Causing Mischief - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 8 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:58 am

"I wish she didn't hate Luna. Luna told me that she kinda liked Aurora, and wanted to be her friend. She kinda knows that Aurora can't stand her, and it broke her heart, she was hoping for a friend. At least she's friends with Chase Moor, unfortunately she graduates this year. I just hope Luna's okay" Daniel said. When he got nervous, he'd stutter and say a bunch of nonsense. He heard a crack of lightning, and the lights of the place flickered on.

(Sorry, used the wrong account)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:07 am

(no problem)

Aurora layed there and as soon as there was one bit of thunder she shot her eyes open. She didnt talk though cause she was to sick to. She weakly turned her head to where she could look at daniel. She didnt smile or anything. All she did was sww him and do nothing else. It hurt her to even have her eyes open pretty much but still she could see atleast a little bit which was good.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:23 am

Daniel continued to swab Aurora's head with the cold compress. "M'dear, you're very sick looking. I'm sorry to say that" he said. He felt her forehead, she was definitely very sick.

"I can make a potion if I had the supplies to do so. Maybe I could find them in here. I could heal her up and have her good as new in a few hours. That is, if there are any supplies for said potion. There might not be."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 am

"Aurora doesnt like to take potions which is sad to say." Rodgey said sadly. "She wont let people heal her with magic either for some reason so its no use. I could try anything in the world to heal her and she wouldnt allow it. Unless you use meds and all. She just doesnt believe in taking the easy way around being sick like other children did. She wouldnt do much things that other children do.." He sighed and sat back.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:34 am

"Brienne's the same way, as is Luna. I sneak medicine in their food whenever I can, such as in strong tasting soups. That way they think they'll get better on their own while I make them better in secret" Daniel whispered into Rodgey's ear. He smiled and winked, "I could do that you know, sneaking potion into her soup. She'd never know, as I can make any potion taste like the surrounding food."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 am

"No she can always tell if there is a potion or medicine in her food. Ive done it a few times but she can always end up not eating it. She will end up just starving or something for the rest of the day." Rodgey said as he rubbed his little sisters arm. He knew that anything could happen now that she was sick as ever. She could always end up dying or something because of it.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:54 am

"How can she tell? Maybe you're not disguising it right. It takes the right balance of ingredients to make it edible, or to disguise it. One little slip can foul up the mixture. Especially if you're working with something as finicky as a cold potion. One little extra grain of ground sage can make the difference between something that tastes absolutely terrible, and something that only tastes mildly so" Daniel explained. "But, if you insist, I won't. I can't really see where an inn in London would have anything like that."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:02 am

Aurora heard what they said and she tried to get up. She wanted to do something but sit there but her whole body ached. She shivered as she laid back down on the bed. This sucked she always had to get sick or something. Her body felt cold and she had a headache. She felt as though she would throw up at any given moment. She slowly closed her eyes hoping to fall back asleep.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 am

"I think she's trying to get up" Daniel observed. He walked over to a closet, where different supplies for each room were stockpiled, including basins and buckets. He got another basin, this time it'd be for if Aurora had to vomit. He carried it over and continued to swab her head.

"You'll be okay, Aurora, I promise. I know you can make it through. I'll help you through this". Daniel's words were as reassuring as he could make them.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Aurora shivered. Even though she felt as though she was covered in blanket. She didnt know why she felt so cold. Weakly she said, "W.. Why a...am i i i so... ss.. so c.. c.c.c.old?" She coldnt think strait. She had a head ache, Her body ached from weakness, she felt soo cold, and she felt so tired. There was nothing she could do right now to make her better. She wished to get better.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top