Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:25 am

Daniel watched her carefully noticing that she had not taken her eyes off him not once, not even when the waiter had walked in with their drink. He tore he eyes from her and his smile faded away for second as he drank some of hsi strawberry icy drink then looked back up at Sophia's brown chocolate eyes; his lips twitching into another crooked smile. His eyes bore into hers as he brushed the tip of his fingertip over hers lightly. "I don't understand, you are so warm yet your a vampire like i am" he mummered as he waited for her to put her warm hand on his cheek, like Chase did that always relaxed his muscle and made him feel more calmer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 3 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:40 am

As Daniel stroke her hand with of his fingernail lightly she gave him a warm smile. As he asked why she was so warm when she's just like him she explained calmly and softly."That's because we don't feel the coldness we just feel the heat from each other and it just feels normal to us before we can't feel the coldness."said Sophia softly as she placed her soft warm hand on his cheek and stroked it lightly and gently and gave him a warm smile. "Sorry, I know I can be a silly know it all at times."said Sophia as she looked away from him for the first time and looked around and took a drink of her strawberry lemonade. Sophia knew she was smart and clever but that sometimes annoyed guys and she hoped it didn't annoy Daniel.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:47 am

"Wow, there is a lot i don't know about vampires" Daniel said shutting his eyes slowly as he inhaled slowly; he could feel his heart working again like it was racing against his chest again, it felt good having her hand on his cheek it always did. He turned his head slightly sideway to face the palm of her hand letting his eyebrow run through her finger then moved his hand up her arm then locked his finger in between her finger. "They are so warm, it tingles a bit" he smiled at her with his eyes still shut softly together as he sniffed her perfect intoxicated; promegranete, vanilla and honey perfume
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:11 am

As Daniel his head slightly to face her palm she felt his eyebrows run through her fingers and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. As he moved his hand to her arm and locked hands with her she gave him a warm smile as she felt like she was human all over again just by her feeling the warmth of him again. As he said it tingles a bit she nodded. "I know but it just feels so right though."said Sophia as she covered her mouth and blushed. "Oh god, did I just say that out loud?"Sophia thought to herself still blushing. As she looked away her hand still remained locked into Daniel's for she didn't want to pull away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:19 am

Daniel smiled and chuckled as he gave her hand a soft kiss then quickly pulled back from her to look into her eyes; brown eyes meeting lavender. "Yeah" mummered Daniel as he moved her hand from the left side of his cheek, through the line of his soft wet lips then finally moved it to his muscular chest. "Do you feel that" he paused for a dramatic effect as he heart raced against she chest again as he opened his half-livid eyelid at her then closed it again. "This is how i feel right now, can you guess what it is" he smiled at her warmly then opened his eyes and looked into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:35 am

As Daniel asked if she felt that she nodded. "Yes I feel it, Danny and it's nothing but love that's inside you, your feeling love."said Sophia softly as her chocolate brown eyes into into his lavender ones and gave him a soft warm smile. "But how could you, I mean your not in love with me were just friends right?"Sophia asked as she felt her heart race against her chest for the first time in a long time. "Danny, I think our feelings for each other might be more then just best friends."said Sophia as she kissed his hand and then put it on her chest where her heart is. As she looked at him she gave him a soft warm smile and started feeling the urge to kiss him but she shook it off.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:43 am

Daniel shook his head, his smile faded and his face fell silence and blank as his lips twitched a bit as she put his hand on her chest. "Correct, it's love and I don't know, i might be in love with you" he said quietly, unsure if his feeling were true did he really love her or was this all a dream; his voice was so soft and velvet as his eyes tilted upward as his lavender eyes looked into her beautiful brown chocolate eyes. All of a sudden he felt an urge to kiss her so he leaned in slowly over the table; unsuccessful of controlling himself as he slowly moved his head slowly to her face then when the tip of his nose brushed against her, he knew that they were this close to kissing causing his heart to crash against his chest now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:59 am

As tip of Daniel's nose brushed against her she felt like her heart was crash against her chest like ocean waves hitting the rocks on shore. As Sophia leaned in she felt his hot gentle breath against her face and gave him a soft warm smile before her lips was a inch from his. As she felt like her heart was going to burst out of her chest she knew it was love. "Oh god I can't believe this is happening!"Sophia thought to herself as she realized she was so closed to him it looked like they were glued together. Sophia didn't know which one was out of control her inside of her stomach or her heart for they were both going cray about now.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 am

Daniel felt both of their lips touched each other and he started to kiss her with fiery passion, their lips covered the gap in between them and moving their head around as they kissed each other a few time. He felt like there was a weight pulling his stomach down and his heart crashing against his chest like the ocean waves hitting the rock on shore; removing his hand from hers he placed it on her cheek and massaged it gently as he kissed her with fiery passion. He was loving it, it was so nice, so warm he felt like he was out of control of himself as he kissed her with as much passion as he could.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:26 am

As Sophia deepen the kiss as much as she could she let out a moan but continued kissing Daniel back with fiery passion. As she moved her hand from his chest she ran both of her hands through his hair. Sophia didn't care if they gotten kicked out of the restaurant or if people were watching them all she cared about was what was going on now. As her stomach was leaping for joy her heart was beating so fast against her chest Sophia was sure she would die for it was beating so fast and hard. As she pulled away from him she gotten up from her hair and sat on his lap and started kissing him with fiery passion again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top