Duke It Out - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Duke It Out - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Duke It Out

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Duke It Out - Page 4 Empty Re: Duke It Out

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:08 am

"Right," Jack said. "When you go to your meeting, say hi to Aaron for me. He's a good friend. Oh, and Vito. We're tight." Even if James was not active, he would at least know the names of some of his fellows. "A reason you didn't kill me could not possibly be because it is a public place and we are currently in peace time," Jack said sarcastically. "You're stuck in old times, James. Nowadays, everything is a political game."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:13 am

James looked at her surprised. "You're friends with Death Eaters?"

He laughed. "I'm not gonna kill you because you're cute. Let's leave it at that. Oh, and I don't care much about the political side, I just like to hurt people." He smirked.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:23 am

Jack shrugged. "You'd be surprised what I am with Death Eaters." She thought briefly of Vito. "Speaking of, never get on my bad side if you're afraid of werewolves. I'm sort of like a daughter to Fenrir Greyback." Yes, it was a stretched exaggeration but she could not help but say it.

"You're not going to kill me because you know you'll never get a chance to redeem your failed game," she quipped. "And you should. Everything is political now. Can't hurt people for long if the people in charge are mad at you."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:32 am

"Really, what are you to the Death Eaters?" James asked intrigued. "And no, I'm not scared of werewolves. I'm a vampire. I've got this thing with werewolves. We're sort of on the same side, you know."

"And, you're right. I wasn't gonna hurt you. Although I'd rather not play another game right now." He rubbed his back. "I don't have people tell me what to do by the way, I do what I want. When I want."
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:08 am

Jack stared at him, refusing to give in just because he asked a question. Jack’s name was known, but people knew nothing of her personal relationships- she made sure of that. “Ask them,” she dared, sure they would remain just as silent.

He continued on and she smirked. “Suuuure,” regarding the game he could not redeem. As he said he wouldn’t take orders, her eyes narrowed. “Except if Ne’Os were to order you about, right?”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:12 am

"Listen, Jack." He growled her name. "I only listen Ne'O. No one else. Damn, it! You knew what I meant." James said. He figured they were going to be at it for a while so he put his firebolt down and sat on the bench.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:17 am

AHA! Aha aha, aha! Jack loved these small little victories. When she managed to stop someone from being ignorant in their views towards her and to really think the things they were saying, she found herself to be very proud. Often, she had changed people’s opinion.

“Still, answer to one person and are you really free?” She raised an eyebrow. “Everybody is a slave in one way or another.”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 am

"Let's not talk about this. Alright?" James was getting tired and he really wanted to get home. He also really needed to look for a job.

"Jack. Can I ask you something?" James looked up at Jack who was still standing in front of the bench.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:27 am

Jack shrugged, looking down at the Quaffle. She began tossing it between both of her hands, the large ball bouncing spritely between her course, scarred hands. She backed up a few steps so she could get more into her game.

But James asked if he could ask her something, briefly distracting her. She almost dropped the Quaffle and had to dip to the right to catch it. She straightened back up and nodded, still batting the Quaffle between her hands and said, “Sure. Shoot.”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucifer D'Eath Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:30 am

James watched Jack play with the Quaffle in her hands while waiting for a response.

"Sure. Shoot." she said. He looked up at her face this time taking his attention off of her hands.

"Do you know of a place in Knockturn where I can get a job?" James grinned.
Lucifer D'Eath
Lucifer D'Eath
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum