Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 am

Izzie had decided to get away from her own house and just to check up on her beach house. She had a spare key in her bag luckily as she couldn't find the original key in her bedroom. It was kind of weird and odd to lose a key like that. But Izzie shrugged and didn't worry about it.

She had her hair in a pony tail and wore her bikini and had a blue singlet and short white pants covering her bikini. She also wore brown fashionable sunnies and black flip-flops.

She arrived at her destination and took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled. She walked up to the door, unlocked it and entered and shut the door behind her. She put down her sunnies and bag and walked in further to the house. She then decided to freshen up in the bathroom, so she walked to the only bathroom, opened the door and saw two people. Sophia and Daniel!? Oh my goodness, Izzie thought, are they having an affair!? They were both naked and Sophia was giggling and argh!

"Oh my god!" Izzie said, aloud. "What are you doing?!" Izzie exclaimed. "I distinctly remember paying for the house, not selling it!" Izzie cried aloud. "You stole my key!!" Izzie pointed to Daniel. Izzie got a bit frustrated and left the bathroom as they were both naked and felt like she invading their personal body space and she felt like doing a threesome right then...Weird...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:52 am

OC: Wtf lol

Daniel turned around just in time as Izzie came into the room catching them both in the bathroom naked. Oh crap he thought to himself looking at her silently for a moment then chase after her with his shirt thrown to the ground and his muscular chest still showing as he ran after her. "Izzie, it not what you think" he said grabbing her by the arm and accidentally pulled her to his chest. "Please let me explain" he said as if she was his girlfriend all over again and then like cheated on her again.. well he did miss her as well and he felt guilty that she had to see that it wasn't mean't to happen he didn't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 am

Izzie felt in love all over again when he touched her that way. She shook her head out of her day-dreaminess and sighed. "I'd like to have just known.." Izzie told him. She wanted to be angry and mad but she wanted friends and really didn't want to have awkwardness so she tried to be calm. "I mean, if you're going to use my house this way, maybe give me warning and tell me!" Izzie explained. "I'd like to have trust in you and share..but I can't do it if I enter my own house and find out people are having sex in the bathroom where people..you know?!" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:12 am

"We were not having sex. I just caught her naked" laughed Daniel holding her elbow in his hand then dropped it as he looked back at Sophia then back at her, his smile faded into a frown as he looked back down at Izzie; she was right, he should of gave her a little warning at least. Man, was that so hard, he didn't feel like himself anymore he felt like he had changed a lot since going through so much stuff he didn't like it. "I know i'm sorry i should've told you. I haven't been myself lately; i feel like i've changed a lot in the past few years and i don't like it. I've been so stupid and i apologize[/b]" he told her looking down at the ground and his lips twitched a small weak smile trying to avoid all the pain in his eyes that could be enough to tell Izzie that he missed her and never mean't to hurt her, that he felt guilty for just stealing her stuff without any warning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:21 am

"I s'pose I kind of understand...maybe" Izzie said, a bit unsure. She felt a bit shy and blushed to be so close to guy that was practically naked. "It's hard to trust you because...I love you and you hurt me with Chase and Virginia...That's why it hurts so badly..Because I loved you that much" Izzie said, feeling wet tears roll down her cheeks. She bit her lip and felt a bit stupid for crying and all that. "I am just going to continue what I had planned and just go to the beach, I promise not to interfere with you and Sophia today" Izzie said, sighing and but tried to be happy and understandable.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:33 am

Daniel sighed and shook his head at her. "No no no no, how about you come and stay with us at the beach and we'll have some fun" said Daniel stepping infront of her to stop her from getting anywhere and with a warm smile he looked into her eyes he brushed the side of her cheek with his finger and pushed the hair out of her eyes. "Look is there anything else i can do to make it up for you" Daniel said knowing that this was the right thing to do because he didn't want to make her feel that once they were broken up that he just threw her out of his life but to be truthful he just wanted to avoid her because it helped him get over the pain of seeing her because everything he did he missed her by each second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Sophia walked towards Izzie after she had her clothes on and nodded. "Yeah you should come with us, after all I feel terrible for what I did in your house!"said Sophia calmly. Sophia really didn't like Izzie all that much she thought she was it's all about me type of girl but she didn't say a word and gave Izzie a fake smile knowing she or Daniel didn't know she was faking it. "You know, maybe I'll let you tow catch up with each other, after all you two haven't seen each other in awhile and me and Danny see each other almost everyday."said Sophia as she looked at Daniel. "Please I insist, besides I have tons to do at my beach house in Hawaii so I must be going."said Sophia as she grabbed her things not really wanting to be with or in the same room as Izzie. "Bye Izzie bye Daniel, see you two later!"said Sophia as she apperated back to her beach house she owned in Hawaii.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top