{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 4 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 am

Daniel looked at her and rolled his eyes at her. "Okay" he sighed heavily at her. Then looked at the girls staring at him, hearing Isobel asking him if he ever got sick of it well mumbled most of it. "No, i'm new to modeling it quite intresting to me" he told her drinking his cup of butterbeer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

{Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven) - Page 4 Empty Re: {Just} *Trying* T-O be FrIeNd (Izzie Steven)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:26 am

"It's like you no nothin' about muggles and I don't know much about magic" Izzie said shaking her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:21 am

Daniel laughed and then the waiter came back with their food carefully putting both of the food onto the table then turned to Isobel again and bow toward her before leaving to serve the other customers. He grabbed his spoon and took a sip of his pea soup with his spoon then looked up at her as he broke a piece of bread from his plate and then took a bite out of it. "Who said i don't know much about muggles" he laughed at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:26 am

Izzie shrugged and looked at her food and grinned. She picked up her fork and took several bites. "Great stuff!" Izzie nodded. She particalarly enjoyed prawns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:29 am

Daniel let a soft laugh escape his lips and looked at his food taking another sip of his pea soup; although he couldn't hardly call this pea soup yet because it had other vegetable in with them and a bit of chicken stripped up with some kind of cream in it; with some flavours in them. "I never liked sea foods" he pointed his spoon at her prawns and then tried to chew his food down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:41 am

"Sea food!" Izzie said correcting him. "And don't wave your pea covered spoon at my lovelies!" Izzie protested. "Too bad..you don't know what you're missing" Izzie said, shaking her head and continued her lunch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am

Daniel ignored her but smiled as she corrected at her then laughed when she protested about him waving his pea covered spoon at her foods. "Even if i wanted to try now you wouldn't let me and i ain't paying for more food" he laughed and continued to eat his lunch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:08 am

Izzie rasied her eye brow and chuckled, almost evilly. "I have my ways..." Izzie said. She drank a bit more of her butterbeer and had almost finished her lunch. She had a few more bites.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:12 am

Daniel finished off his soup and then licked his lips to lick anything else left on his face and chuckled as he drank his butterbeer. Pulling out a brown travelling cloak out and then attached the top of his his neck to keep him warm from the cold breeze outside of the resterant. "Sure you do" he chuckled staring at the coin he was playing with on the table.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:15 am

Izzie sounded shocked. "It's like you don't know me at all!" Izzie said. She quickly finished her lunch and drank the rest of her butterbeer. She then got up from her seat, tucked it under the table and tossed out coins on the table and skipped her way outside.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top