Causing Mischief - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Causing Mischief - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Causing Mischief

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Causing Mischief - Page 4 Empty Re: Causing Mischief

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:57 pm

"No, she doesn't. She has problems making friends too. I betcha if you were to meet her and talk with her a little, you'd see that she doesn't hate you. She never did hate anyone, except those that are evil of heart. That's only because her father was killed by evil people, and her uncaring mother was evil. I bet if you got to know her and she got to know you, she'd love you to death" Daniel said.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:06 am

"I bet she does.. I made it to where we had 5 extra pages of homework... I made our teacher mad." She looked down at the ground. " I dont deserved to be liked i deserve to be the most hated person in the whole entire usiverse." She started to cry more. She coudlnt figure out why someone would even what to be her friend or even be a part of her family at that. She was a disaster.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:09 am

Daniel hugged Aurora, "She doesn't hate you. She knows it was the teacher being unreasonable, and not you. It's the teacher's fault that you guys were assigned the extra homework, not yours. When I went to school, the teachers didn't even assign that much as punishment, or just took house points" Daniel said. Hogwarts was not like he remembered, which was disquieting.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:12 am

"I bet she doesnt like me anyways!!" Aurora said madly. "I mean why should anyone like me in the first place if i cant keep my mouth shut, control my anger or even be smart enough not to feel like im the most hated and stupidest person on this whole entire planet or maybe even in the whole entire usiverse for all i could ever know of give a bloody hell about!!!" she said.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:18 am

"She'd like you because you're a great person. Regardless of your flaws. It just shows her and myself that you have character, I mean we get bored pretty easily around the house because Brienne is a buzz kill. You're more exciting than what she'll ever be" Daniel reassured the girl a little more. Smiling, he patted her shoulder, "You remind me of a younger me, except you're a girl".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:23 am

"How could i be a younger version of you? you look like a criminal while all i look like is an innoscent little girl with no friends. " Aurora looked around. She wasnted to just get her broom and leave before more things would make her cry. she hated to cry more than she hated anything in the world besides being hated by probobly everyone in the whole entire school.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:36 am

"Criminal? I'm not a criminal. How do I look like one? Anyway, when I was your age, I had those same problems you did too. Just add in the fact that I'm gay, and it's a whole mess too big for me to swallow. I was shy, had depression and such too. I felt the same way you did too, I felt as if everyone big and small hated me, even the teachers" Daniel said.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 am

"You dont get it!!!!" Aurora screamed. "I'm like this only because of the damn visions that i get for no reason I have no clue why i have them they are mostly about bad things that are to happen to me and i always have dreams and nightmares about when my parrents died no one gets this at all!!!!" aurora screamed every word she spoke then she ran away. Rodgey knew better to follow her and just stayed put.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:49 am

Daniel looked disappointed, "I'm sorry about that. Will she come back?" He had no idea what to do or say anymore. He'd had no clues at all what he could at least say. He felt discouraged. "Again, I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you or her?" He transformed into his animagus form once more. It made him look cuter and more innocent should he get a verbal lash.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:53 am

"I dont know what you can do i serriously dont." Rodgey said sadly. "Everytime she gets angry i just let her run off and all she usually might not talk to anyone for days especially if she gets mad enough to scream at someone." He shook his head. "Guess she wont be talking for a while.. Go on and try to cheer her up but i'll doupt if it works. She doesnt get happy as easy as you think.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top