Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:08 pm

Daniel smirked and thought of a good idea, so he carried her up in his arm and started to carry her out to the beach. "Don't peak" he warned her as he finally go to the beach and threw her into the shallow cold water, "Surprise!" he shouted and burst into laugther.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Daniel Matthew Valantine's Beach House ((Izzie only for now))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:40 am

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" Izzie opened her eyes whilst in mid-air and had her mouth wide open and accidentally ocean water went in. There was a big splash and she floated back up to surface. She spat out the yucky sea water. "I hope you're happy!" Izzie cried. She then started to laugh and smile so much. "I love you Daniel, come in!" Izzie screamed aloud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:42 am

Daniel protested. "No thanks" he told her and took a few step back, "I think i've had enough" he said barely touching the water at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 am

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" Izzie opened her eyes whilst in mid-air and had her mouth wide open and accidentally ocean water went in. There was a big splash and she floated back up to surface. She spat out the yucky sea water. "I hope you're happy!" Izzie cried. She then started to laugh and smile so much. "I love you Daniel, come in!" Izzie screamed aloud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:49 am

?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:00 am

why question mark..?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:01 am

You repeated your post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:07 am

(oh..really, ha I did..sorry!! reply to masquerade ball..go on msn..)

Izzie turned her head and wandered. "What's wrong?" Izzie asked pitifully. She must've done something wrong. Oh-no Izzie thought..Was it because she screamed? Was it because she didn't stay awake? Did...he...not love her anymore. All these thoughts haunted Izzie and she was terribly scared and afraid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:53 am

"Nothing" grinned Daniel then he realized how guilty he made Izzie feel, how scared she looked when he told her he didn't want to get into the water, his face fell and his smile faded away, "What the matter, babe" he asked her, sadly and walked into the water and wrapped his arm around her not caring wheather or not that his jeans were getting wet because all he cared about was Izzie's happiness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:59 am

"Just then..you weren't happy..." Izzie said, almost tearing up. "You didn't even come in...and when I told you I loved you..it seemed like you didn't care or ignored me" Izzie said, shakily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top