Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 6 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:34 pm

"Sure, that sounds like fun!"said Sophia as she hopped on his motorbike and wrapped her arms around his waist. As she put a charm on her dress to make it not fly up she smiled at him. "Don't worry my dress won't fly up in the wind trust me!"said Sophia chuckling as she held on tightly but not to where it hurted him. Sophia smiled at the thought of all there friends being here and them just hanging out like all friends do. "Ok, ready when you are Danny."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 6 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:46 pm

Daniel smiled as she got onto his motorbike wrapping her arms around his waist. As the engine started to roar to life he felt her put on a charm that would make her dress not fly up in the air, he gave her a mock frown to show that he was sad about not seeing her dress fly around but then he broke into a laugh kicking the off the ground and shot onto the road at a magnificent speed they didn't need a helmet for this ride it was a short drive. "Ready!" he grinned as the wind blew against his eyes and smashed into his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:57 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as she seen him give her a frown as she put a charm on her dress that way it wouldn't fly up. "Now, you can't be seeing them all the time!"said Sophia in a teasing voice. As they shot off down the road at magnificent speed the wind blew threw her long brown hair and her face. As Daniel asked if she was ready she laughed her tinkling bell laugh "You know, I don't mind speed!"said Sophia in a soft gentle voice said in his ear. As the wind blew through her hair she giggled happily as she felt so free as the wind blew through her hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:54 am

Daniel took one hand off the handle as they were just goinf straight ahead now, not many cars were around so he knew they were safe for now. So he placed his hand on Sophia's lap and looked at her smiling then turned back to where he was driving just slowly gliding along the road. "I know, but i don't want to kill us both," he laughed looking at her again then he chuckled and turned around stopping at the traffic light.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:48 pm

"True, safety first."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "So, how is everything else going?"Sophia asked him with another warm smile. Sophia and Daniel were best friends and they talked about everything together including there darkest secrets. As the light turned green. "Tell me all about it at the mall."said Sophia as the wind rustled through her hair. As hey passed a couple of cars she saw a couple of kids in the car next at them looking at them in awe. "Look Danny we have admirers!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh as she waved at them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 am

Daniel flicked his hair and then started to speed through the high way then took the road curving to the left then he heard her say 'True, safety first' and he barked a laughter as his response and took his motorbike around the corner and then up the ramp to the mall grabbing a ticket from the ticket collector and drove into the parking lot. "Well, as you can see it really huge, lot of good food too," he told her parking in the motorbike parking lot and got off the bike.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:32 am

Sophia rolled her eyes as he speed through the highway and muttered. "Boys, and there toys!"said Sophia chuckling. As Daniel parked the bike and said the mall was huge Sophia looked at the mall and nodded. "Yeah it's huge, I hope I don't get lose here or it might take you a day or two to find me!"said Sophia chuckling. As she got off the bike she straighten her dress and gave Daniel a warm smile. "Ok, I'm ready to go if you are."said Sophia as she gave him another warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:39 am

Daniel laughed and grabbed her hand just making sure that he didn't lose her in the crowd as they stood there on the escalator letting it take them upstairs. "Just hold on to my hand and don't go anywhere without telling me or without me," he told her and then stepped out of the escalator and started to walk around looking at what shop would be nice too look at in the mall
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:45 pm

Sophia nodded and held Daniel's hand tightly but not that tight to where it would hurt him. As they went up the escalator Sophia got a shop that looked really nice to go look in. As they stepped off the escalator Sophia squeezed Daniel's hand to get his attention. "How about we go there? I seen when we were coming up here and it looks like a really interesting store by the looks of it."said Sophia as she pointed towards the store. Sophia thought it looked like a interesting store to go in but she wanted to know what Daniel thought of it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top