Dragon Hunting - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dragon Hunting - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dragon Hunting

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Hunting - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Hunting

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm

[[OOC: Sorry, I figured it was a noise maker lol]]

"If we have two fliers, we can distract it to insanity... we still need somebody to cast the spells, and offensive magic isn't exactly my forte." he said quickly. He could deliver the Conjunctivitus Curse relatively well, but wasn't particularly good at any others.

"Can you cast spells while airborne?" he asked Andrew and Miseria. "Whatever you do, don't let him catch you." he said. He pointed his wand around the boulder toward the dragon. "Get flying... it's still unsure of its surroundings." he suggested urgently.

He saw Miseria in the air, and satisfied; he jumped out from behind the boulder, landing on his shoulder to stay low and inconspicuous, crying "Conjunto!" quietly, wand pointed straight at the dragon's eye.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:10 pm

[I think there needs to be a posting order. Like Sterling, Andrew, Jack, Miseria, then Bri or something. This would get very confusing very fast.]

Andrew heard Sterling cast the first spell, and then when he jumped out of cover. He ran over to his broom and shouted "UP!'. The broom flung into his hand and he quickly mounter it, kicking off hard and soaring up in the sky. It had been a good while since he been up in the air. It was nice. He flew in a circle around the dragon, admiring it's size and beauty, and was trying to ignore the fact it was trying to kill them now. He pulled out the Siren and then fired silent shots at the Dragon, each colliding bullet making a metallic sound(that's where the Siren part comes from.).
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:13 pm

[[Good idea, I'll wait my turn.]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 pm

The dragon heard a strange noise and its sense told him something had disrupted the air, but he could not tell anything until something painfully collided with hid eye, blinding him in that eye. He let out a furious and terrified scream, stamping his feet as his tail and head thrashed, knocking over a tree in his frenzy.

He pushed his face downwards towards the brook to wash out his eye, but his brain was not working because of the pain. He wheeled around and searched the air and the ground for the aggressor, but his vision was clouded. He took in another sniff and smelt humans. He let out another furious roar, rearing and pounding on the earth with his forelegs.

He saw something begin to circle him and he thought of a pesky fly, but suddenly, painful things were hitting him. Many of them rebounded off of his hard scales, but chipped them in the process or broke them, which hurt too. One manged to slip under his leg and hit the underarm. He howled and lashed out at the 'fly' with his teeth, snapping his jaw menacingly.

((I agree or it will be impossible for me to keep up. Though could I go once again after Bri. Otherwise that means I wil have to respond to four people, which will be hard. This way I can tackle two posts at a time.))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:18 pm

She only gave a nodd, nothing else. Of course she could aim even in the air while she was flying. That was the main magic in the quidditch!
She stared at the dragon with big eyes, not believing that she was actually doing all this! It was amazing, though, dangerous and scary. She took out her wand, and terrified by a scream of the creature, she hesitated for a moment before she flew closer to a dragon. But then she saw Andrew flying around it's head, and she followed him, making a lot of quick circles, but not attacking the poor animal. It was already in great-great pain, and Miseria felt bad about it! Sighing quietly, she continued flying, looking carefully for it's claws. It would attack her in any second, she knew it. And the last thing what she wanted was to be bitten.

(Though, Miseria could get attacked. Atleast I am not going to make my charrie a perfection that can rush into battle and come back without any scratch!)
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 am

[[... do you think Brienne is still posting?]]
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

[Haha, don't know.]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:34 am

((We can make a rule. If a user doesn't respond with say six hours, we skip their turn.))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:01 am

Brienne was eager to finish the dragon off.

"Just make sure that you disable the wings and legs. I'll finish him off with a Sectumsempra to the throat" she shouted.

She waited on the ground. She had been following the others for the entire time that she'd been on the trip. She wanted to be the killer so badly, she could feel the bloodlust inside her building up and all that. She couldn't wait any longer.

(I was asleep)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:00 pm

Sterling looked at Brienne with mild irritation. "I though we agreed... NO DARK MAGIC!" She was looking eager and evil, as if she had no respect for the dragons' life at all.

As he watched dragon sputter thrash and suffer, a surge of guilt filled Sterling. He knew this particular breed of dragon was particularly vehement and dangerous... he would be doing wildlife a favor to be rid of it. Still, though; it seemed desperately cruel to be putting a single animal through this extent of torture. This wasn't going nearly as quickly as he had hoped. He wanted to beg everybody to call off the hunt, but it was much too late for that now. He aimed and fired a Bat Bogey Hex in the direction of the dragon, not wanting to do anything to wound it more if he wasn't forced to. He wanted to get the clean death done quickly... the only humane thing he could think of was Avada Kedavra, which he had only used once one the same person who had used Sectumsempra on him. His magic wasn't strong enough to kill a dragon, even if he was consigned to Dark Magic.

"Somebody stun it!" Sterling called desperately as he continued observing the dragon's pain. An involuntary tear formed in the corner of his eye, which he quickly wiped off. They would have a to get a clear shot at his mouth in order to effectively stun it... Sterling just then realized that he had yelled loud enough to give away his position. Crap.

"Muffliato," he whispred, too late.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top