Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) Empty Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:32 pm

Daniel was bored in his house there was nothing to watch on Telivison and there wasn't anything else to do around the house anymore. So he decided that he could take a walk around the beach so he got up from the couch walking over to his bedroom to change into his short jeans he didn't want to wear a top because the wheather today was extremely hot so he got out of the house putting on his thongs then headed to the beach.

FIVE MINUTE LATER...

Daniel walked around the beach holding his thongs in his hand not really caring if they were dirty he didn't like wearing them when sand got into them. His mind wandered off to the date when Isobel had proposed him to move in with her together and finding a new home he thought it was too early they were still young and had a whole life ahead of them. What about the money?- Nah he had a good career with a good payment but what about his parent he knew they would say no but what if they understood and could trust him to be depedable and could live on his own- He didn't really want to leave his parent but at the same time he really wanted to move in with Isobel in a house somewhere on a beach near civilasation. He started to kicked his feet gently into the sand throwing them over the other sand, his hand had a handful of little pebbles which he used to throw into the sea watching it fly across the water bouching if he was lucky enough.

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) Zac_efron1

What he wore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) Empty Re: Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:31 am

Izzie was doing her daily walk. She decided to walk on the beach today, near the water, so it splashed to her feet as she walked by. Her hair which was straightened had a frangipani flower in it. She was only wearing clear but strawberry flavoured lippy. She was wearing a black and white bikini with horizontal stripes. She had recently had her belly button pierced too.

My Bikini
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven) Empty Re: Trip around the Beach (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:34 am

Daniel watched the ground move below him; then he heard some loud splashing thundering in his head, his hearing were more powerful and stronger then they ever had been ever since he had turned into a Vampire. He watched her for a moment then decided to walk up to her and cupped his hand around his mouth. "Hey Izzie!" Daniel called out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:41 am

Izzie heard a voice and looked up. She saw Daniel and grinned. She waved and ran up to him. "Hey babe" Izzie greeted. She gave him a quick peck on the cheek and chuckled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:43 am

Daniel would of ran up to hug her but he was not in his swimmers nor wanted to get his pant too wet; as she ran up to him giving him a quick peck on the cheek and chuckled. Wrapping, his cold, stony icy arm around her and gave her a peck on the lips smiling at her. "Hello, love" he smiled at her looking into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:46 am

"I should probably take a step back" Izzie said, as she took a step back. "I'm still indulging the whole..vampire thing" Izzie admitted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:53 am

"Why" Daniel asked, as he watched her take a step back. "Are you afraid" he smirked at her taking a step closer to her and smiled dazzingly at her showing off his white pearly dagger like teeth at her and gently locked his finger into hers pulling her closer to his chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:57 am

"I just...I'm not sure being a vampire is what I particularly want or desire" Izzie told him. "But I really want to be with you, so, if you're a vampire, then the only way for us to be together for all eternity is for me to become one" Izzie continued. Izzie looked down and then looked up into his eyes and held his hand tightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 am

Daniel auburn gold eyes stared into her chocolate brown eyes listening to her tell him that being a vampire isn't what she particularly want or desire. He sighed in relief but then she told him that she really want to be with him, so, if he was a vampire and the only way for them to be together for all eternity is for her to become one he looked at her with wild eyes then flinched at her word scowling a bit then pushed her backward then pretended to bite her slowly but instead he kissed her neck and looked at her. "Izzie" Daniel paused to look at her. "Being a vampire isn't as easy as it look, you have to get used to smelling the human blood it hard. I don't want you to turn into a vampire" said Daniel softly in a discreated tone
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 am

"You're saying...that...when I die, you won't..be sad?" Izzie asked. "Are you telling me that...you're glad you're a vampire so you can have multiple relationships after I go, cause you live longer? Is that it?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top