Causing Mischief - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 2 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 pm

"Oh" Daniel said. His phone rang. It was from Brienne.

"Hello? Oh hi Brienne. You are? Oh. Okay, don't stay out too late" He hung up.

"That was Brienne, she's out shopping for stuff in Diagon Alley. I just hope she doesn't wander too far, or end up in Knockturn. Even if she did though, I hope that she can find her way out. Or else she might get caught in the dark magic that roams there."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 pm

"Lol Yeah Aurora is just hanging around Hogsmede for a while. Probobly with her friends or something. She has to text me when she leaves the school. Ever since her parents died i've had to keep track of her and its pretty easy as long as she tells me where she will be at all times when she isnt at school." He was silent after he finished talking. He had never told anyone about how he watched his sister.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Number of posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:24 pm

"That's sad...I couldn't imagine losing someone I care about. Although it has happened to me. I lost a mentor over the summer, he died on a plane I believe. Someone named Nick told me, Luna and Brienne about it. The funeral was a few hours long, but not a lot of people came to it. Silas was a kind man, but not many knew that" Daniel said. Tears formed in the corners of his eyes.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:32 pm

"That sucks.. Aurora's Parents died in a fire while she was getting baby sat by her family's friend. He actually set them on fire when they came home. She was only half a year old and that year she came to live with me and my parents. That was a really happy yet sad day for our family. But i've never cried about it. It was happy for me and sad for Aurora and my Parents. I really didnt know her family so i couldnt know to be happy or sad." He explained.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:07 pm

Daniel had to wipe away more tears, "That's so sad...I wish there is something I could do for the lot of you. I know it's a bit too late, and I don't know you that well, but I feel horrible". Even Brienne and Luna didn't lose two people in one time frame. That was sad. He turned back into a ring-tailed cat and settled at Rodgey's feet. His tail laid flat on the pavement, in all its banded glory.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rodgey Rolanders Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 pm

"You know.. Aurora would love to have another brother to watch her.. If she met you then you could be her other big brother. She loves cats so she would love your Animagus alot." He smiled slightly. He looked around. "Also just to say she has always wanted me to have an animagus of a cat so she could pet me and all but im like WOAH and all. You could make a cool older brother for her." he smiled slightly.
Rodgey Rolanders
Rodgey Rolanders

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Daniel looked up and changed back, "I'd love to be like an older brother to her. But what of Brienne and Luna? Can they be like your family too? Luna'd be like her twin sister, and Brienne would be the older one. Though Brienne must have a dose of Wolfsbane every full moon or else she turns into a werewolf". Brienne was dangerous on her own, but couple that with a transformation she could be the most deadliest nigh-graduate.

(Did you know that Ring-tailed cats aren't really cats? They're related to raccoons.)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Rodgey looked at him for a bit and thought. "Yeah they could be her sisters... She doesnt have any sisters and if they were her sisters she would have 2 sisters and 2 brothers." He smiled slightly as usual."So you wanna meet her? I can call her up and she would be here in a minute. " He said boldy. It was true that she could just hop on a broom and be there in less that 5 minutes.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm

"I'd love that" Daniel said, smiling. "Should I bring Luna and Brienne, too? Or can they wait until I've met Aurora?" Brienne and Luna weren't too far away, he could just get Brienne to take Luna on her broom and go to London, landing in a secret spot to avoid detection of their actual lifestyle.

"Be careful if she's coming on broom. Don't want the Ministry to get on her about revealing the wizard world to muggles."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:05 pm

"Well im pretty sure Aurora has met them but you can have them come if you want." He said.Daniel was right that his sister shouldnt fly from that far away. " Well i could always apparate to her and then apparate back with her.. Thats what im going to do. " He said. He quickly snapped his eyes shut and thought for a bit. no muggles were around at the moment so he just apparated to Aurora. "Hey aurora grab my hand."

Aurora was shocked to See her brother there. "Why do i need to grab your hand?" She asked him. It usually wasnt like him ot apparate to her and make her come with him without telling her why she needs to go with him. This was strange. Was there an emergancy or a surprise or did her parents need her at home? These were all questions she couldnt answer herself.

"Oh just come on i got a big surprise for you." He just grabbed her hand and closed his eyes. He thought and apparated into an alley near where Daniel was. "Close your eyes" He instructed aurora. When she had closed her eyes, He picked her up and carried her to Where daniel was. "Ok open them i guess." He told aurora. "Daniel this is aurora." He looked at aurora who had just looked at daniel then looked at the ground. "She's a bit shy" he pointed out.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum