Causing Mischief - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 10 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:27 am

"The soup will make it all better, I'll help you finish it. After you do, I'll get you some lozenges or something. This place has to have a medicine cabinet somewhere. I'll see if I can find it" Daniel said. He continued to try to spoon-feed Aurora, being careful to blow on every spoonful to cool it down enough for Aurora. The soup was cooling down considerably anyway, since it was cold enough to do so.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:03 am

"If this place had a medicine then it wouldnt be good to five to anyone." Rodgey said. He had been awake for a little bit which was good. He smiled as he watched aurora eat. She looked as though she had gotten at least o.1 percent better even though it was hard to tell while she looked pretty much the same. He loved watching his little sister eat for a little while.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:24 am

"It'd be hard to tell, the medicine might still be good. Depending upon the expiry date. It'd be lucky if I did find something though, but by the looks of this place, it's probably a good chance that this inn has been abandoned for at least ten years. Enough time for a family of deadly spiders in the foyer where they won't hurt us" Daniel said, finishing up the feeding. He grabbed his wand, and went to the spider web. He cast Incendio on the web, burning it and the spiders within. He cast Aguamenti to put out the flames. He was certain with a quick sweep that there were no more spiders like those.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:46 am

Aurora looked around and then screamed. Right above her head about 4 feet away from her was a tarantula. "ITS... ITS ITS A ... A . ITS A ... SPIDER !!!" She screamed scaredly. She usually wasnt scared of spiders but this one scaqred her alot. It looked so creepy and it looked so big. It looked so harry to. She hated spiders for some reason but she usually was never afraid of them
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:50 am

"Incendio!" Daniel cast the fire spell on the tarantula. The creature shrieked in pain and fell from its position on the wall. "Accio tarantula!" He summoned the dying creature away from the girl. "Levicorpus!" He lifted the burning spider, carrying it to the basin where he dropped the now dead creature to extinguish the flames.

"Don't worry, it's dead now" Daniel said, his voice even softer. He became an Animagus again and settled close to Aurora. His tail fidgeted too much, because he couldn't find a comfy position to set it.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:46 am

Aurora hugged him. She loved that he would protect her no matter what. He was ab awesome brother just as Rodgey was and she loved him like a brother. She didnt know if she could learn to treat his sisters as sisters but she knew she could try to. She might not ever like them ever. But that would hopefully be ok. As long as she had her two brothers than that would be good for her.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Daniel felt as if his internal organs were being squished out again. It would be exciting to have a new sister, and someone like a twin brother. He needed to ask something though, "Where do you guys live? We live in a cabin near the woods in the most untouched area. I was wondering if we could all...you know...live together, so it feels like a real family. I don't mind if Brienne, Luna and I would have to move in with you, but the option to move in with us is always there for you."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:42 pm

Rodgey looked at him for a bit. "Aurora lives with my mom and dad down at the south of europe. I dont remember the country or town. I live around 10 miles away from here." He said boredly. He gently messed aurora's hair up and said, "She would probobly like living with her brother cause she usually isnt home at my mums anyways. Most of the time she is here or at my house so she never usually sees my parents.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:23 pm

"So, are you two willing to let me and my sisters move in, or are you moving with us? I'd like to know because I can make arrangements so we can be one big happy family all living together", Daniel said. He got up and rummaged in the grocery bags, looking at several things and casting them aside in piles and sorting them according to storage needs. He gathered the perishables and set them on the counter since they'd have to be eaten up first. The canned food was stored away in the cupboards since they wouldn't be needed until the perishables were either eaten up or no good anymore. He grabbed an apple from the fruit at one end of the counter and began munching away.

"You know, family is not always who we're blood to, but rather who we love", Daniel said, "It's really all that matters to a true family, never mind blood ties or that. It's ridiculous to think that some people have the nerve to call others 'family' despite the fact that they'd disown them in a heartbeat if something goes wrong".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:16 am

"I think Aurora would rather Move in with you... Oh hey at the bottom of that sack.." Rodgey pointed the sack he was refering to, "Is Aurora's Bear that i bought her. I thought she would like a little stuffed bear to help her feel a little better on the inside." Rodgey explained. "When she was little she always had a bear. It looked exactly like the one in the bag.. It was burnt by a kid at school when she was 4." He explained.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum