6 years later - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later - Page 3 Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"Max is fine." Sage said "He's falling for another girl again," she giggled a little and put her arms around Saige's neck. "I wonder when he's finally going to get married or something." she said mostly to her self. "If you really want to tell them Sunday then we can," she whispered. "How long are they going to stay with us?" she asked. Sage loved his siblings but needed to know if they would still be there Sunday so she could let her mom know. "i showed a few houses today.. again none of them sold. Then Uncle Chase is dating a gal he went to school with. they are getting pretty serious i wouldn't be surprised if they got married."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:33 pm

"Again?" Saige asked smiling. "What isnt this like the 14th maybe 15th one he has fallen in love with?" Saige was obviously kidding. "I think your brother really needs to settle down and have kids.. Isnt he older than you? And your pregnant and married before he even gets engaged... Thats kind of bad." Saige smiled. There was a sparkle in his eyes that was always there when he joked. Ever since he got older he had gotten sweeter and kinder. He still played basketball with some old friends at a court in germany sometimes but not always. "And I will be bringing them back saturday when I go play basketball with my friends for a bit. And its good that your Chase is getting serrious.."
Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:27 pm

"I guess he just wants to be sure she is the 'one'," sage said smileing. "I know i was happy when i found my one." she kissed Saige lightly on the lips. "Do you know how wonderful it is to see uncle chase dating again. its been over 16 years since the accident. he had been grieving for aunt Tanya ever since." she wispred the last part and cuddled into Saige. "I still hate cars. to bad i have to drive one for work." she kissed him lightly on the cheek "I'm glad your siblings are here, but now you'll have to control your self." she whispered jokingly kissing him again, this time on the lips. "I love you," she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:47 pm

"Im pretty sure he will find someone as perfect as you." Saige whispered kissing her on the cheek. "Were you really? And who was that?" He asked her jokingly when she said she had foind her 'one'. He loved joking with his babe. "Wait... Chase is dating again? I thought he was married to that one girl." He said chuckling even more. the best part about their family was that they could joke around without hurting eachother. "You could always walk to work.. though... it does seem easier to drive but.. well.. Why not ride a horse or somethin?" He asked smiling and kissing her back. "I love you more babe." He whispered.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:56 pm

"Yes i couldn't have been happier," she said giggling. "i wish he was married to some one some times. he would be so much happier i think. but hes trying to find some one to replace the love of his life. I'd never be able to replace you." she lay he head on his chest. "Now you know i couldn't ride a horse to go show a house. the buyer would think I'm nuts!" she exclaimed still smiling up at him. "how is every body else back in Germany? we need to go visit them some time soon."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 pm

"Mum is... Well.. Pretty well. She is pretty depressing now that dad is real sick" Saige said holding his babe close. "Jack actually has a fiance now.. Its surprising with him being 21 like me..." Saige though for a moment. "I actually think the only family member you havent met is jack." He didnt think she met him since he was always on the run from wizards for a while. Until he learned no one was after him. "Jenna, Sally, and Sara are doing pretty good. They are pretty cool 8 year olds. Sara skipped a grade to where she would be leaving 5th grade then going to hogwartz instead of leaving 4th grade." Saige was kind of trying to think of his other siblings. "Star and her husband are good. Star had a set of twins a few months ago. They are named jason after my father and May." He smiled brightly. "And.... Well Josh is depressed now that his twin jazmine died. He has a set of twins who are 3 named josh jr and maria. And he has a 5 year old named Troy.." Saige wouldnt mention that they named try after himself. They only did that because of the fact that they knew that he wouldnt ever think of having a jr and wanted a kid with his middle name.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Her expressions changed with each thing he said. it went from Happy to sad to confused and back again. Sage giggled after hearing that there was a child named troy. "Sara is rather smart." she commintied. "do you want a boy or girl?" she whispered. "waht are we going to name the little baby?" som many questions came to her mind. was the baby going to be a boy or a girl? would there be more than one baby? "where is the little baby going to sleep once its boorn? which room is going to the nuercery?" she asked. "i don't think i have met Jack. it would be nice to meet him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:52 pm

"Well.. I would probably like to have a little girl as perfect as you." He said, His german accent coming on strong. "I guess that if dad gets better then he could teach the child german.. I learned the summer after graduating.. Its hard " Saige said smiling. "Sara is actually pretty smart... not like me wanting to be cool." To that he kissed her head. "You know that the baby will have to sleep in out room for a while.. then when we have everything ready in one of the rooms we will take her in there and we will have a baby moniter there and then we could hear when she is awake. And you will need to meet jack next time we go to germany.." Saige held her close for a bit then he picked her up and stood up. "I kind of think you need some rest.. Lets go watch tv on the couch.. Or you want me to get the tv upstairs and we lay in bed to watch?" Saige was fine with either one.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:08 pm

i just want to sit here with you." she wispred "i don't care where we are. we could be on the moon and i wiould be just fine." Sage cuddled into him and kissed Saige." i als o want to stay up all night talking to your sister about this boy." she said a big mischivious smile on her face. she knew saige didn't like the fact that his little sister was growing up. "in fact i think im going to do that." she squrmed out of his arms and started to run up stairs. she stoped when she reached the top to see if he falowed. she was just jokeing anyway. finding out more could wait.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am

Saige watched smiling as sage raced upstairs. "No you wont!" He said running up at vampire speed and catching her. He knew she wouldnt ever win because of the fact he could run a million times faster than her. "Scarlet doesnt need a boyfriend." He said jokingly. "Especially if he is just like me." And to that he picked her up and took her to their room, kissed her on the cheek then he was gone is a second and back 5 seonds later with the television. He plugged it in up there and then went to her and pulled her close. "What you want to do then babe?"
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top