Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) Empty Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:15 am

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) Trat_03
Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House

Dear Izzie,

I have taken one of your key from your house, so i can use to live at our little beach house, since Chase and Mary disappeared out of no where. I have to say i'm impressed you've picked a very good spot and house; anyway meet me there at 10 am in the morning and we'll have some fun at the beach then go out for some lunch maybe

P.S: I got a surprise for you tonight

Love you
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel woke up early in the morning, it was still at dusk and he should probably get to bed and get enough sleep but he just couldn't wait until Izzie arrived at their house, he stayed up all night thinking about it and wanted to make this day the best she ever had. He missed her so much almost wishing he had never left her; that he had been with her forever and stayed true to her like he promised her but he broken that promise and knew she'd never forgive him for lying like that. All of a sudden a monkey with a banana in his hand walked toward him then started to climb onto Daniel's leg then sat on his chest with it arm locked behind his neck as Daniel put on his teal blue plaid shirt over his half naked chest then left it unbuttoned so that his chest was showing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:28 am

Izzie received the letter and accepted the proposal. She was almost excited and wasn't sure what to wear..was it casual or formal.

She picked out a black strapless dress and some black shiny pumps and curled her hair. She gripped onto her black handbag and arrived at the place.

She grinned..almost and walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, unsure why she did though, she should've just entered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 am

Daniel turned around at the door when he heard it had rang; catching Izzie by the door waiting for him to open the door for her yet he was outside already and the door was already swung wide open for her. He didn't understand why she had to do that but he didn't care all that mattered to him was that she was here now and she accepted the proposal. "Hey Izzie, um... i'm over here" he looked at her with a grin on his face as he waved at her and walked up behind her with his strong arm wrapped around her waist and kissed her on the cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:59 am

"Oh, right, of course, stupid, aren't I sometimes?" Izzie asked and smiled. She closed her eyes and almost squeezed him, but gently when she hugged him. She smiled happily and almost teared up..nearly messing up her make-up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:50 am

"No, your not stupid. But the most beautiful thing in the world" Daniel replied as he kept his arm wrapped around her waist tightly but gently not wanting to let go of her as they both embraced each other in a passionate and lovely way. Then he pulled away from her and saw her smile at him; the first real smile in a long time before after they had broken up he never really ever caught her smiling when she was around him or anywhere else on her own, everyday he would find her crying like the most saddest thing in the world which made him feel guilty of hurting her and sometime he could see right through her fake smile that she was in pain and wanted him back, that she didn't want anyone else but him. "Come on, in. It a bit chilly outside" he smiled at her and locked his hands into her then led her into the house, his lips twitching into a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:30 am

"Thank you" Izzie blushed at the comment."Okay" Izzie grinned and rubbed his hand with her thumb and walked into the house. "Hope you cooked omelette or pancakes, something warm" Izzie told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:36 am

"Both, i can make both of them which do you prefer" Daniel smiled at her and rubbed her hand warmly with his thumb and finger, holding it gently above his lips then gave it a small peck on the hand then placed her hand on his cold icy skin, right on his cheek. He could feel his heart thumping against his chest like they were alive again yet they were dead. "Don't worry, i'll make both. But I want to ask you something before i cook do you have the time" said Daniel smiling crookedly at her as he stared into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes; brown eyes meeting sky blue eyes as he stroked her face gently and placed one hand on her leg witing to ask her out again and tell her how much he missed her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:49 am

"Of course Daniel, I have all the time in the world, for you" Izzie said, with twinkling eyes. She smiled at him warmly and waited patiently. "Oh, well in that case, I wander if you can make caviar omelette and salmon crepes" Izzie grinned, laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:57 am

Daniel chuckled and smiled his dazzling smile at her, his white pearly dagger like teeth shining brightly at her as his eyes looked down at his hand on her lap then back into her beautiful eye, twinkling into his. "Your wish is my command" said Daniel smiling happily at her and shifted closer to her putting one hand on the top of her head and placed it gently on her hair stroking it lightly while his other hand worked on holding onto her waist gently. "It probably too much for now, but..." he paused as he face feel dead serious for the moment as he looked into her eyes. "Izzie, i miss you so much, you are my whole world and i was wandering if you wanted to go out with me again like you know boyfriend and girlfriend. I know this isn't the right time but i can't seem to find any other time to tell you" asked Daniel, his lips twitching into a dazzling smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:08 am

Izzie was shocked but relieved and happy at the same time. "Oh, Daniel" Izzie said, tearing up but smiling. "I must be dreaming" Izzie sniffled. "It might take sometime to regain your trust, but, the answer is yes" Izzie grinned and gave him a long, open tongued kiss with passion and fire. "Oh, and there's never the right time for anything" Izzie added, chuckling nearly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top