Just causing alittle trouble!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just causing alittle  trouble! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just causing alittle trouble!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just causing alittle  trouble! Empty Just causing alittle trouble!

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:26 am

Sophia was in the mood to cause alittle chaos an what better place to cause it then Moaning Myrtle's Bathroom? Smirking to herself she walked into the bathroom and waved her wand as the faucets as they turned on and started filling the sinks until they were overflowing. "I can always blame this on Myrtle."said Sophia laughing. "You better stop before I tell on you!'said Myrtle through her sobbing. "Oh shut up Myrtle, you flood the bathroom all the time, so I won't get in trouble for it!"said Sophia smirking.

As she called her firebolt it came towards her as she gotten on it and looked at the bathroom flooding. "Hm.... how shall I make this more interesting?"Sophia thought to herself as she pocketed her wand. "To bad Julia isn't here, she'll know how to turn up the volume on this!'said Sophia smirking at the thought of it. Rolling her eyes at Myrtle's sobs she remained thinking of other ways to cause trouble in here. "Oh I know, bubbles!"said Sophia taking her wand out and flicked it at the water as bubbles started forming i the bathroom. Laughing so hard she almost fell off her broom as she seen the bathroom around her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Just causing alittle  trouble! Empty Re: Just causing alittle trouble!

Post by Alana York Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Julia was roaming the second floor aimlessly, bored and having nothing to do. Elijah was hanging out with some of his other friends, and she wasn't in the mood to hang out with anyone else. She looked up and heard the rushing of running water coming from the bathroom, immediately thinking of Sophia. She smiled to herself and ran to the bathroom, some water that was on the ground splashing beneath her feet. She opened the door, and saw many inches of water floating in her direction. With widened eyes, she pulled out her wand and said loudly "Accio Firebolt!" and lifted her hand in the air, catching her broom in her hand and climbing on to it.

Julia floated in the air above the water and flew next to Sophia, laughing loudly as Myrtle sobbed continuously. "Hey, Soph! Nice idea!" She yelled over the rushing water. She poked at bubbles as they foamed in the water and floated into the air next to her face. "Well I've found something to do today!" She said laughing. Julia flew down next to Myrtle and poked her shoulder "Stop whining! It's only water" She said, splashing her and flying back to Sophia's side.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Just causing alittle  trouble! Empty Re: Just causing alittle trouble!

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Sophia laughed at moaning Myrtle's sobs. "Oh shut up and stop your whining, your bathroom will be exactly how it is but cleaner!"said Sophia smirking. So Julia, how can we turn the volume up on this?"Sophia asked her smiling before she flew down and waved her wand beside Myrtle as a rubber duckie appeared beside her. "There you go Myrtle, now you can have a buble bath in your own bathroom instead of going to the Prefects bathroom."said Sophia laughing. "I'm glad your here Julia, I can't cause alittle trouble without you here!'said Sophia smirking at Julia. Moaning Myrtle continued crying about how they were flooding her glorious bathroom. Rolling her eyes she turned to Julia. "God she's the most annoying ghost I ever met, if I could kill her again I would!'said Sophia seriously.

"That's it I had enough of her crying self!"said Sophia as she pointed her wand at Myrtle. "Silencio!" As Myrtle's cry became silent she started talking which mad Sophia smirk. "I'm sorry Myrtle, you have to speak up I can't hear you!" said Sophia laughing so hard she almost fell into the bubbles. Usually Sophia wasn't this mean, but she did have to admit Myrtle was very annoying and someone had to shut her up. "So what shall we do now Julia?"Sophia asked her smirking at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top