Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:23 pm

"No she doesn't, Chase is a very nice and sweet girl she doesn't deserve to be called a foul name like that!"said Sophia trying to calm down although it was hard. As he put his soft warm hand on her cheek she started calming down. "I just hate it when people judge others on what they did or what they have done."said Sophia angrily. As he said Chase will be ok she nodded. "Yeah Chase will be fine, as long as she has friends that comfort her and still love that's all the matters!"said Sophia as she gave Daniel a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:05 am

Daniel laughed it felt good to talk it out with someone, someone who understood and never judged anyone. Sophia was a wonderful girl, she was understanding, caring, out-going and in no time she would find a new lover. She just will, she was beautiful and sexy she just had to find a new man that would care for her listen to her through hard time. He gave her a hug. chuckling to himself. "Thanks for coming over. I feel so much better now," he whispered in her ears and gave her a light kiss on the cheek, just a friendly kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:26 am

Sophia chuckled. "No problem Danny, I'm here for you just like your here for me."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and hugged him back. "So, how about you go and clean up and I clean up your house and after your done we can go to the mall?"Sophia asked him with a warm smile. "Of course you don't have to, I just thought it would be nice for you to get out and see the sunlight and I thought I was bad!"said Sophia in a teasing voice chuckling her tinkling bells laughter again. Sophia was glad Daniel was happy once again, it made her sad to see him so upset and depress. As Sophia looked at Daniel she laughed she didn't know why but she just did. "I'm sorry."said Sophia as she kept laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 am

Daniel almost forgot about his room, how messy his room had been. He even forgot to take a shower today, he smiled as he looked around the room for a bit it was so bloody messy. Scrap, over there and over there, left to right there was a lot to clean up here and now he was not upset of depress he finally realized how messy his room had been and wanted so much to clean it up. "Alright then, sounds like a plan," he said starting to clean up the longue room grabbing all the rubbish he could find then threw it into the rubbish then grabbed all his smelly wet tee shirt then threw them toward the laundry basket and in about a few minute the longue room was clean but his bedroom was still messy so they both started to clean up his room. "What you laughing about," he asked laughing because she made him laugh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:12 am

"You look funny, look at yourself in the mirror!"said Sophia laughing so hard she was holding her sides. As she got control of herself she got out her wand and flicked at rubbish on the floor as it started going into the trash can by magic. "Sorry, not trying to make you feel bad here because I can do magic!"said Sophia as she started making his bed without any magic. Sophia believe in doing things the muggle way but it was always use magic when you needed it and they needed it about now Daniel's house was a mess. "Go clean up I got this, and don't worry it will be all clean up when you get out!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:28 am

Daniel's house was now clean in no time. He still looked messy, he hadn't shaved himself in days, he smelt really bad today because he hadn't had a shower yet so he looked at the mirror for a bit and laughed as well realizing what she was laughing about. He turned around from the mirror and grabbed some new clothes from the cupboard then headed for the shower. "I'm going to clean my self up okay," he called out to Sophia from behind her as he walked toward his bathroom stripping himself naked and got into the hot warm shower. After a few minute he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around him then put on his perfume, shaved his beard and then put on his clothes. Heading, back to Sophia he smiled politely at her walking toward her and gave her a wild hug, kissing her on the cheek again whispering. "Thank you,"

He wore a blue singlet, black short jeans and thongs. Since, it was summer now it was starting to get too warm for him to wear jacket and everything.

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 5 Zac-Efron-arms
^clothes

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) - Page 5 Zac-panera-bread-zac-efron-6986493-381-500
^His hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:52 am

As he hugged her wildly and kissed her she she chuckled. "No problem Danny, I'm here for you." said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and hugged him back. As she broke the hug she looked at him. "You look great and so much like yourself I might add!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "So are you ready to go?"Sophia asked him with a warm smile as she held her car eyes in her hand. "Ugh, I can't believe I picked this outfit to wear I'm burning up!"said Sophia as she got out her wand and flicked it to herself. As she changed from the clothes she had one to black dress with a pink bow in the middle that showed off her legs and curves.

Spoiler:
(My outfit now!)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:57 am

Daniel laughed and walked over to the table grabbing his motorbike key then turned to face her as she changed her clothes. That showed off her curves and her porcelain leg, again she looked beautiful, beautiful as always but he didn't know if she should wear that on a motorbike it would of showed off her underwear so he decided to tell her. "Well, i'm going to take you to the mall on my motorbike. Are you sure you want to wear that, not that i don't like it," he said now painting an image in his head with her on the back of the motorbike her arm wrapped around him and her dress flinging around in the air. This kind of turned him on and stopped thinking that so he didn't invade her privacy but just chuckled as he waited for her to talk
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 am

Sophia chuckled."Oh, um... no that wouldn't be a good thing at all!"said Sophia as she waved her wand again. "It's ok I have an idea!"said Sophia as she waved her waved at her legs as black under leggies tights appeared on her legs. "Ok, there now that have be better lets go!"said as she put her wand in her purse now seeing how she had no pocket or jacket to put it in.Sophia giggled as he looked at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?"Sophia asked him giggling. As she walked outside she waited for Daniel beside his motorbike.

Spoiler:
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:10 am

Daniel shrugged his shoulder at her as he brandished the motorbike key in his hand to himself. Still, enjoying the picture of her dress flying around in the air as they raced through the street and he could see her underwear showing as he dress flew around in the air. He stopped thinking about that and quickly thought of something fun they could all go, since the summer was over not everyone kept in contact with each other everyday anymore, he decided that they would all have a night-out together just, Virginia, Chastity, Sophia, Jesse, Isobel and anyone else they could think off. "Hey after the mall. Do you want to invite some friend from Hogwart and have a night out," he asked her walking toward Sophia taking her hand leading her the way out of the door closing it behind him as they both walked out toward his bike. He sat on his bike and waited for Sophia to hop on and wrapped her arm around his waist so she wouldn't fall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top