Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel Empty Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:12 am

Izzie, who had entered the library smiled. She was smiling in her fresh new Ravenclaw uniform. She was grinning in her freshly washed curled hair that was waving. She walked further into the library and searched in the potions section. She started to look for a bookful of recipes to make the love potion. She could see she wasn't getting the type of attention she yearned for from Daniel M. Valantine. She wanted something more than just good friends, or whatever he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel Empty Re: Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:21 am

Daniel wore a dark plaid dark black shirt with his buttoned loosen up showing his white t-shirt underneath along with dark black tight jeans with black shiny shoes. He walked into the Library looking around for anyone he knew then spotted Izzie looking for a book so he walked up behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?" he asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel Empty Re: Love Potion Troubles ;; Izzie & Daniel

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:26 am

"Daniel Michael Valantine?" Izzie chuckled. She turned around and gave Daniel a long friend hug. "Was I correct?" Izzie asked with her pretty smile. She fluttered her eyes at him and waited for a response. She was holding that hopefully held what she needed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:32 am

"Matthew Valantine" Daniel corrected. He hugged her back as a friend smiling his infectious smile. He watched her flutter her eyes and looked around quietly looking at her book. "You like potion don't you" he asked her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:34 am

"No, actually I'm having troubles with an assignment" Izzie said with a sigh. She also grumbled that she got his middle name incorrect, she was so sure. "Perhaps you can be my tutor?" Izzie asked suggestively hoping he'll help her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:38 am

Daniel wasn't really a study person but loved potion but in many subject her barely took any attention to it but with potion he participated a lot. "Alright. What are you trying to make" he asked her with his hands on the back of his pocket smiling warmly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:42 am

"It's an assignment where I choose my own thing..And I've chosen the love potion" Izzie smiled, pleased that this plan was going smoothly already. She gave him the heavy book and stretched her arms as they were exhausted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:48 am

Daniel eyed her suspiciously then shrugged his shoulder pushing the matter away and continued onto the subject then felt the weight of the book heavy on his arm. He arched his eyebrows at her. "I see you've picked out a lot of books. Very smart" he smiled almost vaguely then let her lead the way to the tables or wherever she was planning to do potion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:50 am

Izzie sat down at a vacant table and smiled. "Begin thy teaching me" Izzie smiled, and felt like she was a character out of a Shakespeare or an old century book. She gazed at him dreamily and smiled showing her pretty pearly teeth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 31, 2009 10:53 am

Daniel chuckled and dropped the book on the table then ook one step back bowing to her. "As thy wish, majesty" he smiled and then sat down grabbing a book from the pile and flipped through the page to get to the love potion instruction then looked at her. "We might want to do this privately like Myrtle bathroom" he suggested looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top