Causing Mischief - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 9 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 pm

Daniel hugged the sick girl, "Shh...you'll be okay. Just, trust me, you'll be okay". This wasn't enough, so he climbed in the bed and held the girl, hoping that a warm body and a companion to snuggle with would be enough to get her through. He turned into a ring-tailed cat, and laid flat on top of Aurora, purring a little bit. He drifted off to sleep, he snored in a comedic fashion. Not that ring-tails actually snored, but he made a sound akin to snoring which others could find amusing.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Aurora smiled nibly and fell to a deep sleep. The warmth of daniel kept her warm enough to sleep though the night. She cuddled as close as her weak body would allow her and dreampt of the day that she was healthy enough to do things all over again. She hoped she would be strong enough to do things the next morning even though she didnt think it would be possible.

Rodgey smiled as he sat down on a chair and watched them sleep. After a while he started writing a letter to His best friend explaining why he wouldnt get to his place for a few days. He explained How the weather was and how sick his sister was. He said that he would be there as soon as he could but he wouldnt be there until his sister was healthy enough to get back to the school.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Daniel woke up, it was morning but the skies were still flashing and the rain flooded the streets, the storm drains not able to keep up with the fall of the rain. He remained with Aurora, and hoped that Brienne would be alright with Luna. He muttered curse words under his breath, for a sick girl she had good grip! He reached out with a paw, and tapped the tip of her nose playfully. He shivered a little because his warm fur wasn't enough to keep the cold snap from chilling him to his bones.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Aurora woke up to his curse words. "W...W..Why d.d.. d.o Y.. ou c...cur...curse?" She asked him weakly. She still looked pretty weak. She weakly petter him for a bit. She didnt know what she was to do since she had nothing to do as she was still sick. Her brother was still sleeping soundly in the chair which sucked alot. Since he wasnt awake she couldnt get some food and she was hungry.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 pm

"You're holding me too tightly, I think my guts will come out of my mouth if you grip me too much" Daniel gasped until he felt a hand stroking him. By that time, some of the pressure was relieved and he could move freely. However, he decided to stay put. He curled up, then stretched out, then curled up again, repeating this cycle until he felt fully refreshed. His tail curled around Aurora's arm, and he rolled onto his back.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Aurora giggled and then started to cry silently. The giggling had made pain come all over her entire body. Her shomach started to growl loudly. She was starving . She hadnt eaten in a while and she needed food. "I.. I.. I need.. Need. Food." She said nimbly. She jumped as she heard the thunger crack. It was so loud and all. She was so tired and so hungry she didnt know what to do.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:03 pm

Daniel got off of Aurora, then rolled over and became human once more. "I'll get you some food!" he said. He searched in the bags of groceries and found two cans of soup, chicken noodle and mushroom. He found an old pot and filled it with both cans. He mixed them as the pot started to heat up, heating the contents of it as well. The soup started boiling, and got too thick, so Daniel added some water to it to prevent it from scorching or burning up. As soon as the cooking was done, he washed out an old bowl and a spoon. He dished out some of the soup for Aurora and gave it to her.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:07 pm

Aurora sat there. She tried to Pick up the spoon and eat it but she ended up dropping the spoon. "I..Its to.. its to ha... hard. its to hard. " She said/. " I cant i i cant i cant pick up the . i cant pick it up.." She said nimbly. It was just way to hard for her weak sore body to pick up the spoon and drink her soup. It was as complicated as making a gaint jet out of paper that worked as good as a real one.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Daniel picked up the spoon and dusted it off. He scooped some of the soup up and brought it to Aurora's mouth. "Open up," he said, "This will make you nice and strong again". To make sure that the girl didn't spill it, he sat the bowl on a tray, then held it up. If she decided to toss or turn for any reason, she could do it freely without worry of spilling the soup. He felt the bowl warming up the wooden tray below, the material was very heat conductive stuff. Soon, his entire hand was warm.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Aurora opened her mouth and took the soup into her mouth. She swallowed it and then said "OOooowww my my thoat.. my throat it hurts. it hurts alot." She said as she looked at daniel with her sad eyes. She usually wasnt sick and now that she was sick it sucked alot. She didnt know how long it would last and she wanted to get better soon before she ended up going mad of not being able to do much
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum