6 years later - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later - Page 6 Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Sage held him closer. "i know your scared," she whispered quietly , "i am to but I'm willing to do anything to stay with you," she said. "and i would love for our baby to have a normal life. you said he," she whispered. " you want a son dint you," she whispered smiling. she wanted to give him everything he wanted. " i was worried about you. bad things tend to happen when you need time to think." she said quietly remembering way back to six years ago around christmas time when she had fallen off a horse and hit her head sage had gone for a walk and she had gone riding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:11 am

[posting as saige]

When Sage asked him if he wanted a son, Saige didnt exactly know what to say. "Yeah.. Sort of.. I mean.. Everyone in my family for centuries ended up with a boy as their first child. Then.. Every other time it differed. Most of my family didnt have as many children as my parents did though." Saige whispered as he closed his eyes. "I didnt exactly need time to think. I went to go talk to Jack.. He's actually planning to come down at the end of the summer. So that you could meet him. I usually dont go a month without having a talk with my twin. you know that."
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:20 am

"still nothing good happens when you leave up seat and I'm up seat or worried." Sage whispered cuddling into saige happy that he was home. his presence some how calmed her nerves. "before i took the kids out riding i cleaned most of the house." she said laughing she almost always ended up cleaning when she was worried or nervous and he knew that. "in fact i cleaned the house twice today. the first time was waiting for you to come home from work." she admitted. 'and yes i know you always have to talk to jack. and ID love to meet him."
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:16 pm

"Please dont worry about it when I leave. I promise.. If something happens, I will be here in a second to be with you." Saige said kissing her forehead. "You clean the house every day it seems like.. You're always worrying aout something arent you?" Saige asked as he pulled her reallly close and held her with him. "Maybe on monday or something we could have a family get to gether in Germany and have all of my brothers and sisters and all of their boyfriends or girlfriends there. Or wife or husband to" Saige said smiling.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 pm

"you already know the answer to your question." Sage whispered all her reasons to worry and be nervous fading away for as long as she was in his arms. she knew that with saige there nothing bad could happen. she closed her eyes as her head lay on his shoulder "i love you to much to not worry." then sage started talking about a family get together with all of his family and she smiled "i would love that," she whispered. she loved his family like her way family loved Saige. they were not her in laws but she saw his siblings like brothers and sisters. and always would.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:42 pm

"And then on monday we can tell mom and dad about the baby." Saige said smiling. "I just hope that dad gets better soon. He wont goto st. mungoes to take some potions though.. I mean.. since he is the wizard of mom and dad its a good idea. Maybe we could talk him into it that way he's able to be there for his son and daughter in law when something as important as this is going on." Saige said kissing her cheek a bit. Everything would better if stuff like his dad being sick wasnt happening.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:52 pm

'you and i could take him to st. mungo's. if hes ill enough he won't be able to resist up and if he didn't that ill then we could tie him up and take him." Sage said quiet seriously. she didn't want to lose her new family so soon after she met them but she didn't have much choice when nature took its course. and i'm not his daughter in- law. i think of him as my father. so im not his daughter-in-law, im his daughter." there was a tiredness in her voice but she would protest if saige told her she needed to get some sleep. she'd rather stay in his arms any day than go to sleep, eat, or breath.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:46 pm

"I dont know if he'd agree to goto st. mungoes though. I mean he is too weak to walk.. Mom pushes him in a wheelchair if he needs to go anywhere." Saige said picking Sage up and heading to the stairs. "Yeah I know you're his daughter." Saige said as he began to carefully go upstairs. It was getting late and he was sure that the three would want to goto sleep. "Babe.. You need sleep. I see it in your eyes." He said kissing her on the forehead as he walked into their bedroom.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:01 pm

"that would make it all the easier to get him there," Sage mumbled. cuddling into saige as he walked. "but i don't want to go to sleep. I want to stay up and talk to you," she said putting her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the lips. "please don't make me boto sleep yet." she whispered with the puppy dog look on her face. sage only acted that childish when she was tired and didn't' want to go to sleep. "can we watch some tv while we talk?" she asked knowing that would keep her up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Saige looked down at her smiling and kissed her back as she sat down on the bed. "But.. but but." He studdered. "Fine." He finally said, setting her down on the bed then turning on the tv to her favorite channel and then turning off the lights. He then went back over to her. "The lights are off incase we fall asleep while watching tv. That way we dont sleep with them on." He said before laying on the bed and pulling her close. The sun wasnt down yet so there was still some light in their room so they could see.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top