Dragon Hunting - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dragon Hunting - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dragon Hunting

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dragon Hunting - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Hunting

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:56 pm

((If you insist =D))

The dragon was stopped in his pursuit of the male fly-like being, when the female fly squeaked at him. He twisted his head around, eyes blinking to see her. It seemed like whatever had hurt his eyes in the first place had finally worn off and he was gaining back the advantage of his keen eyes.

Suddenly, the pain collided with his eye again, this time in the other one. He screamed and snapped out at her, feeling a mingling taste of wood and flesh, though he could not see where he had bitten her. He reared his head, letting her go, and flicked his tail towards the other fly, stamping downwards at the humans on the ground, one of which was near him at the riverbed.

((I like this pace. I can go after every two turns, anymore becomes a challenge.))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:36 pm

((I was thinking maybe Brienne could paint herself in Thorngraze and have the dragon chase after her and then she just lets the dragon bite her or something, or throws something doused in thorngraze into an open wound in the dragon to kill it. Then again, this isn't my roleplay, this is a suggestion))
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Sterling Silver Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:54 am

[[Sorry guys, I've been busy all day >.<]]

Sterling's heart pounded with fear as the dragon darted toward him. Oh my god, I'm going to die. he thought seriously. Suddenly, it was knocked off course by a jet of red light. Grateful, he scrambled to his feet. He pointed his wand at the creature again, that was now departing away from him. He sprinted behind it to keep up... probably not the most discreet of methods... but he couldn't lose it. His mind focused one ending it quickly (as the dragon didn't look horrifyingly angry now, but pathetically miserable).

"Stupefy! he shouted. There had already been one stunning spell, if they could keep it up, the dragon wouldn't have to feel pain when they finished it off.
Sterling Silver
Sterling Silver

Number of posts : 793

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:15 pm

((Since its been forever, I'm just gonna reply))

Again the whooshing sound was followed by a terrible force colliding with his chest and he was flung backwards. He hit a tree and it collapsed under his weight, falling to the forest floor. He flailed, trying to untangle himself from the mess of leaves and branches. His snout had fallen into a thicket and blood fell from his face as he stood up again.

He shook again, blood splattering from his head and from his leg. His lungs were gasping for air; whatever kept hitting him was knocking the wind out of him. Nevertheless, he filled his lungs with air and exhaled fire at the figures on the ground, before jumping into the air, wings beating tirelessly as his eyes searched for those irritating flies...
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 pm

(Is it my turn yet?)
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 pm

((I dont think the turn thing is working. My suggestion is as long as you guys let me reply after no more than 2 posts, then it should work out fine. But it's up to Sterling))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 am

Andrew looked back at the dragon and groaned. When would this thing just die and let them move on with their lives? He flew towards the dragon and then pulled out his wand. "Levicorpus!" he casted, knowing that there might be little or no effect at all, but hopefully it would get it's attention. "Well what now!?"he shouted flying around the dragon at a fast speed. This was just getting tiresome, the same cat and mouse thing. They needed to end this before someone got hurt.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:24 am

Brienne shouted above to Andrew and Sterling, "I got some poison! Stun him good and I'll pour this stuff into his open wounds!" Meanwhile, she was dodging the stomps of the dragon. She felt she needed to explain how humane it was, too.

"Don't worry, this stuff kills this type of dragon near instantly! He won't feel a thing, especially since it numbs wounds too! No pain, no muss, no fuss! Plus, if any of you have thorn wounds, this will heal 'em up quickly. Any type of thorns, too, even rose thorns!"
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:59 am

Another whooshing noise and the dragon had the sense to try to dodge, but he was a rather big target. He had dove upwards, but the light hit his foot, and suddenly he did a weird front flip in the air. His wings folded to his sides and he crashed into the riverbed again. Snaking his tongue out for water, he shook his head and stumbled to his feet. He glanced around and decided to take his chances on the ground. He let out another tremendous roar and snapped at on of the closest flying figures.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

Miseria gasped when the dragon bit her.
She didn't know what will she be able to walk again or not because her leg, what the dragon bit, was hurting so bad, and the blood was pouring strongly out of her wounds. She waited for the beast to bite her leg off, but then it didn't happen. But for her, the damage was already done.
She pointed with her wand at her leg, saying quietly Episkey. Atleast she could stop the bleeding for now, but the venom was still in her veins.
Then, she just stared at the dragon, and watched as the others casted spells at it. She, herself, went paler with every minute. Why couldn't they just kill the dragon with Avada Kedavra? They would say that it was for self protection. Though, no one would even bother himself of asking.
She followed the beast again, though, already with a blurry look, and pointed her wand at it. “Stupefy!“ she shouted.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top