6 years later - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later - Page 7 Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:22 pm

Sage smiled when she got her way but she knew Saige wanted her to go to sleep. when he layed back down next to her she lay her ehad on hsi sholder and cuddled inot him. "i love you," she whispered kissing him on the neck. "i don't want to go to sleep ever." she whispered. "not as long as your here." she said then tooked at the tv to watch what he had put it on. "what do you want to talk about?" she yawned closeing her eyes again.smileign as she lay in his arms
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:30 pm

"I love you more." Saige said,holding sage close. After a bit he gently layed her head on his chest just where his heart was and kissed her hair. "I will have to goto sleep. though.. I dont want sleep and I dont need sleep. You need sleep. I love sleeping though.. Sleeping is good for you." He said smiling, his smile soft and warm. "Anything you want to talk about is fine with me. I dont know what to talk about in the first place." He closed his eyes and rubbed his hand down her arm then back up.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:51 pm

soon after sage stopped talking and Saige started sage had fallen asleep cuddling in to him. though she hadn't' wanted to go to sheila she wasn't' able to fight it off for long. she moved her hand just under her head on his heart as she slept unaware of anything going on. she started to snore quietly after he breathing because even deep and peaceful.
the phone rang, sage had completely for got to call her mother back.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Saige looked down at his wife, noticing that she had already fallen asleep. Before he could even doze off, The phone rang. Before Sage would awake, Saige snatched up the phone and answered it. "Hello... Oh sorry I didnt know she was supposed to call you Mrs. Tyler. Yeah here she is." He said before shaking Sage to wake up. "Sage.. wake up. Its your mom. she said that you mustve forgotten to call her." He said, getting the phone to Sage.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brynnley Aubrey Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:30 pm

Sage woke up and looked up at Saige. she took the phone and said "hello,"
"oh Hun did i wake you up?" her mom asked.
"it's okay mom i hadn't been asleep that long." she replied to her mother through the phone, "what do you want?"
"you never called to tell me if you where coming this weekend or not," her mom said
"oh yeah, we are. its just been an interesting day. Saige brought his siblings over for a while but they will be back home soon." she said
"oh okay you go ahead and go back to sleep,"
"bye mom," sage said
"bye." sage hung and handed the phone back to saige laying his head down.
Brynnley Aubrey
Brynnley Aubrey
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 943

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Saige took the phone when she was done talking to mrs. tyler. "Wanna go back to sleep?" He asked as he set the phone on its charger. he also turned off the tv to where the only light was from the big of sunlight from the window. He looked out for a bit before he held her close, laying one hand on her heart and wrapping the other around her stomach softly. He kissed her hair before yawning and closing his eyes. The yawn was sort of forced though, but he knew she'd like him to sleep with her.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:47 pm

Sage had already fallen back to sleep when Saige asked her if she wanted to go back to sleep. she cuddled into him a smile on her face. soon her breathing was deep and smooth and her left hand on on his heart and her right on her stomach. she started to dream about the baby which didn't really turn out so good and she woke up moving closer to saige trying to scare off any bad ideas that the baby might not make it to the world or if they had other kids later that they might accidentally turn him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top