Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House Empty Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:23 am

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House Trat_03

----------------------------------------

It was early in the morning, just about dawn and the sun was just about to rise; making the sky turn into his favorite shade of orangy light red color. Daniel walked out of his hut, finished with the shower and smelling greater then ever now that he had put on some perfume and deordorant; stretching his arms he looked around his surrounding and inhaled the vegetation around him, he loved being around greens especialy the tropical plants they always gave him a good peaceful quite feeling. All of a sudden a monkey came running after him with a banana in his hand and started crawling onto his leg; clinging it arm around his neck like a baby. "Oh hello" he grinned looking at the monkey as he set is arm beneath the monkey buttom to support him.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:10 am

Sophia was always a morning bird and was up early in the morning. As she got up and took a shower for a few minutes. As she gotten out of the shower she dried herself out and started getting dress and all fixed up for today. Finally finished getting ready she started wondering what she was doing today and realized she had nothing to do she decided to go visit Daniel in his beach house he wrote her about a couple of days ago. As she walked out of her house and locked the door behind her she looked around and made sure no one was around before she apperated to where Daniel was. As she appeared in front of Daniel's house she seen him walking and holding a monkey she smiled and ran over to greet him. "Hey Danny, I see someone already greeted you this morning!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.

Spoiler:
(What's she's wearing)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 am

Daniel felt the monkey jerk away from him; as it felt his cold icy skin touch it warm furry hands, he knew how it felt it was like there was no blood had flown through there at all; pushing it self away from him with his feet then landed on the sand on his feet and crawled over to his house, climbing the wall and got into the little hole in the roof, bouncing around like an idiot, screeching as it scratched it head and armpit then crawled through it little secret hole that lead into his house where the kitchen was. After a few second it crawled back out with his mobile phone in his hand just to annoy him, it began to jump back down to the ground and then onto the log of the tree he just cut down because he was worried that it'd wall over his house and break it. "Hey!" Daniel exclaimed as the moneky looked around his phoen in it hand then decided to smash it teasingly. "Give that back!" Daniel ordered the monkey as he leaned in to reach for the phoen but the monkey just jerk away from his outstretched hand then ran off with his phone. "Hey" exclaimed Daniel again chasing after him then his monkey crawled up onto the branch of the tree, holding it stomach and laughed. "Matty, I swear you'll be the end of me" he laughed putting his hand on his hips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:47 am

Sophia laughed when Daniel chased the monkey around his house and outside again, she thought the whole thing was funny. "Seems like you have some serious monkey business Danny!"said Sophia laughing as she looked at the monkey who had Daniel's phone in his hand. "Watch and learn."said Sophia as she walked up to the monkey as it jumped on her shoulder. "Hey there, your a cute little monkey!"said Sophia as she noticed the monkey still had Daniel's phone. "Hey how about you give me that phone and I'll get you some bananas?" Sophia asked the monkey calmly as it nodded. As the monkey gave Sophia Daniel's phone she smiled and handed it back to him with a warm smile.

As Sophia looked around to see if anyone was around her she saw no one was besides her and Daniel she waved her wand at a banana tree making a couple of bananas fall off the tree. "I guess I just have a way with animals, you just got to know how to treat them!"said Sophia calmly. "So have you eaten any breakfast? from what I heard there a really good cafe down by the beach."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 am

Daniel looked at Sophia; quite surprised that she was here after everything that happen before. At the wedding, when he had ignored her rudely and how rude he had been about her dating some other guy he didn't know yet- Oh well that didn't matter; all that mattered was she was here and she forgave him. He watched her carefully as she controlled the monkey 'Matt' which Daniel had named him just a few days ago when he had moved in his new beach house. "Show-off. Probably wouldn've obeyed you if you wearn't so damn beautiful" teased Daniel looking at her with a playful tongue struck out of his mouth and pointed out at her then smiled as he took his phone back; letting Matt crawl back onto his shoulder as he gave Sophia a big bear hug and spun her around in the air. "Howdy, Sophia. It so great to see you" Daniel said in a rowdy and cheerful mood at the moment, he was just so happy to see her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 am

Sophia laugh as he pocketed his phone. "I guess you can say that, although I don't think me being beautiful did that!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As he gave her a bear hug and spun her in the air she giggled. "Great to see you to Danny!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile and a bear hug back and a kiss on the cheek which she never done before. "So, what do you want to go do?"Sophia asked him with a warm smile as her chocolate brown eyes twinkled at him. Sophia was happy to see him she always brighten her day that probably why she was falling for him. "Oh Danny I have something to tell you, I broken up with Dae it just didn't work out for us!"said Sophia simply.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:26 am

Daniel laughed and gently dropped her ready to tell her where he wanted to go and do but stopped himself when he heard that she had broken up with Dae; that it didn't work out for her. He didn't understand why it didn't work out for her, she was so happy with him even he could see that; the way she looked at him and laughed. "Why did you break up with him, i mean you were so happy with him. Did he hurt you" Daniel asked suspiciously as he kept his hand on her hips with one eyes raised at her looking at her as if she was some crazy witch. There was something odd about her right now; she had just broken up with a lovely boy yet she was so happy and smiling so happily at him; wouldn't it hurt having to think about the break up --- Of course it was maybe she was hiding it from him. "Oh, Sophia. I'm so sorry" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:38 am

"Yes I was happy with for some time, but then I realize he never had time for me cause he always working or away on trips and me being away at school didn't help matters."said Sophia. "Plus I'm tired of being in the Daily Prophet almost everyday about something!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. As Daniel looked at her weirdly she looked back at him. "Oh come on, I know you didn't like him!"said Sophia rolling her eyes playfully at him and sticking her tongue at him. "Plus I like someone else who's better then him and will be there for me no matter what."said Sophia blushing. Sophia hoped he didn't know it was him for she liked him for a long time but didn't tell him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:47 am

"Of course i didn't like him. But i didn't say to break up, I just wanted you to be happy" said Daniel, laughing as he kept his hand on her hips with a warm sexy smile on his face; it took a few minute for him to understand why she had broken up with him so changing the subject he smiled at her and sighed. "Look, how about let me get myself a top and put on my shoes then we'll head out okay" he smiled at her then ran off to put on a grey top, his favorite top and a checked slip on shoes then ran back to Sophia with his motorbike key in his hand.
-----------------------
Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House Zac_efron
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:59 am

As Danny ran back to her with a gray top on with shoes and his motorbike key she laughed. "You though you would get me again by riding the motorbike and me wearing a dress didn't you?"Sophia asked him in a teasing voice with her arms crossed. "Little do you know I have shorts under here but very short shorts."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile remembering the last time she rode with Danny on his motor bike. "I know I just had to ruin it for you!"said Sophia in a teasing voice and laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Don't worry Danny, I still love you no matter what!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and hugged him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top