First Years!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Years! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Years!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Years! Empty First Years!

Post by Connor McGrady Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:47 pm

Hello there! Connor here. I was wanting someone to roleplay with, preferably a younger Ravenclaw/Griffindor student to help show Connor what life is like a little bit for the new students at Hogwarts. Maybe they can practice spells or something!! Just reply to this and we can set something up.
Connor McGrady
Connor McGrady
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

First Years! Empty Re: First Years!

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:40 pm

Hey there!
My youngest student is 14, so I'm not sure if you'll want to RP with her. However, if Connor was to get lost (perhaps in the Dungeons) I have two students who would be able to show him the way back to wherever he was headed.
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 am

Hello!
I have a few students but my youngest is 14... He (Bertie Nogard) is a Ravenclaw though and usually on his own as he doesn't have that many friends. He recently was poorly in St Mungo's for about 3-4ish months so they probably wouldn't have seen each other much in the common room.
He is a bit shy when it comes to outgoing or older students but he is fine with younger students and will be willing to help them with their homework or making them feel welcome etc :-)
)
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor McGrady Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 am

Well both of those options work very well! I can totally handle more than one thread at once, so why don't we do that? I'll get to working on the threads and tag you both. Can't wait!!
Connor McGrady
Connor McGrady
Second Year Ravenclaw
Second Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 pm

Awesome! Just post the link here or send me a PM so I know once you've posted. Very Happy

Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 991
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency, Memory Manipulation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis R. Knox Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:19 pm

Hi! I'm Hitame cx

Um, I have lots of characters as well, but I only have one fourteen year old who's my youngest and he's a Gryffindor by the name of Mitchell.
Artemis R. Knox
Artemis R. Knox
Fifth Year Hufflepuff
Fifth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooke Belby Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Here's Brooke for ya if you like to rp with her! Wink
Brooke Belby
Brooke Belby
Second Year Ravenclaw