Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:38 am

Daniel pushed her in the table a bit and smiled happily to himself as he walked around to his seat and sat down shifting himself into the table. "I wanted to make this night special," he smiled. Daniel looked up at her and chuckled when she noticed the quote on the top, he reached for his wand again and flicked it toward the drink and it hovered toward Isobel. her favorite muggle drink called 'Life' pouring into her cup and his favorite raspberry fanta in his. "I love you," he smiled waiting for his cup to be filled up before picking it up and held it up. "Cheers," he asked, waiting for her to tip the end of her glass to his.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date - Page 2 Empty Re: Daniel Valantine and Izzie Stevens date

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 am

"Cheers!" Izzie smiled, holding her cup up and clinked with Daniel. She took a sip of her drink and did a 'ahh.' She put down the cup and used both hands to hold his hand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 am

"So," he held her hand, rubbing it gently. Daniel's sky blue eyes staring into her chocolate brown eyes, she was the most beautiful thing in the world almost perfect like an angel from heaven. Maybe he didn't really need her to show him a lot of passion all he wanted to know was she loved him and wanted to hold him and kissed him. "Did you missed me," he asked with a grin taking a sip of his drink and looked at her giving her a kiss on the lips and bit her lips gently as he pulled back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:40 am

Izzie blushed and giggled. She sighed and smiled and finally said "Do you have to ask? Of course I did! I almost decided to leave London and live in the Arctic!" Izzie waited for his response whilst rubbing his hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:49 am

Daniel laughed and smiled happily. "You love me that much," he asked her shifting in to listen to her closely so that he could hear every detail and word she said to him. "Your too cute," he said pulling one hand out of her hand and brushed his finger across her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:06 am

Izzie blushed and grinned. "I have a proposal to ask" Izzie told him. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to ok?" Izzie said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:11 am

A proposal she said to him, Daniel sat there and smiled happily at her waiting for her to ask him the proposal hoping it wasn't anything too much then he guestured a hand toward her. "Alright what your proposal" said Daniel with a calm and casual tone in his voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 am

"How would you feel if we...move in together? Like find a home for..us?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 am

Daniel who was drinking his drink started to choke up a bit then when he had finally pulled himself together and looked at her with a wild grin he knew that it was a bit too early but he thought it was a good idea then he put his drink down and looked at her speechless. "I-i-i think that is a good idea" he said happily and smiled at her it was fast but he knew they could cope well on their own he was a famous model in London his payment were good. "Where exactly you plan to stay" asked Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:21 am

"I didn't really think that far, I was just..I--I didn't think you'd say yes" Izzie said with honesty and a sigh. "Maybe it's a bad idea...Maybe it is too early" Izzie sighed and took another sip of her drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top