Causing Mischief - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 3 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:09 pm

There were still no muggles around when Rodgey and Aurora apparated back, this gave him ample opportunity to turn into a ring-tailed cat. In form, he approached Aurora and stood on his hind legs to sniff at her hand. His odd elongated raccoon-like form may have been just adorable instead of impressive. His pink nose twitched, and his tail was straight behind him. He allowed himself to go back on all fours.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:31 pm

Aurora looked down at the ring tailed cat. She smiled, bent down and hugged it. "Aww ur sooo adorable." She said. She gentally petted the cute creature. "I love all sorts of creatures little buddy." She said to him. She didnt know he was an animagus because she never learned how to tell an animagus and a normal animal apart. She kepts petting the creature gently.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Daniel purred and exposed his white tummy, allowing himself to be petted. He looked up at Aurora with puppy-dog like eyes. Wide and brown. Just to make himself seem adorable. More so than he'd ever looked. Brienne admired that he could do that, she herself couldn't become one due to the fact that she was a werewolf. She always envied those who weren't.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Aurora thought he looked adorable and that made Rodgey laugh. "Looks like she likes you mate." He said to Daniel. "Why not come back to human form and talk to her a bit?" He asked. He wanted Aurora to know that Daniel was her new older brother that way she could have a bigger family that she might have had if her mum and dad hadnt died 12 years ago.

"Human form?" Aurora said dumbfounded. She realized that the little creature was The stranger that had been her and she hid behind Rodgey. It wasnt like her to be as shy anymore but he was a grown man that could hurt her. She was quite often scared of grown men ever since she was a baby when a grown man had killed her mum and dad. This was scaring her alot.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Daniel returned to his human form. He looked really unintimidating. He smiled and approached Aurora.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Please, don't worry about me, I'm a good guy. I couldn't hurt a fly!" Okay, the last part about not being able to hurt a fly was a lie, Daniel used to be an assassin. However, he didn't want to hurt anyone that didn't harm him in any way. Especially if they were much younger than he was.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:08 pm

Aurora looked at him. He looked like a criminal. She hid behind his brother more" Why did you want me to meet him?" She asked Rodgey. She couldnt figure out why someone would want her to meet someone as scary as this guy.

Aurora.. Treat him like a brother. I mean you treated him like a little pet when he was a creature.. You should treat him like he is your brother.. I asked him to be your older brother that way you had a family that could be a cute little creature." No matter what he said aurora continued to hide.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:25 pm

"Please, don't be frightened. I cannot hurt you" Daniel continued to talk in a soft, reassuring voice. He smiled softly, and knelt down to Aurora's level. He took her hand into his, then put his other hand over it. "I'm sorry about looking so frightening. Tell you what, you know Brienne and Luna? They're my little sisters. They can be your sisters, too, if you want." He tried to look as non-threatening and reassuring as he could.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

"I hate luna!!!!" Aurora screamed. It was true that she hated Luna alot. She was always making her look as though she was the dumbest person ever. She took her hand out of his hands and took a step back. Why did he have to bring up the one person she hated the most? Luna was always to smart and a show off at that and she always made her look worse then stupid.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:39 pm

"I'm sure Luna didn't mean to make you look stupid. I'm sure of it. She's trying to do well in school, and especially so since her father did well. She wanted to be an Auror like he was. Since Silas died, she's been trying to be an overachiever like he was in school. I'm sure if she knew your feelings about what she's doing, she'll give you a chance to prove yourself. I bet the other kids in the class feel stupid too because of her. Even the Ravenclaws" Daniel said, trying to reassure her with a quiet voice.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Aurora was silently crying. "the fact is that She probobly hates me to. Almost everyone hates me." She cried into the back of Rodgey's shirt. She hated school now and just wanted to go back to her home and be taught there. She didnt know what she was supposed to do. No matter what she did every teacher seemed not to care about her problems and everyone seemed to want to make her feel stupid.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum