Daniel M. Valantine Mail box
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine Mail box Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine Mail box

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Mail box Empty Daniel M. Valantine Mail box

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 am

*Daniel M. Valantine Mail Boxs*

~Post your mail, present and picture here. Please do not spam my mailbox or put rude comment on them or they will be deleted. ~

P.S: Everyone that post me a mail, present or a picture will get free cookie!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine Mail box Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine Mail box

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:40 pm

Dear Daniel,

Thank you so much for the Hufflepuff robes! I'll wear them every Quiddich practice next term. I'll try to write as often as possible! Write you later,

Alice

P.S. Would you like anything? Robes, or maybe a broom?
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:54 am

(this is before you come to Hawaii ok?)

Dear Daniel,

I hope your having a wonderful time in France with Virginia, can't wait to see you in a couple of days. It seems like forever since I saw you at Nikki's funeral which only seemed like a month ago or less! I'm doing great here, just got finished with my homework I know what your thinking I have all summer to do that but I was bored and I'm very much like my aunt. Well I better go and get the rest of my bags packed I had them packed but I unpacked for I didn't like what I packed!

Write back soon!
Love always,
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Dear Danny,

Life's pretty good. You sure have a lot of places to go! Bora-Bora, that sounds fun! Even though I've never seen it. All I'm doing is NY with Ben, and going over to people's houses. Call me if you need another trip *giggles*. Love,

Alice
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:22 am

Dear Danny,

Ok.. so I know we like, live together, but I had to! Your out of the house and I wanted to surprise you! It feels funny being away from you for so long. I know that some odd things happen around me.. and I just want to tell you that I love you! Well, hope you get this owl! Guess who's delivering it! *Hint: We picked her out together!*

Anyway, love you hun.

Chase
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top