a job straight out of leaving school, well, that's usually what happens," Jack said, explaining without giving any real details as to the tragedies that so quickly aged Jack.

Jack raised an eyebrow. "I don't give information for free. I believe in an equal, balanced trade," she said, informing him with her eyes that it was his turn to offer up some personal information.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:31 pm

James keeps everything in his life personal. Except his name that is, but everything else he keeps to himself. When she asked for an equal trade. James knew this was all he was going to give her. His name and age. That's all.

"Twenty-Two." James sighed.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum