6 years later - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later - Page 2 Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:40 am

Sage set the plate of burgers on the table as the twins ran in the door. then set down in the chair next to scarlet the chair on her other side left open for Saige. there was a natural but unusual glow about Sage as her hand once again rested on her stomach. "Do you all know how to ride?" She asked them "If not I'll have to take you out while you are here." she started fidgeting a little, and playing with her ring like she always had where she was trying not to say something. when she was trying to keep a secret.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Saige went to the restroom and washed his hand and his face then he ruffled his hair to make it look normal and not to nice. Just the way he liked wearing his hair. He then quickly dried his hands and walked down stairs to go eat everyone. He heard sage ask them if they knew how to ride and before any of his siblings could say anything saige said, "I've taught Scarlet to ride before but the twins were to young then to learn so... The twins dont know how to ride.. After you teach em we can show them around and we could start ridin to your parents house instead of apparating.. Cause apparating takes the wind out of me." Saige smiled as hesat down next to his wife and grabbed a hamburger. "Just grab what you want guys.. there's pleanty to go around." He said before taking a bite of the hamburger.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:51 pm

"Saige," Sage whispered "I went to the Doctors office today," she was still smiling but didn't know how he would react to the news. of course she was happy for this to be happening but would Saige be. these questions had been swarming in her head since she left the doctors office. would he worry about her being sick that something was wrong when everything was grate. she put a hamburger and a lot of fries on her plate though there was still plenty there for the others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:17 pm

"Really?" Saige asked smiling. "and what did he say?" He asked her still smiling. "Good news or bad news?" He also asked though he was kidding about it. He watched as the three kids grabbed a hamburger and were eating them before they could even get fries. They didnt eat much hamburgers at their home since their mom liked making more fancy foods than she did making finger foods or anything that you use your hands to eat instead of a fork and knife. "Woah woah guys calm down.. you three arent dump trucks." Saige said chuckling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:22 pm

"well i had been rather late and i had gained a few pounds." Sage whispered. "he had very good news to tell me. now i have that to tell you," she smiled over at him. "Your going to be a father." she said "in about eight months we will have a little baby." she hadn't touched the food she had put on her plate since putting it there almost to nervous to eat until he replied. until she knew if he like the news or not. then to the three kids she said "your going to have a nice or nephew."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:12 pm

As soon as she said that he would be a dad he didnt know what to do. He wanted to jump for joy though that wouldnt be the proper thing to do at the table. He dropped his food onto his plate and he hugged sage tight. "I cant believe it." He said. His facial expression made it to where you could tell that he was really glad and excited. "A little baby." He said under his breath still hugging her. "This is the best news anyone could ever have!" He exclaimed as he let her go. He didnt want to eat anymore. Even though there were 8 more months left he still wanted to get everything ready right then in there. But of course they'd have to wait until they knew if it was a girl or guy. "We have to tell your parents.. We gotta tell everyone in the family." He said in an excited tone.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:19 pm

"we just need to be careful." sage whispred. "we don't what to lose it," she wispred "not like Uncle Chase lost his first child." she tentively picked up a frie and put it in her mouth. i wouldn't want to hurt every one by telling them and then something happening." she was still smileing happy about the baby but there was a hint of saddness in her eyes. "could we wait on telling any one eals?" she asked Saige then to the others she asked "Could you keep it a secret for a little while?" she asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:06 pm

"Babe.. Everything Will be okay.." Saige said hugging her. The the children had already finished eating and just sat there watching them. "We can tell you parents and the rest of the family when we know what it will be but.. After a while.. It will be obvious if we dont tell them before you gain alot more weight." Saige said kissing her on the forehead. "We can keep a secret." The children chimed before they got up and ran upstairs to go play and do whatever. "Babe.. Please dont worry."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:14 pm

When the kids had ran off Sage got up and moved to sit in Saiges lap. "i love you," she whispered and kissed him. "and you know I'm always worrying. i worry about you the most. most of the time i only stop worrying when your holding me close." she lay her head on his shoulder. "Do you really think we should tell them soon. i wouldn't want my moms heart to brake like my grandmas. i don't think she would be able to handle the loss of a grandchild." she didn't continue to eat in fact just the opposite she shied away from it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"You dont have to worry about the child dying.. Im pretty sure he or she will stay alive." Saige said smiling as he kissed her. "I move you to." He whispered as he picked her up while standing up. "I actually think we should tell them on sunday when we go over for dinner.. I think that would be the best time." Saige whispered kissing her on the neck. "And by the way... How has max been?" He asked trying to get off of the topic of the child since he couldnt stand her being upset.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top