Daniel M. Valantine House (New)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) Empty Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Daniel M. Valantines Home

It was a cold windy rainy day, to go anywhere else today beside he just wanted to stay at home and watch his television. Daniel was snoring in his bed, with his shirt pushed sideways and saliva slobbered down the side of his mouth he held his alarm ring in his ears causing him to open his eyes exhaustively and got out of his bed stretching himself and walked out of his bed room

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel M. Valantine House (New) Empty Re: Daniel M. Valantine House (New)

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Mariana was rather bored and didn't have anything to do so she decided to come visit some home she never been in.She took her umbrella and apparated at Daniel's doorstep which was the closest to her house.It was a pretty mansion on the first look so her curiousity picked her.She rang on Daniel's door and waited to see if anyone was home.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 am

Daniel was already, in the shower with the curtain pulled down to provide him privacy. He heard the door ringing in his ears and got stepped out of the shower wrapping a towel around his waist then walked toward his door, his rippling muscles and abs were showing. Daniel swung the door open, looking at who it was then smiled at her. "Hello, Mariana. Good to see you again. It seem like i see you everyday now" he said, with glee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Mariana looked at half-naked Daniel rather embarassed. "I am sorry for interupting you." she said looking embarassed. "If you want i can return a bit later." she shruggled as she turned away to leave.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:00 am

Daniel gently took her by the arm, pulling her back carefully not trying to break her arm. "No, stay here. I'll just go change into my clothes, put on some perfumes then i'll be back okay," he told her with a warm infectious smile holding the door wide open so he wouldn't get locked out half naked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Mariana turned back around and entered. "Ok i'll be waiting here then." she said forcing ironic smile.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:31 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled his infectious smile at her than turned to the bedroom, pushing the door open walking inside grabbing his deodorant spraying some onto him then grabbed his light blue right jeans, dark blue top and a grey beanie on and pulling them all onto him then walked out of the lounge room where Mariana was.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Mariana was right back where Daniel left her a moment ago.She looked around the house while Daniel was doing his things. "Are you all done now?" she asked starting to feel a bit more relaxed now that Daniel wasn't half-naked.She hoped this would stay a secret since she didn't know what would Jess say on this.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:00 am

Daniel nodded at her. "Yes i am, sorry about that it was rude of me, please forgive me. Do you want a coffee" he said and asked her both at the same time as he walked toward his kitchen grabbing two clean cup from the selves and started to make himself a nice cup of hot chocolate waiting if Mariana wanted a coffee.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 pm

"There is no problem." Mariana said taking a seat at the closest chair. "Yes sure coffee would be great." she finally said to Daniel who was witing in the kitchen for her repsonse.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top