Duke It Out - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duke It Out - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duke It Out

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duke It Out - Page 3 Empty Re: Duke It Out

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 am

Jack grinned. "Hostile I can deal with. It's horny I can't stand." She tossed him the potion underhand, agreeing to his terms that she could give the potion over so long as he dropped the get-Jack-to-suddenly-have-womanly-urges tactic. "Drink half of that. More and you will probably OD."

She mounted her broom and zipped up to the hoop, grabbing neck of the Firebolt and towing it back to the ground, going slow as to not mess with the Firebolt's balance. She reached thr ground and shouldered her broom, tucking the Firebolt under her arm and walking over to James. She set it next to him and held out a hand for the rest of her potion. "Feeling better, or still broken?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:43 am

"Horny. Ha." James replied.

He took the potion and downed half of it. He immediately felt the change and he almost felt the need to work out. And James doesn't work out. He watched as she flew into the air retrieved his Firebolt and came back down to the ground.

Then she asked, "Feeling better, or still broken?"

James stared up at her face. "Are you joking? Because I just fell 100 feet in the air, and it was entirely your fault."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:49 am

Jack shrugged at his words and took back the potion. "What can I say? I am sort of awesome." She pulled her knapsack around her front and opened it up, slipping the glass potion into her knapsack. The little bag was full of her money, snacks, candy, a first aid kit, some random potions, and books, mostly records and journals from work. She pushed her knapsack back to her back and summoned the Quaffle quickly. It appeared in her arms and she dropped it to her feet. "And it's not all my fault. You irritated me. Recipe for disaster."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 am

James watched her for moment completely mesmerized by the fact that someone turned him down. He's been turned down a few times but never by someone so, well, like Jack. He was beginning to wonder if he did something wrong. Which he thought he probably did. He zoned back in noticing that she was speaking.

"So, you get irritated easily? Me too. Don't have lots of friends. Just fellow followers." James lets things like this slip casually in to conversations just to know what side someone is on.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:15 am

This James fellow seemed very comfortable with casually commenting on his life. Jack was always a bit reserved about personal information. She viewed personal information as a weapon, one that could be used against her, and had in the past. She still remembered that the only time she had ever kissed someone... it had appeared in the school newspaper. She still had not beaten Keith up for that. Huh. She should really get on that.

"Followers?" Jack said. She raised an eyebrow. "So, a Death Eater, then." Jack did not fear Death Eaters. She got along well with a few of them really, despite her own standing in the Order.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:23 am

James noticed her staring and what he assumed was her having a discussion in her head. James shook it off.

When she asked James if he was a death eater he was debating on if he should tell her the truth or not. He was already saying a bit too much about his life which he normal doesn't do around anyone. But, he already let it slip.

"Yeah. Naturally. I've been one since I was 16." James smiled at the thought. He remembered getting the mark at an early age. It was an important step for him in his life.

"Pureblood as well. You?" James asked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Jack was not afraid of anyone; maybe except for Vito, when the occassion was right. However, admitting to being in the Order was too dangerous. Death Eaters knew her position but no one else did. The Order and the Death Eaters seemed to have an understanding- you don't publicly out my alliance, I won't out yours. Still. She would let James find this out at the next battle.

"Oh, I'm a muggleborn," she said in a curt way. Nowadays, only a few hardheads bought into the blood purity issues. But she never hid that part of her life.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:49 pm

James waited for an answering. You could say he was waiting for the words, "Same." But that's not what he got.

"Oh, I'm a muggleborn." is what he got. James almost was ready to throw up the potion he downed. He accepted a potion from a MUGGLEBORN.

"A muggleborn?" James growled. And muttered, "Filthy." under his breath.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

Jack was very aware of how to deal with this sort of ignorance. She definitely had learned how to combat this sort of argument. With a shrug she said. "Yep, you were almost killed by a muggleborn. Oh. And then you were saved by one. So much for superiority, huh?"

She knew she was begging for a confrontation here, but Jack had principles. And Merlin be damnded if she did not defend them.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:58 pm

James hates muggles and muggleborns. What he hates most is when they think they have what it takes to stand up to purebloods.

"Listen, Jack. I didn't ask for you to save my life. Hell, it would have been better. I should leave now. You know with me being a Death Eater. Everyone would want to know why I didn't kill you right now." He shrugged and stood up and grabbed his firebolt.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum