{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 3 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:56 am

Daniel laughed as she finish it off with an air guitar then put his arm around her shoulder like old friends as they walked down the alleyway slowly like old friends they were then looked around for a place that sold drink and found the Leaky Cauldron. "Want to go in here for some food and drink" he asked her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 3 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:01 am

"Yes!" Izzie said and walked inside the resaurant. The waiter lead them to a table for two and asked "What will you order, cute couple?" Izzie blushed and shook her head. "No, we're..just friends and give us a moment to choose and read the menu, yeah?" Izzie asked the waiter. "Why of course ma'dam" he nodded and whispered in Daniel's ear. "Are you blind or what? She's gorgeous" the waiter said and shook his head and walked off. Izzie chuckled to herself and read the menu.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:04 am

Daniel looked at her and then at the waiters who thought that they were a couple. He wanted to answer him but Izzie was quicker then him, then followed the waiter to their desk hearing the waiter whispering into his ear wondering if he was blind so he whispered back into his ear. "I'll have you know i dated her for one year" he whispered and sat down reading the menu to see what food looked delicious. So far he wanted a pea soup and a drink of butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:08 am

"I might settle on jasmine rice with prawns and a butterbeer" Izzie told Daniel and the waiter. The waiter jotted it down and waited for Daniel's order. "Of course, m'lady and you sir?" the waiter asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:10 am

"Pea soup and butterbeer" Daniels said to the waiter, as they both gave each other and exchanged glace at each other smirking slightly as he walked away. Looking, back at Isobel taking a long deep breath playing with his coin that he pulled out of his pocket onto the table. "Sure, you found any boy yet" he asked out of curiousity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 am

Izzie sighed and bit her lip and felt her heart pound. Why is he asking me this? I've only gotten out of the relationship and I don't feel like finding anyone else..I only want him... Izzie tried to think of the best way to respond the this question.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:17 am

Daniel looked at her watching her biting her lips, he could hear her heart pounding against her chest and he smiled at her shaking his head at her. "Don't worry, you don't have to answer that question" he smiled at her laughing softly then drank his butterbeer when the waiter came back with their drinks. "Thanks" he said but the waiter ignored him and bowed to Isobel instead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:20 am

Izzie chuckled and blushed and nodded. "Apparently I'm dating the waiter" Izzie said jokingly and smiled and sipped her butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:23 am

"Then i wish you good luck" Daniel laughed sipping his butterbeer then held it up in the air then waited for her to tip her glass to his then smiled crookedly at her looking at some girls who were giggling at them, who seem to know that he was a muggle model they must of read his magazine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:55 am

"Er, I don't want to clink with you cause it means we like eachother..more than friends" Izzie said, with a sigh. She grinned and looked at the girls staring at Daniel. "God, don't you get sick of that?" Izzie mumbled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top