Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date Empty Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:59 am

Daniel admitted this was the first time he had actually wore formal clothes out and wasn't in a special event. He would of taken Isobel out to a resterant but all of his money have been spent on vacation and his trip back to London so he was very short in money but he also knew that he didn't have to take her to a fany resturant and that they could have a nice dinner right here outside his balcony with Isobel while his parent were out. He grabbed a match and turned the candle on before grabbing his wand and flicked it to make stuff fly around his house.

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date Zac-efron-oscars-red-carpet-022209-lg-98376089
^ what he wore but not with the jacket yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:30 am

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date Vanessa-Hudgens-ta02

Izzie Stevens arrived in a cab to Daniel's home. She was wearing an orange singlet top, a short denim skirt and orange high heels. She paid the cab and shushed her hair around so it had a 'surfer girl' style. She smacked her lips and walked up to Daniel's door and rang the door bell.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:35 am

Daniel waved his wand a few time putting decoration around the balcony, there was lantern hovering in the air with no air support just magic and he had a love cupid flying around shooting random love arrow at every direction. He heard the bell ring and he put his wand away, walking toward the door and opened it. "Yes, may i help you," he smiled politely at her just teasing her a bit and joking around.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:38 am

"Oh, well I am looking for a kind, hot, lovely gentleman, is he here?" Izzie asked playing along. She smiled and blushed a little bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:42 am

Daniel chuckled and swung the door wide open. "Hold on let me check," he continued to play with her and called out. "Daniel! there are very hot chick out here waiting for you," then he looked back and smiled at her hiding behind the door and then popped his head out again. "Hey love, you look lovely tonight," he smiled opening the door again and laughed giving her a wild hug.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:44 am

Izzie laughed and squeezed him tightly. "You look like you're getting married, but very nice" Izzie complimented back. A tear was waiting to fall out of Izzie's eyes but she wiped it away before it had a chance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 am

Daniel let a small mystical laugh escape his lips and gave her a long passionate kiss on the lips before pulling back from her and said. "Thanks, i wanted to look good, for you, i want to make up for what i've done," he smiled at her and saw her wipe a tear from her eyes he knew they were tears of joy and not sadness so he didn't have to worry. He wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:52 am

Izzie enjoyed the kisses and grinned. "So, what's cooking?" Izzie asked curiously. They stopped kissing and she held his hand whilst they walked into the house and shut the front door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:02 am

Daniel felt her arm wrapped around his arm and he smiled at her as he let her in and kicked the door shut, he looked at her and then back at his kitchen which was making it own food by magic. "We are having,
spaghetti bolagnese tonight and desert," answered Daniel leading her toward the the balcony with a sign up there saying 'let me be your valantine tonight baby i'll be the perfect gentlemen'. Daniel sighed happily and pulled the chair out for her looking at her waiting for her to sit on it. "Please have a seat, love," he said smiling a inviting welcoming smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 am

Izzie sat down and placed the napkin on her lap. "Wow, I am impressed!" Izzie smiled. Izzie giggled at the quote and fluttered her eyelashes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top