Dragon Hunting - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dragon Hunting - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dragon Hunting

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Hunting - Page 6 Empty Re: Dragon Hunting

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:35 am

(I don't think Avada Kedavra works with people in the "good" alignment (i.e. Potter's Army), because Avada Kedavra is considered a dark curse)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

(Brianne, I KNOW what is concidered as a drak curse, and I know that the "good people" won't use it. But what about if I'll say that these were her thoughts? :] :] )
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 am

(Oh. Eheh...well, I thought Miseria would've known that herself. Never mind.)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:02 pm

"MISERIA!!!" he shouted in shock. He abandoned his hunt of the dragon completely rushing out into the open battle. "Miseria! Land. NOW!" The dragon's poison was fast acting. Miseria would be dead in half an hour if he didn't heal her now. He knew it would be difficult to orchestrate safely, but his first priority was to heal Miseria at the moment, regardless of the cost. He opened the anti-poison he had pre-prepared in its flask. He had brought five flasks in all, and hoped this would be the only one he would need.

He waited breathlessly for Miseria to land. Suddenly, he felt stupid for hunting a dragon so boisterously merely for dragonhide gloves. "Stupefy! Muffliato! Conjunctus! Depulso!" he shouted quickly to keep the dragon occupied. He didn't want it coming anywhere near them while he was trying to heal Miseria.

[[I'm not sure if it's my turn, but it's been FOREVER so I just posted lol]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm

[I have no idea on how the turn thing is working now, since there's too many people xD]

Andrew looked back and saw that Miseria had been hurt by the dragon. He knew this would happen. He flew down towards the dragon and flew right in front of his face. He then began to taunt the dragon foolishly, but to also get it's attention, as he saw the spells continue to the dragon. "Ravenclaw!" he yelled again at Sterling "find something sharp and cut the dragon, and I'll apply the poison to it! Hurry!"

Andrew then flew down towards Brienne and stopped in front of her, hovering. "Give me the poison," he said holding out his hand, and his face stern. This was going to be a long fight, but a slow ending, he thought. He then turned his head back to Sterling and the dragon to see if sterling had managed to cut the dragons skin.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Two more of those strange whooshing noises hit him again and, with the combined effort of them both, he flew forward, landing painfully on his belly and skinning forward, his head, onc again, crashing into the riverbed. His eye was hit by something again, and he went half blind, but the last whooshing light missed him barely.

Nevertheless, he was incapacitated. He could not get up, even though he wriggled his body and tail. His legs were crushed beneath him, and he felt heavy. He was fighting to stay conscious, so he burrowed his face in the riverbed, relieving his eye of some of the pain. He twisted his head and he saw the ground figures. He let loose a column of fire.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:51 pm

[Haha, actually she was bitten on the last page, the first post by Jack, but slow reactions are cool as well. XD XD
And as for the... list thing... I am posting when I guess it's my time to do. ]

The next thing what she saw, were the two dragons. Two? she felt confused. Before the bite, there was only one. Sighing quietly, she raised her wand again, and casted another Stupefy spell, at the second of the mirroring figures of this monster. Waiting for the spell to hit the dragon, she groaned quietly. She missed. But how? She saw TWO of those dragons.

Then she heard Sterling calling her name, so she turned herself around, blinking her eyes. She gasped again. She saw two blurry figures of a Ravenclaw, but she did what he said her to do. She landed carefully, and stepped away from the broom, falling quickly down on her knees. Her eyes were closed already. She didn't want to be more confused. Already this strange and fuzzy feeling in her head was making her insain.
Even with the pain what soon appeared out of nowhere, she just laid down on the grass, unable to move anymore. If she'd knew that the death was too easy to come, even her bitten leg didn't hurt that much anymore, she'd let this happen a year ago.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:34 pm

"Aww, but I wanted to deliver the poison" Brienne said, slightly disappointed, the blue liquid swishing inside the makeshift pestle.

"How about you take me to the dragon? I have good aim, and I can make blowdarts and a blowgun. I never got to do anything!" She thought this was brilliant.

Brienne took a stick from the ground and hollowed it out, then made a few darts from transfiguring some more wood. She loaded these up with the blue liquid, then reluctantly gave them to Andrew, pouting slightly.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:18 pm

[[lol sorry, I fell behind. At least I got there EVENTUALLY though, right?? lol]]

Sterling propped open Miseria's mouth (seeing as there was no wound to apply the anti-poison to, and it worked almost as well if taken orally) and poured the entire contents into her mouth. He plugged he nose and closed her mouth, forcing her to take the liquid. Immediately after, lungs expanding so fast they almost broke his ribs, he sprinted straight toward the dragon and found a weak point in its armor: the underside of the neck. He dodge, dipped, ducked, and dived constantly to avoid the constant thrashing the dragon was making. "Diffindo!" he whispered, hoping to make a slight dribble of blood as for Andrew to put the poison in.

He tried to run away from there, but found himself trapped by the dragon's gesticulation. Crap, he thought quietly to himself.

[[Somebody SAAAVE me!!!]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:24 pm

(I'll save you! *drumroll*)

Brienne put the dart in the blowgun as she saw Sterling getting hurt. Aiming carefully, she fired at the weak spot that was just cut into. Hopefully, it would kill the dragon so that Sterling could get away. She then said to Sterling "C0me on, let's go! Before he falls on you from the poison!" Brienne was running quickly and was ready to dodge any stomps and stuff from the dragon. Her heart raced fast and she was nervous, was it really going to hit? She hoped so, she'd be a hero if it did.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top