Causing Mischief - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 11 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 am

Daniel took a look in the sack, retrieving the bear mentioned by Rodgey. He gave the bear to Aurora, then turned into a ring-tailed cat. He settled down near Aurora and purred softly, falling asleep with the bear nudged firmly between his front legs. He yawned and kicked a little before going to sleep.

When he was asleep, he had a dream. It started out as a pleasant little one where Aurora and the other girls got along, as well as himself and Rodgey. It was a happy little family, and they all lived in a tiny apartment. As the dream progressed the apartment got smaller, but not like a shrinking. No, more or less like a trash compactor. Soon, everyone was crushed in the dream, Daniel included. He woke up chattering.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:58 am

Aurora woke up. She wasnt at weak so she could move a little more. She looked down at daniel and noticed the bear. She didnt even ask anything. She looked back up at the wall and hummed. Her throat was to sore for her to ask even if the bear was hers. All she did was wait there for someone to tell her if it was hers or if it wasnt. she hoped it was alot though.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:01 am

Daniel became human again, and placed the bear in Aurora's hands, enclosing them around the soft plushy toy.

"It's yours now. A new teddy bear, just like the old one that you'd lost before" Daniel said, reassuringly. He kissed Aurora on the forehead, then started dabbing it with the cloth a little more. The rain outside was starting to let up a little, and there'd be an opportunity for him to go home.

"Guess what, Aurora, Rodgey said that you could live with me. Now, there will be rules, but they'll be lax compared to what most kids in your situation are used to. Isn't that great? I just wish that Rodgey would live with us too, he'd make an awesome brother for my sisters, like I am for you".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:09 am

Aurora looked at him. Weakly she said. "What are rules?" She had never had rules as she grew up she had always been so good that she usually didnt even hear someone tell her to stop breaking the rules. She never heard others being told to follow the rules either because as a child most kids were good but now most kids were bad. She didnt know if that was good or bad.

Rodgey smiled as he watched Aurora. He knew she would love to learn alot more about what rules were and why people had them. "Daniel i might end up moving in with you.. I dunno yet gotta check a few things before i decide if i should move or not. My house is pretty neat but i think it would be pretty cool to move in with you." He said softly as he helped his sister sit up.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:38 am

"Well, firstly, try not to curse or swear. Foul language begets more foul language. The last thing we need is a house of swearing. Second rule, don't eat anything that's been labeled with mine or someone else's name. Anything unlabeled is good to eat by anyone. I can't remember anything else right now, but if I remember I will tell you up front" Daniel explained. It was now drizzling outside instead of storming. The thunder and lightning subsided and the weather was fairer to the eyes and ears. The smell was nice, though. It smelled of fresh rain. Everything looked super-washed and still wet, with the exception of a lighting struck building that could be seen across the street.

Daniel looked up at Rodgey, "That's good to hear. I'd love it if you could. My house is a cabin, though, so it might get some getting used to in terms of the silence and peace. I hope you could adjust well, though I think by the looks of you that you'll do just fine."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:42 am

Aurora stood up. Even though she was still a little sick she wanted to look out the window. When she got to the window she noticed it wasnt raining. "Hey! the rain stopped.. If we could get to mum and pa's house we could pack my things and move in right now. that would be really cool." She held her bear in her arms. She loved the bear. It was nice her brother got it for her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 am

The clouds started to break, revealing patches of azure above. Daniel looked up, the sunlight sparkled off of his eyes, he smiled.

"Yeah! That's the spirit! We'll get started right away! I'll get my muggle-truck from storage and drive us there. I'll load all of your things in it, they'll all fit I guarantee it".

He touched the window, and lifted his hand away to reveal a thick coat of dust cling to it. These windows hadn't been washed in a while, but the sun outside was visible enough without there being any need to scrub the dirty glass. He smiled softly, and wiped away some of the dust to let the full glory of the light shine through.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:25 am

Aurora looked outside. "We are going to have to wait a while." She pointed out. The streets were flooded with about 2 feet of water. She couldnt believe all of this water in one area. It was more water than she had ever seens since she had never seen an ocean in her life. This was soo cool that she got to look at all of this water and got to be in her first major flood ever.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:57 pm

"There is always the risk of hydroplaning on a street so flooded. That's why there are no cars yet. We can wait a couple more days, if that's what it takes". The drainage system of the city was flooded beyond belief. Slower and slower, though, the drains bubbled a little before taking in more water. The entire city would be drained in less than a few hours, but there was always a chance that Daniel's estimate of "a couple days" could be accurate.

Slowly, the water levels dropped to about one and a half feet. The drains then stopped, unable to take in any more until a rush of water passed through. Softly, Daniel whimpered. "Those drains look as if they're choking on all that water!"
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Aurora looked outside. "Its not that much water.. We could just walk through it until we get to a place to where we can go to my parents. " She smiled slightly. It sounded like fun to walk in alot of water during a flood and she really didnt care about much of the flood as long as she got there soon

(sorry bout the shortness i will make the next post longer)
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum