{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 7 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

Daniel panicked a lot, his face washing with tension. He flexed his jaws and wrap his arm around her his cloak to keep her warm and flicked his want at her to dry up her clothes he knew that she might run off but he didn't care, she was hurting and wasn't making anything better by just ignoring her. He wanted so badly to cheer her up but didn't know what to do. "Don't cry, sweetie" cooed Daniel, stroking her arm gently as tear ran down his eyes he didn't know how much he promised or how much he said but he broke them all he lied to her and hurted her; now he never forgive him for making her miserable and making her cry. He never cared about his own happiness all he ever wanted to happen was to make everyone life happier around him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 7 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:22 am

"I don't know why you do this to me.." Izzie sobbed. "I forgave you with the Virginia thing, I forgave you with the Chase thing but then you went back to her...I just.." Izzie cried. She was so sad, so confused..so dark and cold...loneliness.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top