6 years later
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later Empty 6 years later

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:50 pm

Sage stood in the kitchen cleaning the dishes from lunch. it had been five years since she and Saige got married, and she was now twenty-two years old. she had taken off her ring while she was washing dishes like always. soon that was done and she dried off her hands as the water drained then slid the ring back on her finger. Saige would be coming home soon and she couldn't wait to see him, but she had work to do first.
After Graduating from Hogwarts and then Marrying Saige, sage had gone to a muggle collage and learned everything possible and became a residential realtor. Sage had shown a few houses that day but had not sold a single one. She was good, but not as good at it as her aunt Marcie, Uncle Chases second Wife.
After finishing the paper work she had to do Sage cleaned and re cleaned parts of the room as she waited for Saige to get home. She had wonderful news for him. after showing the houses she had gone to the doctors office and finally realized why she was gaining some wait. "where could he be?" she asked her self.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

6 years later Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Saige knew he was running late in getting home. He woked in the ministry of magic to where he was close enough to germany so he thought that he would pick up his little sister who was sixteen now and bring her down to his home. Since it was summer time, Saige knew that Scarlet would love to goto saige's house for a week or two even though she liked being with her mom and sisters and brothers more. Jessie and helby were born healthy and strong nearly 6 years before hand and he was glad when they both began to beg him to take them with scarlet and him. "Alright alright.. Pack your stuff." Saige said after they begged him to death.

After everyone was ready they apparated to the front yard of his house. He was glad that Scarlet had powers like him even though she wasnt as good s he was at them. "Stay out here for a bit guys. Im gunna go inside and talk to her for a bit then when we come outside you guys run up and hug her." Saige told his younger siblings before jogging up the path to the front door and walking inside. "Hey babe im home." He said smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 pm

"hey," Sage said going over to him and kissing him. "how was work today?" she asked and kissed him again. She had put her arms around his neck but looked up at him smiling as brightly as ever. her cheeks were pink with color. " Momma and Daddy invited us over for dinner Sunday. Will you be free to go. if not I'll call her back later and tell her so. She was wearing one of the business suite like outfits with a skirt that she normally wore when she showed a house. "are you hungry should i make you something to Eat?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:24 pm

saige smiled and kissed back. "Work was awesome. I mean.. We did alot of work but... otherwise it was pretty good." Saige said hugging her. When sage asked if He was free sunday night, he nodded and said, "Yeah sunday sounds good." Saige grabbed her hand and whispered into her ear "Hey I got a surprise for you outside." He whispered. He wasnt going to answer her about if he was hungry until after she got to see the twins and scarlet. He hoped that she would be glad to have a little more of her family around for a bit.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:31 pm

"I have a surprize for you to but its right here." Sage wispred "but it can wait untill after your surpries." she said and kissed him one more time. "you never andswered my question." she said. she had worn her hair down that day and it hung freely to her sholders in soft curls. she pushed a stran behind her ear and kissed him again. "show me your surprize." she took her arms off from around his neck and put on hand on his cheek "I love you," she wispred.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:39 pm

"I will answer later.." Saige said kissing her on the cheek. He put his hand on her when she put her hand on his cheek. "Well follow me babe.. Love you more." He said as he grabbed her hand and lead her outside. As soon as the front door opened all of the kids yelled, "Sage!!" And ran to hug her. Saige smiled as his sibling all took turns hugging their sister in law. they all enjoyed to see her whenever they had a chance but with them living far away it was hard to see them often
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Seeing Saiges siblings brought tears to her eyes as she hugged them "Hey," she said smiling and kissing them on the cheeks. "its been for ever since I've seen you all. Scarlet, how is Hogwarts going?" she asked reluctant to let them go. she had missed them just as much as they seemed to have missed her. it felt so odd for her to have family live so far away. "how have you two been?" she asked the twins. "how is every one back in Germany? Do they all miss me as much as i miss them?" she asked. "oh Get inside. you can tell me everything while i make you all something to eat."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:09 am

Saige watched as they talked for a bit. "School is great sage.. I got into Slytherin house... And Im dating a gryffindor. " Scarlet told sage smiling. Saige always hated it when his little sister reminded him of how fast she was growing up. "Okay okay you dont have to talk about whats his face all of the time.." Saige said smiling a jokingly smile. the twins had already ran inside and into the guest rooms that they always slept in whenever they came to their brothers house. "Looks like they're in a hurry." Saige said to himself out loud.*
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:14 am

"Tell me later when your big brohter isn't around." Sage said smileing. "I would love to hear all about it." then she turned to Saige "I rember when Max acted just the way you are. that first day he met you." she said then took Scarlet inside and started cooking for them. She had almost forgot the knews she had ment to tell saige as she tentively laied on hand on her stumic. she maide hamburgers and fries then set the ice cream out to soffen for desert. "Saige could you get the twins down here." she wispred and kissed him as she set the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:32 am

Scarlet nodded when she said to tell her later. "Babe.. Im nothing like max.. Im not as protective of scarlet as he was of you.. I just dont like how my little sister is growing up so fast that all she talks about is her boyfriend." Saige said smiling as he kissed her on the cheek. "so what was it that you were going to tell me earlier? " He asked her smiling. When sage asked him to go get the twins saige said, "Okay hun sure." and was gone and up the stairs looking for the twins. "Hey you two its supper time.. We are having hamburgers and french fries and for dessert we are having icecream." Saige said and as soon as he said icecream the twins were down stairs as fast as they could get there.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top