Duke It Out - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duke It Out - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duke It Out

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duke It Out - Page 2 Empty Re: Duke It Out

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 am

She rolled her eyes at his comment but felt her eyebrows raise as he caught it. Damn. She knew, though, that this next one HAD to get by him. She cuaght the Quaffle and bounced the large, deep-colored ball in her right hand, really getting a feel for the definitive weight of the thing. She intended to send it flying at him at 80 miles an hour.

At his words, she stared and then burst into a forced laughter. "WOW. You REALLY don't know me at all. You should've seen the last last guy who tried to be nice to me at a full moon. Nearly died!" GET IT?! CAUSE ARI IS A WEREWOLF she thought to herself. She felt regret rise in her for having brought up that touchy subject. "Cigarettes give you cancer. Never too quickly though." And she threw the Quaffle up and pulled her arm back all the way. When the bat hit the Quaffle, it flipped four times in just a second, spinning and madly hurtling towards him. If he tried to catch it, he would most likely be knocked from his broom.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:48 am

"I'm just trying to be nice, sweetie. And I could care less if cigarettes give me cancer." James announced. He started laughing and noticed she was starting to throw the Quaffle. It was going straight for him. He caught it but it hit him in the stomach and he flew off his broom. James was flung into the air and fell straight down onto the ground.

"I should've know you would do that." James tried laughing but it just hurt to breathe. He needed to get up.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:37 am

Jack smirked at his words, happy to think that his words would shortly be interrupted by her killer swing. And how sweet the victory was. She laughed as he fell, but he must have panicked a bit. She noticed he was noy stopping his fall. Jack let out a huge sigh, the word "Shit" faintly audible among the exhaled breath. She zoomed forward, pulling out her wand.

"Arresto momentum!"

He definitely slowed down as he fell, though when he hit the ground, it looked as though he must have gotten the wind knocked out of him. Poor chap. Jack had to train acquaintances to know how to speak to her. There was no chance with her. She could be a resource to him, but she was definitely no one's toy. She zoomed down towards him and pushed herself up to be standing on her broom. Her broom levelled out at six feet above the grass and she balanced on it, standing on the thin wood. She crossed her arms and smirked. "Truce?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:43 am

James felt relief that she cast the spell or he would have crushed his bones and probably died. He really wasn't in the mood to even move any part of his body.

He closed his eyes and almost laughed out of self pity.

And then he heard the word, "Truce?"

His eyes shot opened and look up at the girl who was standing on her broom a few feet in the air.

"Fine, but only because you saved me. Can you help me up by the way? Oh, and what's your name? You've yet to tell me. I'm Lucifer. But, you have to call me James. I'm not so keen on the name Lucifer." James said completely out of breathe when he finished he sentence.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:49 am

She half grinned as he agreed to the truce. As a joke, she shook her head and gazed up into the sun. "Another spirit crushed, courtesy of Jack Dyllan." She looked back down. "That's the name. Jack." She pushed her toes down and the broom floated down gently. She jumped off when it was three feet above the pitch and she shouldered her broom.

She walked over to the man and held out a hand to help him. "Will do, James." She gave him a moment or two and then said, "What? Fancied a match and a screw, or are you just one of those perpetually-horny people?"
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:02 am

"Ah, Jack. Seems like a nice name. Very boyish. But, I'm okay with that" James winked. He grabbed her hand and let her pull him up.

"And, no. I actually fancied a match. But, I could do with a screw as well." Another wink was shot at Jack.

James tried cracking his back but it only made it worse.

"Uh, I'm gonna need a potion or something." He coughed. "You've seen my broom?"
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:10 am

Jack squinted her eyes and bared her teeth as though she was weirded out or angered somehow by his compliment. "Huh," she said, still squinting and glaring. So he had not learned.

She released his hand immediately, never one for too much contact and he winked again. "Alright," she said irritably, turning towards her broom.

He mentioned the need for a potion and Jack turned, pulling her knapsack off her back. The sack was sort of an icon on her. She always had it. She rummaged through and hopped onto her broom, floating up to just above the man. She pulled out a pain potion. "You can have it if you cut out all the nastiness," she said, attitude written all over her face. At his question for his broom, she pointed upwards to the hoops, where his broom still hovered.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:16 am

James grinned at her. "You've got quite the attitude. But, so do I. Probably worse than yours." She pulled away her hand and he begun to wonder what caused the abrupt move.

James watched as she pulled her bag off her bag and started looking through it. The she presented him with a pain potion.

"Oh, being friendly now are you?" He reached for the potion, wanting some sort of relief for his back and arms. She then pointed up and James followed her stare up into the sky and noticed his broom suspended in midair.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:20 am

"I'll be friendly if you agree to my terms," she responded curtly. With a sneer, she said, "I'll even get your slow-ass broom for you." She smirked, demonstrating that the quip about the Firebold was just her own brand of teasing. "But for the potion and the broom you have to cut the crap where you are trying to get in my bed, because I don't even use that thing for sleep, let alone any 'hanky-panky.' If you have ever known a lost cause, it's this one."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 am

"Friendly terms?" James laughed out loud. He thought this Jack girl was funny.

"I can cut the whole trying to get in your bed thing, but I'm not gonna be friendly." James laughed again.

"Get my broom, give me the potion and maybe I'll get out of your hair." James smirked and walked over to the small and only bench on the ground of the stadium.

He turned around and said, "My broom isn't slow by the way."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum