Causing Mischief
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief Empty Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Oh what a glorious night. It was a full moon, and the potion Daniel made for Brienne worked like a charm to pacify her homicidal form. He knew he could relax well that night, and what better way to relax than to cause mischief? He loved doing stuff like that. He changed into his ring-tailed cat form, and shimmied up a drain pipe. He watched the people in the streets below, ready to pounce on one should the opportunity arise.

He spied a couple near the door he was perched above, and he tackled them. He made horrid plaintive screeching noises to strike fear into them. Both people dispersed, leaving Daniel to fall onto the ground. He didn't mind falling a couple times. His feet could handle it.

(In case you don't know what a ring-tailed cat is, here's a picture of one: http://www.azgfd.gov/w_c/edits/images/bassastu.jpg )
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Causing Mischief Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm

The ngiht was one of the best times to have parties and get drunk while hanging out with friends. Rodgey was one of most people who loved to throw parties and get drunk. That one night rodgey wore a grey shirt and a bright grey jacket and a pair of jeans. his dark hair was brushed nicely and he looked as though he was going to a party even though he wasnt. He black leather watch read 10 til midnight. that was a nice time.

Rodgey looked around and saw some sort of creature tackle some people. He could tell that the animal was an animagus or something like that and not just an animal. He chuckled as he watched the creature more.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Daniel scurried towards Rodgey. Another victim. He leaped up and jumped upon Rodgey's shoulder. He balanced himself on the man's shoulder well. His long tail hung down, serving as a counterbalance. He dug his claws in to keep steady. He seemed to grin with malice in his bassarisk way. He chattered annoyingly and then climbed up on Rodgey's head. He stayed there, balanced with his tail stuck out. He started licking the man's hair.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Rodgey looked up at the creature. "Having fun up there man? Can you stop acting like the animal you are not. I can tell you are a human." He pulled the cat off of hi head and put him on the ground. "Why do you tackle people? Isnt it strange to be doing that?" he ased the cat. He knew it was wierd for him to talk to a cant but to him it wasnt as wierd as it was to other people.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 pm

Daniel changed back into a man when no one else was around.

"I was only having a bit of harmless fun, I just hope that the animal catchers don't try and get me. It's not like I can change in front of them, it'd compromise the magical world". He hated having to explain stuff like that. He yawned, "I was rewarding myself with a bit of mischief. I've been working all day and needed a way to relax, that's all".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:38 pm

"Ahh." Rodgey Chuckled. "Dont all adults need a little fun every once in a while." he said. "Anyways Im rodger.. I mean Rodgey. I hate it when people call me Rodger But whats your name.?" He asked the stranger. Since Rodgey graduated he hadnt had much friends to hang around and he hoped he made another. He really never seen people change forms but he was taught by his parents to tell them apart.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:44 pm

"I'm Daniel Joshua Cethin. You can call me DJ, or Dan, or Josh. It doesn't really matter to me" Daniel said. "So, how old are you? I'm 19, so I graduated from Hogwarts a couple years ago. My sisters go to Hogwarts now, one's in Ravenclaw, the other in Hufflepuff. I used to be in Gryffindor". Daniel hoped he wasn't being too talkative, he did have a big mouth around people he didn't feel shy around. This guy seemed like the type to not be shy around.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 pm

"Well nice to meet you daniel.. Im 19 graduated from Durmstrang like a year ago. My little god sister Aurora goes to school in Hogwarts she is a gryffindor. She is pretty smart of course she takes after her older brother." Hew smiled slightly. There wasnt much to talk about really. His school life was dull with all the studying and practicing and talking to his sister. He didnt know what else to talk about.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:58 pm

"Brienne and Luna are pretty smart too, I mean they both know the detailed equation for photosynthesis, they take after me", Daniel bragged, "Thanks to me, they also know muggle technology in and out". He looked around, then spoke "Do you have an Animagus form or something akin to one? As you saw, mine is a Ring-tailed Cat". The streets were not that busy that night, just a dull drone of distant activity.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 pm

"No i dont. They never taught how to become an Animagus I never learned." He kicked a rock boredly. "What is there to do im bored as hell." he said. The next thing he knew his phone started to ring. it was his text message ring tone. He looked at the text and messaged back. Aurora had texted him telling him she was in hogsmede for the night and that she would see him some time soon she hoped. He quickly put his phone in his pocket.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top