Dragon Hunting - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dragon Hunting - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dragon Hunting

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Hunting - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Hunting

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:02 pm

(Are we still doing the "turn" thing? It seems to slow down the RP a LOT)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 pm

[Yeah we have to do it so that Jack won't get confused during the RP if we're firing 30 spells at her at a time.]

"Stupefy!" he yelled, still flying on his broom at the dragon. this large lizard was not going down easily. He tried to think of something they could use as a trap or ambush, but the dragon already had the attention on them. It was too late now to set up anything. But then Andrew got an idea. If they could lure the dragon into the forest, they could drop a large tree on it, with enough distraction. "Ravenclaw!" he yelled at Sterling, but had not known his name yet "Retreat to the forest! I have an idea!"

Andrew felt insane for this next move, but he did it anyway. He flew down towards the dragon, scared out of his wits and adrenaline coursing through his veins and head. He held out the Siren and then fired it repeatedly at the dragon, each sound making a metallic noise which each collision. "Hey!" he shouted "Come on you flying piece of filth!" He didn't mean what he said, as he respected the flying beasts, but it was just to get it's attention.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:14 pm

(What can my character do in this RP when it's her turn? I just seem to really not know what I can do.)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:17 pm

[Go along with the idea. Besides, the admins were saying that dark magic shouldn't work with a student or someone good. So we need to try and enforce that for now. Who's turn is it now anyway?]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:20 pm

(I think Miseria's turn. Well, I feel pretty much useless since I did nothing the entire RP. I want to at least do something when it's my turn. Oh, I know! Maybe someone could mix up a poison and someone else give it to the dragon to kill it. That's my suggestion.)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

[Well Miseria left I believe...so I'm gonna say it's Jack's turn. Also, let's see where it goes. This is Sterlings RP after all xD]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:26 pm

(Okay. I'm just making a suggestion that he may wanna follow or not, it's his choice XD)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 pm

((Sorry! I must be in a slightly different timezone than you guys))

The dragon felt another whooshing thing hit him, and suddenly, his bogeys were flying around him like bats. He swiped out in the air and crushed them all deftly. Blood was spilling from his wound but he heard something. A voice, screaming something. He writhed his head and saw a figure on the ground. He jumped into the air, turned, and shot towards it.

There was another beam of light and a whooshing noise, and something powerful hit him in the side, knocking him off of his course and making him crash back into the riverbed. Shaking himself, he stood on his hind legs and roared in outrage. He heard another shrill voice and saw the figure in the air. Pushing himself into the air, he flew after it.

((In GoF, it took multiple stunning spells to be effective, but I figured since this guy is smaller, a stunning spell would at least knock him over.))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Brienne saw some flowers on the ground that she recognized as being toxic to this breed of dragon. There may be enough for her to make a powerful poison. She rushed to the river to gather water, then soaked the flowers inside, mixing the flowers and water with a twig. She hid away and hoped for an opportunity to use the poison somehow. The flowers she used were called thorngraze, commonly used to 'rub away' rose thorn pricks in human beings, but a deadly poison to a dragon. When the thorngraze was mixed in the water and pounded, it released something that could be mistaken for the blue dye used in Ravenclaw robes, but certainly did not stain skin or clothing. Otherwise it wouldn't have been used as much as it was.

(My character will make the poison, just in case she could use it.)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:50 pm

[Haha, you won't get rid of me so easily! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!]

Miseria didn't fly after Andrew when he told that he had an idea. What she did was just stare at a dragon with a slight surprise. It was a beautifu creature, sad that they had to kill it afterwards. But it was in the nature already.
“Hey, beast!“ Miseria shouted when the dragon flew in the air. “Over here you precious little thing,“ she grinned at it. Probably, the best way to make the dragon follow her was the scent of blood. Yes! With the attention on her, they could kill this thing!
She pointed with the wand at the creature, aiming it straigtly into it's eyes:“Conjunctivitis“ she shouted, aiming the dragon in the eyes.

[Can't dragon seriously bite her? I don't want to kill Miseria, but I want to make her suffer]
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top