6 years later - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

6 years later - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

6 years later

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

6 years later - Page 5 Empty Re: 6 years later

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:02 pm

"yes we are going rideing," Saige said fallowing the twins out side. "he you two necareful not to startle the horses. we don't need anyone getting a hoof in the head." she went into the barn and started saddleing four horses. one for each of them. she then helped the wins on to the two tames and oldest hoses they had. then she helped scarlet onto antoher before geting on the forth her self. "to go forward nuge the hoses side with you heel. if you want to turn right pull the rains left, and if you want to go right pull the rains to the right. Please don't go faster than a trot for now." she said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:08 am

As the kids were learning how to ride the horses, Saige was still with his brother.
"Saige.. Im not sure which you should do. I know you worry about Sage and everything but.. If she doesnt seem to worry and if you really want to be with her forever instead of having to find someone else later on then I would change her. Soon she will look old enough to be your mother and it would be wierd for you to be married to her." Jack said to saige as he grabbed a can of soda to drink. At the time Jack wasnt wearing a shirt which wasnt unusual since Jack didnt own much clothing.
"I want to spend all of my life with her.. but.. I dont want to hurt her.. I dont want to ruin her life." Saige wasnt ready to tell Jack everything. Only what he felt needed to be said at the moment.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:33 am

Sage smiled as she watched the kids rideing being sure to keep an eye out for snakes and every thing. she knew many people would be devestated if any of them where hurt. "hey, careful," she said when the twins desided to have a race. "so scarlet tell me about this boy." she said just loud enough for scarlet to hear. "whats he like? is he good looking?" she asked trying to get her mind off of Saige and worrying if he is okay. she had been worrying so much she didn't remember if he had said where he was going or if he was comeing back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:49 am

Scarlet watched as the twins raced. She kind of wished the triplets were there also. With 6 of them at home still, her mum and dad were pretty busy. "Well.. He's the same house as me... About to turn 17. He's 6th year also." Scarlet said as she thought more. "He's a little shorter than Saige is... With really bleached blonde hair. His skin is a little tanner than Yours. Blue eyes..." She seemed to be thinking more about the other facts about him. "He's a bad boy guy. Not gothing but also not emo.... He does wear black alot even though he isnt gothic. Mom doesnt much care for him. She has met him.. He Lives on the other side of Germany so I'm able to visit him sometimes." Scarlet said , smiling a bit.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 am

"I'll have to meet this boy," Sage said, "do you think his parents would allow him to come with you next time you vist?" she asked still worrying about saige. she also thought it would be funny if Scarlet brought this boy with her if she visited for christmas this year. it would be just like when Saige met Sages parents. " whats his name?" she asked with a small smile on her face. "please tell me its not something that startes with a v like Victore. we have enough couples like that in the family i think." she said. Sage still found it funny that she fell for Saige when their names where so simiuler the only diffrence in them was one little i.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:17 am

"Erm... He doesnt have parents. They died a while ago. He lives in an orphanage. Allowed to leave whenever he pleases and can be gone as long as he wants to be." Scarlet said looking around. "But Im pretty sure he'd like to come out maybe for christmas holiday or something." There wasnt much she could think about. "His name is Zakiah. Most people call him Zak. I call him Kia. I like Kia better than Zak. He knows that and thinks its better also." She looked around when she heard a small snap. "I think Saige might be back" She said smiling.

saige was indeed back after a very long chat with Jack. He decided he would do what he wanted to when the time came.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:26 am

"Hey you two," Sage called to the twins. "Scarlet I'll be right back i need to go get those to. could you go back to the barn on your own?" she asked and with out waiting for an answer she nudged the horses side with her foot begging it to run. she caught up to the twins and said, "Saige is back why don't you go greet him." she said then reminded them how to turn around and fallowed them back to the barn. when she saw scarlet again she said "well you should invite him to come with you next time. i think your brother would feel better if he knew this boy." she said smileing. then started to take the saddles off the horses and brushing them before putting them back in the stalls with some fresh water.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Scarlet hurried to the barn, unsaddled her horse then put it where it belonged and ran inside. Her and sage had both been really worried. At least, by the looks of it it seemed like Sage had been kind of worried. She found Saige sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for them to return and she hugged him. "Bro never scare anyone like that ever again." She sassed jokingly to her older brother. "We were all worried sick."
"You sound like mom." Saige said back jokingly as he stood up and looked out the window just as the twins got inside and began to jabber all at once about their race and they began to argue over who had won.
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:27 pm

sage came inside just behind the twins and she went straight to Saige not even taking off her jacket like she normally would have. she sat on the sofa next to him and put both arms around him and lay her head on his shoulder. "sorry she whispered having a feeling that Saige had left because of their whole vampire changing conversation earlier. if anyone knew how worried saige could be it was Saige. only people who didn't know her will would have though she was fine and never worried about any thing. she kissed him on the cheek then whispered "you don't have to do it though i rather you did soon," she knew he knew what she was talking about. and he knew why she preferred if she did too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Saige Mars Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 pm

Saige kissed her on the forehead and whispered "Its alright.." Then he looked over at the kids. "go play.. Sage and I need to talk." He said softly and they were off running up the stairs. "Babe.. I want to change you. Im just scared. I want to wait til after the baby is born to change you though.. I think we should have one child who is normal before having others." He smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "Even though we would end up being sad since he would age while we wouldnt... It would still be fun to have one child who would grow old and that we'd get to see marry without having to change their wife or husband."
Saige Mars
Saige Mars
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top