{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) Empty {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 am

The summer was nearly over; Hogwart was open again for another term for school and the weather started to cool down a bit but was still summer. Daniel walked down the alleyway of the Diagon Alley in a plain blue top, brown belt, grey jeans and black leather sneakers on; carrying a dirty bucket and a piece of parchment of stuff that he needed for next term too bad he didn't graduate to the year but that was okay he didn't mind that much school wasn't that important to him but studied hard anyway. "Hmm, books" he muttered.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:01 am

Izzie who had finally cleaned up was walking down Diagon Alley just browsing. She was wearing a blue 3 quarter sleeved top and grey jeans with a Japanese belt and leather boots that Daniel got her, once. Her hair was recently washed and curled. She saw Daniel and bit her lip but smiled, her first time once in a while. She walked up and kept a distance and waited.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:05 am

Daniel looked around for the Flourish and Blott shop then as he looked around the alleyway he spotted Isobel in the Diagon Alley as well. He felt a wild grin spreaded across his face noticing that she saw him as were and for the first time in a while her hair was washed and curled for the first time once in a while. With a quick blur he was by her side again putting an arm on her shoulder and smiled crookedly at her. "Hey Isobelly" he said in a a happy and cheerful mood; adding a 'y' to her name even though it wasn't her real name, recently, he liked to shorten people name or give someone a nickname.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 am

"Hey..Danielly" Izzie grinned and chuckled cause it sounded like a girl name. "What's with the dirty bucket?" Izzie asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:55 am

Daniel looked at her and grinned back at her, chuckling even though the name she gave him sounded like a girl name it didn't bother him all that mattered was that she was his friend and forgave him. He didn't care what happen with them at Hogmeade it wasn't really hurt fault, he couldn't blame her it was Sterling fault, he shot the spell at him and he knew that she knew that Daniel only threw a spell at both of them for self defence. "Oh nothing, shopping for Hogwart, finally, i have enough for a Firebolt" he grinned at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:01 am

"Wow, but..I could've bought you it, as..an apology" Izzie trailed off. She grinned and twirled her hair and bit her lip. "I made you a song..." Izzie told him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:04 am

"Aw, thanks but i wouldn't need it to know that you are sorry beside there are nothing to be sorry about and it cost about 1200 galloen" Daniel said grinning at her and heard that she had made him a song; a song he thought that wasn't really nessasary but sounded like a nice thing to do to him and he smiled crookedly at her. "Oh really, i'd really love to listen to you sing that song out aloud. Maybe after our shopping spree or whenever you feel ready."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:07 am

"Accio..guitar!" Izzie said and saw her pink guitar fly to her. Izzie grinned and took a seat. "Or I could do it now" Izzie said to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 am

"Alright" Daniels said and saw her pink guitar fly toward her; watching her take a seat, he sat down beside her and watched her carefully and considerately keeping his hand to himself by putting them onto his lap holding onto each other, his arms close together.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:20 am

Izzie took a deept breath and started to play the guitar and sang along to the sound, tune, rhythm, melody and harmony.

I remember the day I first met you
You really caught my attention
Didn't know I was looking for a rescue
I wasn't thinking that hard

Now and then I was there in the moment
I was ready for nothing
Doesn't mean I really didn't love you
While I'm breaking your heart

Don't ask why before we get to close
Just let me say goodbye, it's easier this way
Don't ask why before you ask some question
And I die inside, just let me walk away