6 years later - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later - Page 4 Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am

she giggle when he caught her. 'but if the boy is any thing like you he is a very sweet boy, and every girl could use a guy in her life." she sat quietly as he disappeared then reappear again with the TV. " i want to spend time with the people i love," she said, "that's what i always want. that's all I've ever wanted. i don't want Max to go back," she whisperers. Sage went over to Saige and put her arms around his neck then stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. "i love you," she said after pulling away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 pm

"Aww... Dont try making me feel special." Saige said smiling. "I know everyone could use a guy but.. she is sixteen.... I dont think she is ready to think she is in love then get her heart crushed next year when he might end up cheating on her or worse." Saige said thinking for a bit. "Max wont go back I promise. They decide he is going back then i will for sure bite the one who decided it." Saige was of course joking around but he was also serrious about max not going back. "That reminds me... How many years until im supposed to change you?" Saige looked more like an 18 or 19 year old then he did a 23 year old man. That was kind of wierd to people but in the future it would be fine.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:18 pm

"I was sixteen when we met," Sage reminded him. "and if the boy is anything like you then he would never do anything to hurt her."After the baby is born," She whispered. "we have to wait until after the baby is born." she said as she got older and he stayed the same. "unless something happens." she whispered kissing him. "I have a few houses to show tomorrow. do i take Scarlet and them with me or what?" she asked not wanting to leave her new family here a lone with nothing to do. "though Anna and James would love to have some new people around."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:28 pm

"Well.. Acording to Mutti He is a bad boy. So she doesnt need to be falling in love with someone like that." Saige Saige sitting on the bed. "But remember.. I hurt you a few times." Saige reminded her smiling a devilish smile. "Awww... Well.. We probably should changed you before the baby was born that way they would be a vampire... But.. Eh you know... I guess it will be able to live a normal life.. Unless it somehow becomes a vampire or werewolf or something." That was all he thought of. How because of him sage wouldnt live a normal life. They would have to move after about 10 years so that people didnt call the government on them. they would of course tell his parents and her parents whenever Sage is changed to a vampire. "Well.. Im pretty sure that Scarlett would love going over there... Since anna and James are closer to her age than to Jessie and shelby's age.." Saige thought for a moment. "I guess... we could have the twins go to see Anna and James and I could take scarlett to work.. I get off early today anyways so... I could take her to the wizarding world and maybe buy the twins something... James hasnt shown any sign of powers but Anna has.. A little."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:37 pm

"Do you want the baby to be a vampire?" Sage asked sitting on his lap. "and we don't know anything about the book. though we could invite him and scarlet down for a week or two to see what hes like. then if you still don't like him you could make him disappear out of her life. like max wanted to do to you." she said. "i always hoped i wouldn't be the only wizard in my family. though it seemed so likely since my mom and dad were both muggles. i hope Anna is like me." she whispered more of to her self. she knew saige though he was preventing her from having a normal life but he wasn't as long as she was with him her life would be normal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:55 pm

"It doesnt matter if the baby is or isnt.. I really dont care." Saige saige getting up and walking around, not looking at her. He really did feel as though it was all his fault that she wouldnt be able to live a normal life. "I really dont care what goes on anymore. Do whatever you think is right." Saige grabbed a jacket from his closet very quickly. "I'll be back later babe.. I need to go clear my mind." He really wasnt telling her the truth. Saige was going to go visit jack for a little bit. Saige never made big decissions or anything else without talking to jack first. Saige kissed sage on the cheek then apparated to the small apartment that was known as Jack's home. "Jack! You here?" Saige asked looking around the usually dirty apartment.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:01 pm

After Saige Dissappered Sage begain to worry. she tried to hide that worry and went to talk to scarlet in the other room about this boy. on the way down the hall the phone ran and Sage andswered it. it was her little sister anna. "Sage? oh sage some weird stuff has been happening. again. why do i keep doing things that i don't mean to?" she asked
"Anna, Hun, theres a slight possiblity your like me. you know what i mean. but know one nows for sure." Sage said, "But i got to go. i have coumpine over. Saiges siblings are staying for a while. i'll bring them over tomarrow while i'm showing a few houses." Sage said
"okay bye," Anna said
"Bye Anna," Sage said then hung up. she desided not to talk to scarelt and went down stairs and started to clean the house again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:41 pm

Saige looked around wondering why the living room wasnt its usual messy self while Jack came into the room. Jack looked almost exactly like saige and sounded the same to except the fact that he had scars on his chest that Saige didnt have. The only scars saige had were from fighting people. He had one on his neck and some down his arms but that was pretty much it. The other thing that was different was the fact that Jack usually spoke in german. He had known german since he was about 6 while Saige was out playing with friends.

"Was brauchst du Bruder?" Jack asked, trying to make sure his twin understood him.

"I need some advice.. Remember how.. I told you my secret?" Saige Said looking around still. They had to talk in code because people were watching jack right now and Saige didnt want the government taking him.

"Ja" Jack said nodding. He would always understand it even if it didnt make much since.

(Ja means yes and was brauchst du Bruder? Means what you need brother.)
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Sage keep cleaning glanceing at the clock every few minutes as she waited for Saige to get home. She knew he was with jack but she also knew he had been upseat. "ehy you three," come down here. we are going to go out for a little while." she wrote a note and laid it on the kitchen table just incase Saige got home before they came back in. the note read
" went out to teach Scarlet and the twins how to ride. be back soon."
she took a jacket out of the closet and put it on. as she waited for the tree to get down stairs.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:56 pm

Scarlet grabbed her cell phone, as though waiting for a call or something and the twins ran down stairs, scarlett following close behind. "Okay so... Im waiting on my boyfriend to text me but.. Otherwise im doing nothing.. So we going to ride?" Scarlett asked, The other two were already racing towards the back door of the house.

Meanwhile, Saige was at jacks home asking him if he should change Sage even though it would mean ruining the best part of her life. It was hard for him to do it anyways because he knew she would he hurting for days. He would need other vampires around to help out with keeping her brom being blood thirsty and everything.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum